Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA -20th March WRITTEN UPDATE!! MAHA EPISODE (Page 15)

pratigyaz Groupbie
pratigyaz
pratigyaz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Just to move away from the abortion subject. I was wondering if the cv's should have allowed arushi to singh residence and participated in holi. Only for her to be molested by those beasts, and would have definately seen a different reaction from KN.

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratigyaz

Just to move away from the abortion subject. I was wondering if the cv's should have allowed arushi to singh residence and participated in holi. Only for her to be molested by those beasts, and would have definately seen a different reaction from KN.

It would not have been logical and correct and would have been  an uncomfortable occasion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Sathya chechi,
thank u so much 4 d wndrfl update. .i ws unable to watch the epi. .i ws eagrly waitn 4 dat bt cudnt turn up on tym.bt aftr readn the post n comments,it rly seems gud. .

You are welcome, AziBig smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_bhanki

Tanths, thank you for a lovely update.

My pleasure, Sweetest BankiBig smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ps478

Tanthya you are always on the money girl.  You seem to analyze the CVs like the back of your hand.  I did not want to believe the CVs would be stupid enough to do the Arushi and Shakti thing but apparently they are Angry.  So can I ask what you think will happen in the future?  I just want Arushi to get married off and then Shakti will stop chasing but I don't think that will happen.  And I want Kesar and Kriya to leave TN but that will not happen soon most likely.  I was a bit disappointed with the ME but thank you for the update!  

Thank You ps478,

you are quite right, Shakhti will not quit chasing Aarushi for now ..

You are welcome, Dear..
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Tanthyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa diiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii... Hw was ur holi?? Wel di, As always, a lallantop update for a not so happening episode... Don't know y did CV's bring in A - S part... Ah, jst don't even wanna think of them... CV's r always hell bent on spoiling our mood... So, seems d real drama is in store for monday.... Hoping for best....

MY Shiningggggggggggg  Sun,

Holi was good ..How was ur's ??

Thanks , Lub

Me too, Hoping for the best
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devu4divya

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Pragati.T

the only thing i lyked when K applied gulal to kesar saying that ''he has only one and only bahbhi ,how can he not make holi wqith her''.....surprising haa...krishan thought about nyone else than P...........LOL

For me it was T n C Falling at P's feet , SS and Adarsh bonding  over Bhang..LOLLOL

Tanthys Dii...same pinch...i too luved de T&C Drama...and the way P was holding K's hand same time stopping him from drinks...hilarious..!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for de update Diii...u r a Star

It is my pleasure, Divya Big smile

-BugsBunny-

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Abortion is a contentious area where there is no right or wrong to it...Leave Shakti to one side , millions of women have abortion by their own free will where no one has forced them to have one...We dont condemn them  on the reasons for abortions as it is a free choice to the female..Some reasons are trivial but they still go ahead with it...Raped victim who conceives through such ordeal decides to abort the baby...Would we call that woman a sinner as the child conception is not the fault of that child..Morally we cant judge because of the psychology of the victim and she has not committed a crime to abort that child..

You have women who abort because of social stigma, underage pregnancy and so forth...You have women who abort because they have had affairs behind their spouses for that their spouse dont find out about their deeds...In the last instance, there is question about the man's right to the child...

Biblical terms Abortion is a sin, Morally it is questionable and Criminally, then no if it is legalised in the country....

Shakti's case it is easy to define as who is in the wrong and in reality it is more grey shaded matter then whether it is a sin or not....

i think u misunderstood me di, i was condemning sakthi's act of forceful abortion by threatening his wife and killing her children in her womb which emotionally shattered her.....this is sin......as i have said abortion done during life threatening circumstances r not a sin............its a necessity even though the individual undergoing it still goes through the pain and emotional turmoil to somewhat extend................but that's their choice...........unlike kesar's.............i very well know that abortions r common nowadays and also common in ancient times............but forceful abortions where a man threatens a women and kills her child in her womb  without her wish with no remorse is rare and that is sin , in every aspect.................. i was talking about these inhuman abortions and not the general ones where the couple decides to do it with each others wish or a rape victim doing abortion............this is what lord krishna said that doing some thing for the greater good or dharma is acceptable............a rape victim aborting will eventually help her in a better life............but where is a forceful and henious sin of murdering all children of a woman in her womb with out her consent and by threatening her dharma.............its not dharma, its sin

Edited by dhakarn - 21 March 2011 at 8:26am

-Sheena-

Go to top