Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

@SOCHA NA THA@ MG ff-ch 14, pg 54, 16th may (Page 39)

amzu32 IF-Dazzler
amzu32
amzu32

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Sorry 4 lat commentEmbarrassed
it was awesome part!!!
Maan is just superb cool i like himSmile
loved the Maan n pari convo
Geet is superb cinfused.Why she hat him so much.
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samaira39

khwaishfan IF-Addictz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
great update n thanks 4 pm, loved the update

samaira39

avani_9 Goldie
avani_9
avani_9

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
awesome part...waiting 4 nxt part

samaira39

sweet scorpio IF-Sizzlerz
sweet scorpio
sweet scorpio

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
awesome!

geet has fallen in love with maan but just didn't want to admit it!

continue soon!

thnx 4 the pm!

samaira39

tanvi04 IF-Rockerz
tanvi04
tanvi04

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
nice

samaira39

..hinal.. IF-Sizzlerz
..hinal..
..hinal..

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
wowww loved it
so geet is feeling change in her behavior bcoz of maan
n i really love maan in this ff he is very calm n cool person

samaira39

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
hey evryoneSmileBig smileLOLWink!!!!!!! long time no see in this story right??? well u gotta read this chapter, u'll love it, trust me...go ahead and readLOLLOLLOL

chapter 11

When I came back I wasn't that shocked to see him still there. I ignored him completely and went and sat in my chair with a grumpy face. Grumpy??? Well no, I'd rather say it was straight face. I am never grumpy. What am I even thinking??? I shooed my thoughts away!!! I rolled my eyes and started working on my laptop intently trying to ignore the fact that maan was staring at me with the same intensity. What's more? The darn idiot was smiling. I couldn't understand what was so funny. 5 minutes passed by, none of us reacted to anything, but I had enough!!!

"I can't understand what's making you smile so much???", I asked mocking him. Obviously, he felt otherwise. This man is seriously mad.

"do you really want to know, what is so fantasizing to me???" he replied mischievously. SCREW HIM, I thought. I just looked at him in the eye for a few seconds and got back to my work.

While I was crying in the restroom, I realized how much maan was controlling me, without me realizing it. How could I let that happen??? How could I have given him the opportunity??? These thoughts had lingered for a long time in my mind before I decided I should ignore him. But then he was our business partner, I couldn't ignore him completely but I could try my best. Sometimes it makes me wonder why all this is happening with me, it makes me think deeply, weep like a maniac but yet no answers come out. This loneliness kills. It's a slow poison you see. And then there is maan, who has utterly no clue, what I am going through yet is very keen on troubling me. I SO HATE HIM!!!

He stared at me for another long minute before his expression changed to "compassion???". Oh, come on, maan and compassionate??? I must be hallucinating. Somebody please call a psychiatrist!!! How I know all this??? Even though I pretended to ignore him, I did glance at him stealthily once in a while, trying to keep a close watch on my enemy!!! You are right, he is my enemy or so I thought!!! Uh, OH!!! Am I having second thoughts here??? What is happening to me??? I rolled my eyes.

Maan started laughing, "what?", I asked, irritated!

"why did you make such a face??? Are u talking to yourself???", he asked gasping air.

"it's none of your business", I spit out like fire.

"so you WERE actually talking to yourself. Do u even know how stupid you look when you do that???", he smiled.

Darn he looked cute!!! Geet, what the hell are you thinking??? Ur enemy is not cute!!! I cursed myself.

"why the hell are you still here?", I asked disinterested but most importantly trying to change the topic.

"oh, you're worried about me!!!", he declared.

"what the hell?! Stop imagining things Mr.Khurana!!!" I was furious.

I don't know what made him get up from his chair and come to me but he did it so soon, I dint even have time to think. He turned my chair so that I faced him. He put his hands on either side of the chair's handle blocking me from escaping. For once I was terrified, real terrified and all the creepy things about what he would do started playing in my mind. I closed my eyes in reflex unable to fathom the wild thoughts.

5 mins passed by but nothing happened. I opened my eyes slowly only to see maan still in the same position as before. I straightened up. He just stared me in the eye. Man those eyes!!! Geet, stop it!!! I wonder how many times I cursed myself in one day only because of maan. I took a deep breath and looked at him. His gaze was very strong! I don't know how long I stared at his onyx eyes. They were mesmerizing!!! I wouldn't deny that even though he was my enemy. I don't know how but I was in some kind of a trance. God, those eyes had some power in them. He came so close to me that our nose touched! I just stared at him.

"why do you fear me geet?", he asked pained. I don't know why but it hurt me to see him in pain. I swallowed the lump in my throat. I couldn't find my voice anywhere to answer him. He leaned his forehead on mine not leaving my eyes even once.

"I don't know!!!", I replied with difficulty and I closed my eyes.

His lips somehow found mine, he kissed me deeply. This time believe it or not, I responded to it. I kissed him back. He was gentle and supple. If I dint hate him so much, I would've continued to respond to him. But as we all know, there is something called conscious mind. When that took over me, I pushed him back with all the force I could. I don't know why I was crying but tears threatened not to stop. I looked at him with a blurred vision. He was sitting on the ground concerned.

He straightened up and kneeled in front of me. He looked at me dearly and wiped my tears off!!! He was so nice to me but still my heart ached for no reason. I don't know why he affects me so much??? I don't know why I responded to him??? I don't even know why the hell am I crying right now, while I should be angry and fighting with him for kissing me!!! But yet, I dint find the courage to get angry on him.

"why do you care??? Why??? Answer me???", I asked him with a cracked voice.

He took my chin and made me look at him. He wiped my tears once again and kissed me on my forehead,

"you'll know when the time is right!!! I will wait for that day but for now I want something from you??" he said mildly. I looked at him questioningly.

"I want you to be my friend. I want you to trust me!!! I know you are confused right now but take ur time geet. I am ready to wait as long as you want me to!!!", he said caressing my cheek sweetly.

"I hate you! How can I be friend with someone I hate!", I asked him directly.

"haven't you heard the saying 'keep ur friends close, ur enemies closer'?" he smiled weakly at me.

" I need to think", was all I could say at that time. I don't know what happened but he stood up, smiled at me weekly. I looked up at him.

"I am sorry for kissing you, I just lose all my self control when I see you! I wonder if you will ever understand why I become vulnerable with you but the day you know, u'll surely understand everything I am doing!!!" he smiled one last time before turning away and walking out of my cabin.

I don't remember how long I sat looking at the door expecting him to come back and clear things for me but he never came, I wonder why??? Figuring out the things myself was something beyond my capability which I knew very well. He said he would wait but how long would he wait for me to understand him, the pain I saw in his eyes, things that he does for me and the things he does to irritate me? I really wonder!!! But then again it's something different between us. I hate him but yet I kissed him back. I despise him yet I allow him to hurt me. I want him out of my life but yet I have allowed him to be with me thru a business contract.

Confusion confusion confusion!!! I don't think I'll ever figure him out until the truth itself unfolds in front of my eyes. All I could do now is to wait but how long can I ignore him? How long can I hate him? how long can I refrain from answering him??? How long will I deny myself his company, his friendship??? I had to decide and I had to decide soon before the sand in my hand would spill out.

"Sometimes things happen, you don't need to understand why but all you have to do is accept it", those were my father's words. I always ignored them when he said it to me but now I see what he meant. But yet again, is it that easy??? Some things are so vague, you cant even make out what's happening? Maan was someone like that. How would I come to any conclusion about him??? It's not easy, nothing is. Trying to accept someone as ur friend whom you have despised from so long is really not easy, but then again my mind questions me, "do I really hate him?", I don't have an answer for that yet.

So many thoughts to ponder and so less time. Coming to any decision was not in my power at this point of time. I would take some time, quality time to think all the things over and over again but the real question was, would I come to any conclusion at all??? I doubted, still I could give it a try!!! I would, surely!!!

Precap: "who the hell are you???"

"mmm''wild wild wild!!! I like wild girls! Did you know it?"

so how was it??? i know many are confused, probably. i might as well be wrong!!!! but i hope u all loved it 'coz i put in a lot of effort to make it this good. i guess now many things got cleared for all of you abt maan's behaviour!!!!!!! abt geet well i'll let it be a mystery itselfLOLLOLLOL

so now u kow what to do right??? like and comment plz...

note: no pm from next chapters, plz look out for the thread topic for info, thanks and sry for the trouble, love u all!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by samaira39 - 25 August 2011 at 7:26am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetswati2011lovelyninicukishattitudeshysonika19745armadpoojaaddisshreya satishalu5123bhakbhartifanhansasmaannie.shonaSiniHandaMONIJA78avani_9siroilily-knirwal-NazmaaLola13maansi007shivangi783amzu32cyum321MysticalRealm-SmexySmile-JayaR-bansi-sheetalvasaKrishnaluv94tanvi04simi91-Veritaserum-ambbihamrk-1wajiha-1--Ratna--KaSh-Maneet-Fan..hinal..shah10rsroopali-afsha-namita25sweet scorpionahtani88janu_2006Radhika Shah6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakinaTyropreethiaShalveVSai2008honeygrapeSabmeratu.zaara2212maaneetsangel_BlackPearl_bhanu_rekhag--Zehnaseeb--Downhillkhwaishfan

-knirwal- Goldie
-knirwal-
-knirwal-

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
u reserved di...
love it...
i can say mindblowing...
ok no problem...i can c back for ur update...
di mane bi ek tread open kia hai plz visit...name'maaneet sheroshiri paradise"
cont soon ...
waiting

Go to top