Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

@SOCHA NA [email protected] MG ff-ch 14, pg 54, 16th may (Page 49)

honeygrape IF-Sizzlerz
honeygrape
honeygrape

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samaira39

Originally posted by honeygrape

wow awsome update dear...i am falling in love with this maan of yours...and i love this angry young woman too...maan will have a hard time in taming this wild beauty...what is it that his mom is worried about??? reveal the suspense soon dear...and most important thing continue soon...Big smile
 and thanx a lot for the update and that too a looong one...

thank you so much for a long comment dear, you made my day. the suspense will be revealed in the course of the story thoguh, bu the journey till the end of it is a long way to go. i am very much glad that you liked itSmileSmileSmile

i loved it..but yaar pls try to update this more frequently dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samaira39

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged

wow awsome update dear...i am falling in love with this maan of yours...and i love this angry young woman too...maan will have a hard time in taming this wild beauty...what is it that his mom is worried about??? reveal the suspense soon dear...and most important thing continue soon...Big smile
 and thanx a lot for the update and that too a looong one...

thank you so much for a long comment dear, you made my day. the suspense will be revealed in the course of the story thoguh, bu the journey till the end of it is a long way to go. i am very much glad that you liked itSmileSmileSmile

i loved it..but yaar pls try to update this more frequently dear...

if i got a chance i would update this as regularly as possible coz this is my best work ever and possibly very much close to my heart. more or less i can relate to the characters in the storySmile
but since i was foolish enough to write 3 stories in parallel i have update all 3Cry which is a big trouble, i keep forgetting what to write for which, lolzLOLLOLLOL

honeygrape

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
simply amazing upd8

samaira39

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mollycoddle

simply amazing upd8

thank u mollySmile
honeygrape IF-Sizzlerz
honeygrape
honeygrape

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged

if i got a chance i would update this as regularly as possible coz this is my best work ever and possibly very much close to my heart. more or less i can relate to the characters in the storySmile
but since i was foolish enough to write 3 stories in parallel i have update all 3Cry which is a big trouble, i keep forgetting what to write for which, lolzLOLLOLLOL

thanx dear... i have a suggestion for that, just put any one ff on hold for sometime until one gets finished...Embarrassed (agar idea stupid thaa then just ignore plss) but pls so update this...this one is my favourite among your ffs

samaira39

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged

thanx dear... i have a suggestion for that, just put any one ff on hold for sometime until one gets finished...Embarrassed (agar idea stupid thaa then just ignore plss) but pls so update this...this one is my favourite among your ffs

lolzLOL  if nobody was expecting an update for other ffs i would have taken ur suggestion into account. well lets see what i can doTongue 
well our choice match, this is my personal favourite tooSmile but the response i get for this is too lessCry

honeygrape

honeygrape IF-Sizzlerz
honeygrape
honeygrape

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged

lolzLOL  if nobody was expecting an update for other ffs i would have taken ur suggestion into account. well lets see what i can doTongue 
well our choice match, this is my personal favourite tooSmile but the response i get for this is too lessCry

LOL yeah, i thot about that fact only after typing that stupid idea of mine...so thats y i included that bracket part...LOL do whatever you feel like, but update this LOL

btw i suppose this story is not a sad one like khnh, is it??
 well how many pms do you send out??

samaira39

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
awesum part yaar..
oh god!!!she s such a wild tigress...
poor maan!he has to struggle a lot..
loved yash's character..
i luvd the part where maan dint miss the chance to kiss geet..
her response give him more energy to win her back..
more suspenses!waiting to get it revealed...

samaira39

Go to top