PRATIGYA -20th March WRITTEN UPDATE!! MAHA EPISODE - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Pragati.T

i didn't realise while watching the last epi that K has done such a big crime for not lising to P request and drinking bhaag...........πŸ˜†  HOW DARE HE HAD BHAAG ON HOLI........😑 πŸ€£  thank god my mum dad not submit me to police for having bhaad on holi last yr.............😲🀣πŸ€ͺ

Par tum Tho Jeete Jaagthe Insaan  ...Krishnawa tho Partigwaji Ke PP hain , Jo Propesor ki Suputhri hain  ...Ab isse zyada Hum Kya kahen..Bhavnavon Ko samjho πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sun7shine

πŸ€£

Yooooohoooooooooo   Shining Sunwa ...,

Break abhi tak Khatham nahi hui.. Morning , Morning mein Aap Raise hogayi...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by starlight123

A little more and u will see Arushi/Shakti chemistry in a new light.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Kaisi Light, Eastman or Technicolor...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tanthya

Yooooohoooooooooo Shining Sunwa ...,

Break abhi tak Khatham nahi hui.. Morning , Morning mein Aap Raise hogayi...πŸ˜ƒ
Mornin diii!! Break to kab ki khatam ho gayi... But its a state holiday today, so am at home....
thanks for the wonderful update......

Originally posted by KriYa_life

Tanths di.. Thank you for the Update. Di, dont you think dat the dance sequence was a bit boring? I mean, it could have been better if Well planned. Remaing things I will comment later. Im waiting for 3 main posts- Urs, Carisma Di's & Mera Di's.

You are welcome, Ramona ..

Not only the dance sequence..the Whole ME was boring aprt from few interesting flashes..
Originally posted by vaishu2

Thanks di  for  wonderful update.πŸ˜›
i am very heppy for team india.
lubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb uuuuuuuuuuuu diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and lots of lubalub to u.

You are welcome, DiamondπŸ˜ƒ

I am berrry Heppy,hippy too πŸ˜›

lubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  too

and a 16wala chummi πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by prettymeena44

thanks dii for update

It's my pleasure, Prettiest Meena..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by roshna1020

thanks for the wonderful update......

It is My pleasure, Roshna πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by dhakarn

and di, i think urs and my perceptions of sin r way different from each other..............for me a sin is a sin.............and u said he raped her only once.........so every girl is allowed to be raped atleast once in her life and the person doing it is not a sinner or a monster bec he has only done it once...........a rape is a sin which destroys a woman/girl's heart, mind, body and soul............and taking a life without any remorse, forcefully threatening ur wife to kill her child etc falls under the category of sin in my perception.................as our perceptions don't match , i don't think we will ever reach a saturation point.................so i think the discussion was/is/will be in vain ...........😊

Abortion is a contentious area where there is no right or wrong to it...Leave Shakti to one side , millions of women have abortion by their own free will where no one has forced them to have one...We dont condemn them  on the reasons for abortions as it is a free choice to the female..Some reasons are trivial but they still go ahead with it...Raped victim who conceives through such ordeal decides to abort the baby...Would we call that woman a sinner as the child conception is not the fault of that child..Morally we cant judge because of the psychology of the victim and she has not committed a crime to abort that child..

You have women who abort because of social stigma, underage pregnancy and so forth...You have women who abort because they have had affairs behind their spouses for that their spouse dont find out about their deeds...In the last instance, there is question about the man's right to the child...

Biblical terms Abortion is a sin, Morally it is questionable and Criminally, then no if it is legalised in the country....

Shakti's case it is easy to define as who is in the wrong and in reality it is more grey shaded matter then whether it is a sin or not....
Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago