Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

@SOCHA NA THA@ MG ff-ch 14, pg 54, 16th may (Page 50)

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedLOL
Originally posted by honeygrape

Originally posted by samaira39

if i got a chance i would update this as regularly as possible coz this is my best work ever and possibly very much close to my heart. more or less i can relate to the characters in the storySmile
but since i was foolish enough to write 3 stories in parallel i have update all 3Cry which is a big trouble, i keep forgetting what to write for which, lolzLOLLOLLOL

thanx dear... i have a suggestion for that, just put any one ff on hold for sometime until one gets finished...Embarrassed (agar idea stupid thaa then just ignore plss) but pls so update this...this one is my favourite among your ffs

lolzLOL  if nobody was expecting an update for other ffs i would have taken ur suggestion into account. well lets see what i can doTongue 
well our choice match, this is my personal favourite tooSmile but the response i get for this is too lessCry

LOL yeah, i thot about that fact only after typing that stupid idea of mine...so thats y i included that bracket part...LOL do whatever you feel like, but update this LOL

btw i suppose this story is not a sad one like khnh, is it??
 well how many pms do you send out??

sry dear i had gone to get some groceriesTongue
lolz LOL i thought soWink dont worry i'll definitely keep updating it.
nope it's not a sad one but there will be a lot of sad sequences before it becomes a happy endingWink
i send out around 200 pms...

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Remya_Pillai

awesum part yaar..
oh god!!!she s such a wild tigress...
poor maan!he has to struggle a lot..
loved yash's character..
i luvd the part where maan dint miss the chance to kiss geet..
her response give him more energy to win her back..
more suspenses!waiting to get it revealed...

owww thank u so much for a long comment remya, made me sooo happyBig smile
maan is a love sick puppy but has a lot to face and geet well you know her Tongue
honeygrape IF-Sizzlerz
honeygrape
honeygrape

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged

nope it's not a sad one but there will be a lot of sad sequences before it becomes a happy endingWink

groceries?? r u married??

ok sooo waaiting for the updateSmile

sad sequences are bearable but i hate sad endings...so its ok for meSmile

oops 200 pms n low response is sad...anyways you can expect me in this thread ...i will be stalking this thread n commenting too (n annoying you for getting the updatesLOL )  the least i can doSmile
thanx for the reply...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samaira39

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
LOL

groceries?? r u married??

ok sooo waaiting for the updateSmile

sad sequences are bearable but i hate sad endings...so its ok for meSmile

oops 200 pms n low response is sad...anyways you can expect me in this thread ...i will be stalking this thread n commenting too (n annoying you for getting the updatesLOL )  the least i can doSmile
thanx for the reply...

lolzLOL i am not married dear, i am single, but my family is searching for my better halfWink
i too feel the same, sad endings are never the endTongue

i think i can rest assured that atleast one person is there to read my storySmile thank you so much...
well u can always trouble, i wont mindTongueLOL btw what's ur name???

Edited by samaira39 - 13 January 2012 at 8:41am

honeygrape

honeygrape IF-Sizzlerz
honeygrape
honeygrape

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged

lolzLOL i am not married dear, i am single, but my family is searching for my better halfWink

i think i can rest assured that atleast one person is there to read my storySmile thank you so much...

LOL nah buying groceries , thats y i asked...ohoo great...so on the verge of getting marriedLOL all the best dearie...LOL

i never watch any sad ending movies but i have watched khnh more than once n i love that movie...

yaa ... i am kind of addicted to this story of yours...so i ll be here to annoy youLOL

you can call me purvi... Smile

samaira39

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged

LOL nah buying groceries , thats y i asked...ohoo great...so on the verge of getting marriedLOL all the best dearie...LOL

i never watch any sad ending movies but i have watched khnh more than once n i love that movie...

yaa ... i am kind of addicted to this story of yours...so i ll be here to annoy youLOL

thats coz i live with my parents who totally depend on me for all such things and i dont mindSmile thank u so muchTongue

oh KHNH is my favourite too, just cant stop watching it again and again, i just love that movie.Big smile

you are most welcome to annoy me purviLOLWink

honeygrape

honeygrape IF-Sizzlerz
honeygrape
honeygrape

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged

thats coz i live with my parents who totally depend on me for all such things and i dont mindSmile thank u so muchTongue

oh KHNH is my favourite too, just cant stop watching it again and again, i just love that movie.Big smile

yeah after all,  taking care of them is the best thing one can do... good jobThumbs Up

where do you live?? read in one of your post that you are working in  infy...so a random guess , blore???

yaa that movie was an awsome one...thats the only sad ending movie i love to watch again n again...Smile
okies so here i am still annoyin youLOL next update kab milega???LOL

samaira39

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged

yeah after all,  taking care of them is the best thing one can do... good jobThumbs Up

where do you live?? read in one of your post that you are working in  infy...so a random guess , blore???

yaa that movie was an awsome one...thats the only sad ending movie i love to watch again n again...Smile
okies so here i am still annoyin youLOL next update kab milega???LOL

yep it isSmile thank u Smile

no i live in mysore, got posted here and yeah i work for infy nowSmile
same here, it's always at no.1 in my list when i feel like watching a movieSmile

next update???? may be after i update maahi ve and love-the way i know it... may next week i guess...

Go to top