Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: yemi3006

if she was in the promo not a alot of folks would have tuned in na ? ..........

i dont get the CV's....... its been proven that she does not interest the audience, why then do they persist on bringing her & her manufactured problems to the limelight ?😕

Closure...??

Aarushi..Shakthi track was left open ended ..there are plenty of unfinished stuffs between them ..
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Don't be hasty in heaving sigh of relief...P has just begun !!

Had  Aarushi  been even in the BG ..None and I repeat None would have tuned in to ME..

I know, I know but I was so pumped up that she will say something today that the episode literally deflated me.....😆😆..All set for Pratigya Bhashan part II, tomorrow...🤣

I dont understand why these Educated people shown to be such party poopers who dont enjoy or have fum...Bhang is part of the ceremony and people do drink it in moderation to celebrate the festival...Dont get what kind of Sanskari people they are or refuse to broaden their minds and hearts to have FUN..
Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

the only thing i lyked when K applied gulal to kesar saying that ''he has only one and only bahbhi ,how can he not make holi wqith her''.....surprising haa...krishan thought about nyone else than P...........😆

For me it was T n C Falling at P's feet , SS and Adarsh bonding  over Bhang..😆😆
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Closure...??

Aarushi..Shakthi track was left open ended ..there are plenty of unfinished stuffs between them ..

i doubt if they want to close it off...........  what will they use to torture us if they have any closure ???? unless they've finally decided to send the twit far away to school ........
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tanthyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa diiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii... Hw was ur holi?? Wel di, As always, a lallantop update for a not so happening episode... Don't know y did CV's bring in A - S part... Ah, jst don't even wanna think of them... CV's r always hell bent on spoiling our mood... So, seems d real drama is in store for monday.... Hoping for best....
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

For me it was T n C Falling at P's feet , SS and Adarsh bonding  over Bhang..😆😆

UFFF dat adarsh is a big looser...........he said he was frced to belive in sucsena's ideologies.........🤢😲
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohh btw i forget to ask how was ur holi guyzzz..........? anyone watch CKMM 2night.......?
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Closure...??

Hey ho, Tanths

Did you enjoy holi?😃

Just watched it. I am looking at some sinister angles that popped up when I saw the episode. Will handle them in my post today. It may take a while to get it done.

But coming to KN-A track it's like a prepackaged meal when opened neither looks good nor smells good..............only choice toss it in the garbage.  If ingested it leaves the perosn with a bad tummy.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

I know, I know but I was so pumped up that she will say something today that the episode literally deflated me.....😆😆..All set for Pratigya Bhashan part II, tomorrow...🤣

I dont understand why these Educated people shown to be such party poopers who dont enjoy or have fum...Bhang is part of the ceremony and people do drink it in moderation to celebrate the festival...Dont get what kind of Sanskari people they are or refuse to broaden their minds and hearts to have FUN..

Yes ....have to  see the reaction's of Sax, I fthey are there esp of Adarsh !!

Same here, Sax has had the experience of Thakur Hospitality ..Knew their boisterous way of celebration's ...Knowing all that , why come ..He could have sent Adarsh and Komal and stayed back..coming to the place, giving  Attitude ..and Dadi , what was she doing there..She was supposed to have weakened ..By all rights she should have stayed at home ...Ah !! No..Had she stayed  at home, How could Shakthi terrorize Aarushi..

Lot of Loopholes in Today's episode..😃
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Do we need to do a preemptive strike and tell POPS to lay off the KN-A track after six months of torture with it. If htey intend on pursuing it let them do it within a week and shut down the track. Or be ready to tank and shut down shop.  Viewers will only tolerate so much of their track before walking away.