Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA -20th March WRITTEN UPDATE!! MAHA EPISODE (Page 14)

roshna1020 Senior Member
roshna1020
roshna1020

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Tanths di.. Thank you for the Update. Di, dont you think dat the dance sequence was a bit boring? I mean, it could have been better if Well planned. Remaing things I will comment later. Im waiting for 3 main posts- Urs, Carisma Di's & Mera Di's.

You are welcome, Ramona ..

Not only the dance sequence..the Whole ME was boring aprt from few interesting flashes..
meena.. IF-Sizzlerz
meena..
meena..

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
thanks dii for update

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishu2

Thanks di  for  wonderful update.Tongue
i am very heppy for team india.
lubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb uuuuuuuuuuuu diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and lots of lubalub to u.

You are welcome, DiamondBig smile

I am berrry Heppy,hippy too Tongue

lubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  too

and a 16wala chummi Big smile

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettymeena44

thanks dii for update

It's my pleasure, Prettiest Meena..Big smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshna1020

thanks for the wonderful update......

It is My pleasure, Roshna Big smile
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by tanthya

hi di, wonderful update as usual.............Smile

KN-A scene was stretched Dead komal -adarsh dance OK, K's dream good but lacked the charm due to bad camera angles...................Angry kriya scene at kitchen was tooooooooooooooo good........Embarrassed loved it Embarrassed K is very shrewd , and P couldn't do anything but do exactly what he wanted........LOL Wink

sakthi is now turning more and more against K and P............(without K's knowledge ofcourse , coward Angry ) the way he tripped K so that P would come running thus revealing her fully to that cousin of his' ..........Angry Angry Angry hope CVs let K beat the crap out of both that shameless guy and sakthi  Angry

now prof saw SS and adarsh together .............Ouch did he hear anything of value ? Confused

amma Angry would u say to those men go and play with komal Ouch just like u said regarding P.....Angry 
devar-bhabhi-bhaiyya scene rocked............Tongue

and SS was superb Tongue  glad that K said that dialogue before the slap.........Big smile  but have to wait for tomorrows epi to see his reaction Confused

on the whole a good epi with average camera angles.................there were so many long shots Ouch

the stand out scene  'amma - nainaji hug' LOL

Wink

Thank You , dhanya..

They had to fill 1 hour ..and they managed ..

.from Shakthi's POV..KP destroyed his happiness ..naturally he will be bitter plus Shakthi when he comes out of Prison will be affectionate towards K..It will be K who will spurn the overture and the second day , when Shakhti returns after completing his work, It will be K's motormouth that will initiate frsh trouble. .So Shakthi  has every reason to carry a grudge..Shakthi will not be punished so soon..he has still not become the animal..

Confused  killing ones children in their mothers womb , beating he up and raping her like he pleased, trying to bury her alive, aiding and encouraging his friend to molest his younger brother's wife..................i think these r things that would qualify a man as a monster let alone animal.........ConfusedConfused 

To counter balance, he still loves his mother, is still respectful to his parents, his sasumma..has a need for affection ...this has to be stripped..

an abortion on a fetus is different from killing children ....

abortion done forcefully without the consent of wife...................and the fifth one , he beat her and his child in her womb to death.............every animal loves its parents..............there is no big deal in that......................even kamsa, dhuyrodhana and ravana loved their dear ones

A child whch he never wanted ...he beat her to teach her a lesson ..the death was an accident  ...

Kamsa imprisoned his father, Duryodhana disobeyed his father , Ravana threatened to execute his father , if he interfered in Sita Matter again..Shakthi has not come to that level..

counter balance !!!!!!!

the balance will look with a mountain in one side and a small handful of sand in the other .........

he never wanted............!!!!! then why he is constantly raping her ! to satisfy his needs Dead and he don't want child.......oh so if i don't like a certain person or don't want him'her to meddle in my life i could just kill him/her and plead innocence for my brutality bec i don't want/like him/her   WOW nice explanation........so she has to consent to his wishes be it giving her body for his usage again and again and silently see her children murdered in womb..............WOW.........i believe u r a woman di, this act of evil and monstrous proportions seem sand to u...........Confused and he has disobeyed his father..........many times.........ravana threatening his father is nothing compared to his affection for his mother and brothers and son..............kamsa still loved his sister even though he imprisoned her.................. and u must know that 'bhroon hatya ' is considered as the most heinous crime in all cultures...............and even an animal would only kill if its own life is in danger or if it wants food....................u r right sakthi isn't an animal................he is much beyond that stage

There is a difference between a person and a fetus ... a life is a life

There is a difference between killing and abortion .... and Let me remind you Abortion or Bhroon Hathya has been happening right from medival times .. so, a sin becomes a good/acceptable bec it has been happening for ages......then why do we see women fighting for their rights now, the women were treated like dirt and low life from the medieval times no, why don't they continue to live like that.. the whole purpose of MKAP is lost if people r think along these lines...and why do we see people lamenting for the rape victims, why don't they  just ignore it

I agree with you, Shakthi is not an Animal... yes, he is an evil monster

and di, i think urs and my perceptions of sin r way different from each other..............for me a sin is a sin.............and u said he raped her only once.........so every girl is allowed to be raped atleast once in her life and the person doing it is not a sinner or a monster bec he has only done it once...........a rape is a sin which destroys a woman/girl's heart, mind, body and soul............and taking a life without any remorse, forcefully threatening ur wife to kill her child etc falls under the category of sin in my perception.................as our perceptions don't match , i don't think we will ever reach a saturation point.................so i think the discussion was/is/will be in vain ...........Smile

Abortion is a contentious area where there is no right or wrong to it...Leave Shakti to one side , millions of women have abortion by their own free will where no one has forced them to have one...We dont condemn them  on the reasons for abortions as it is a free choice to the female..Some reasons are trivial but they still go ahead with it...Raped victim who conceives through such ordeal decides to abort the baby...Would we call that woman a sinner as the child conception is not the fault of that child..Morally we cant judge because of the psychology of the victim and she has not committed a crime to abort that child..

You have women who abort because of social stigma, underage pregnancy and so forth...You have women who abort because they have had affairs behind their spouses for that their spouse dont find out about their deeds...In the last instance, there is question about the man's right to the child...

Biblical terms Abortion is a sin, Morally it is questionable and Criminally, then no if it is legalised in the country....

Shakti's case it is easy to define as who is in the wrong and in reality it is more grey shaded matter then whether it is a sin or not....

Edited by starlight123 - 21 March 2011 at 4:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarntanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Abortion is a contentious area where there is no right or wrong to it...Leave Shakti to one side , millions of women have abortion by the own free will where no one has forced them to have one...We dont condemn them then on the reasons for abortions as it is a free choice to the female..Some reasons are trivial but they still go ahead with it...Raped victim who conceives through such ordeal decides to abort the baby...Would we call that woman a sinner as the child conception is not the fault of that child..Morally we cant judge because of the psychology of the victim and she has not committed a crime to abort that child..

You have women who abort because of social stigma, underage pregnancy and so forth...You have women who abort because they have had affairs behind their spouses for that their spouse dont find out about their deeds...In the last instance, there is question about the man's right to the child...

Biblical terms Abortion is a sin, Morally it is questionable and Criminally, then no if it is legalised in the country....

Shakti's case it is easy to define as who is in the wrong and in reality it is more grey shaded matter then whether it is a sin or not....

ClapClap
Clap

-Sheena-

Go to top