Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA -20th March WRITTEN UPDATE!! MAHA EPISODE (Page 13)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
i didn't realise while watching the last epi that K has done such a big crime for not lising to P request and drinking bhaag...........LOL  HOW DARE HE HAD BHAAG ON HOLI........Angry ROFL  thank god my mum dad not submit me to police for having bhaad on holi last yr.............ShockedROFLSilly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sun7shine

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

i didn't realise while watching the last epi that K has done such a big crime for not lising to P request and drinking bhaag...........LOL HOW DARE HE HAD BHAAG ON HOLI........AngryROFL thank god my mum dad not submit me to police for having bhaad on holi last yr.............ShockedROFLSilly
       ROFL
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by dhakarn

i have edited my post di, and sorry if got personnel ...........

i am not suggesting death penalty for anyone..................those who do those heinous crimes r  already liable for such penalties.......if not n this world but ofcourse in hell ......and i know that many crimes like this do take place every sec...............but can't expect any one to sympathize and call the criminal not what they r............a criminal is a criminal...............and by doing such monstrous acts he has lost the title of man...........he is not even animal either..............he has gone way beyond ..............Docs  performing abortions r to be condemned unless they do it in a life saving situation....i think u know there is law against such deeds.........other wise there is no diff bet them and murderers...........keasr doing patni dharam ! her mind and heart  wasn't in it............and that's what do u call rape..........taking once body without the consent of the owner...............she was doing it as a ritual.............

that's the cause of problems in the world , isn't it? That one  believe my nation/religion/education is way better than theirs...........so u don't say no to me and obey me.............otherwise i will wipe u off the face of this earth............he believes that others should be treated like that...........but he is actually doing a monstrous deed in treating others for his comfort and convenience ...........there is blood on his hands which i think only a minority could claim to have ................and its precisely this blood which makes him evil............rotten...........a monster

No need for apology, Dear ..I knew You would  understand .. so told you ..

No, Dhanya ...not that I am superior to you  belief..it is the I am stronger and powerful belief that lets you be subjugated..had Kesar questioned this, fought back  ..what would have happened ..in the negative side..She would have been killed  or  thrown out and ostracized by her community  ..In the positive side..she would have had her self respect, Shakthi would have hesitated before even touching her ..But she believed that Pati was an all powerful parameshwar and it is pathni dharam to obey PP ..and why did she have that belief..cos it was drummed into her ,by her mother, by the society, by the books, by the religious tenets, mythology ..and what happened when she discarded this ..she realized that PP was not powerful but just an ordinary Man ..equal to her ...it is this notion that has to be learnt by many women..That Men are not Gods..Men are Humans !!

Secondly Shakthi was behaving like that bec Kesar was letting him..Once she fought back..Shakhti is backtracking ..and also in the case of Aarushi..we saw Shakthi treating her gently..bec Aarushi did not put up with his nonsense..

a word of warning though..Kesar was Lucky, she escaped  by a Burial and a birth ..but few  do not ..for them peace can be found only in the embrace of death ..

those words r meant for sakthi di, not u.............and a willing person / slave doesn't provide a shield for a sinner to escape his deeds.............such slaves , if they dare to fight back r disposed of , if he could, and then he moves to another prey , bec his soul itself is contaminated............

and as i said , our perceptions of sin don't match............so any discussions further would be futile..............lets enjoy the diraama............Smile

I did not take it for myself..I took it rhetorically ..

A sinner can be redeemed , right  even  while taking his dying breath...isn't that what the Lord says...Many take this and use it ...

A Hunter will hunt as long as preys are available..once the prey begins to fightback ..The hunter will back track , will grow cautious  and wary ...

Quite true..It is a moot point.. !!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

chill dhanya...lots of angry emotions......LOL................lassi peeo.......ROFL  dimaag ko shaant rakhoo.........LOL

haha, i am not angry yaar................Smile more irritated than angry...............the KN-A scene was stretched too long.............Dead instead of that , they could have cut it short and included SS-amma dancing or even extended K's dream..............Cry but they wasted valuable screen/air space/time to get  the point across that KN is still after arushi ans she is not safe even in her house Ouch  and the camera angles Angry uff............i think there was a change in the men behind the camera yesterday.........too many long shots, many jarring continuity problems............Ouch well, editing also looked bad .............
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

i didn't realise while watching the last epi that K has done such a big crime for not lising to P request and drinking bhaag...........LOL  HOW DARE HE HAD BHAAG ON HOLI........Angry ROFL  thank god my mum dad not submit me to police for having bhaad on holi last yr.............ShockedROFLSilly

Par tum Tho Jeete Jaagthe Insaan  ...Krishnawa tho Partigwaji Ke PP hain , Jo Propesor ki Suputhri hain  ...Ab isse zyada Hum Kya kahen..Bhavnavon Ko samjho WinkLOLLOLLOL
LOL
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

i didn't realise while watching the last epi that K has done such a big crime for not lising to P request and drinking bhaag...........LOL HOW DARE HE HAD BHAAG ON HOLI........AngryROFL thank god my mum dad not submit me to police for having bhaad on holi last yr.............ShockedROFLSilly
       ROFL

Yooooohoooooooooo   Shining Sunwa ...,

Break abhi tak Khatham nahi hui.. Morning , Morning mein Aap Raise hogayi...Big smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by yemi3006

:drink:

thanks Tanths

A little more and u will see Arushi/Shakti chemistry in a new light.....WinkTongueLOL

Kaisi Light, Eastman or Technicolor...LOLLOLLOLLOL
Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Sun7shine

ROFL

Yooooohoooooooooo Shining Sunwa ...,

Break abhi tak Khatham nahi hui.. Morning , Morning mein Aap Raise hogayi...Big smile
Mornin diii!! Break to kab ki khatam ho gayi... But its a state holiday today, so am at home....

Go to top