Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tanthya

It would not have been logical and correct and would have been  an uncomfortable occasion

That scene was a waste of air time and KN in a sari?

What were Saxes doing at the holi festival? Saxes is a party pooper and he's better off staying home. He and his mother wanted to leave right away. Did they take Naina with them or is she dancing away at the Takurs too? Komal and Adarsh could have gone without the whole family tagging along. And how convenient that a drunken KN knows the way to get around the Green House. Don't they have a door to the terrace they could lock?๐Ÿ˜•
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

That scene was a waste of air time and KN in a sari?

What were Saxes doing at the holi festival? Saxes is a party pooper and he's better off staying home. He and his mother wanted to leave right away. Did they take Naina with them or is she dancing away at the Takurs too? Komal and Adarsh could have gone without the whole family tagging along. And how convenient that a drunken KN knows the way to get around the Green House. Don't they have a door to the terrace they could lock?๐Ÿ˜•

exactly Mera di...it was one of the many bloopers in yesterday's episode....I mean who leaves their terrace door open??๐Ÿคข
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

exactly Mera di...it was one of the many bloopers in yesterday's episode....I mean who leaves their terrace door open??๐Ÿคข

Hi KCM!

Hope you and your cosy babua are well๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

This show reminds me of a sitcom more and more. There is a disconnect between scenes quite often and just to move a plot they don't mind tossing in a basketful of bloopers.  Soap operas take a lot of work with focus on continuity being a big factor. They seem to be tightening things up recently hope they get things back on track and keep the team together instead of making the daily production crew walk through revolving doors.

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago