Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

@SOCHA NA THA@ MG ff-ch 14, pg 54, 16th may (Page 23)

amzu32 IF-Dazzler
amzu32
amzu32

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
nice part............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samaira39

SapphireFlames Senior Member
SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
well well. Wasn't that a tad bit small for an update. Wink
I'd buy it anyway, considering your busy schedule and ur so called stupid HOD. LOL
Nice update. Loved Geet's irritation. And I think Maan is already attracted to her. cute. Tongue
PS: Awwwww. Thanks a ton for dedication. I'd always support you no matter what. Thats what friends are for, isn't it.? Love you. Continue soon. Smile

--Ratna--

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

heya.........i know i've been very very late but i'm sorry i've been really busy........now straight to the update.......hope u like it. i might edit it later coz i have not gone thru it soSmile

CHAPTER 6

I bid goodbye to Dev and started off towards,'.i don't know, I just left the place and my feet led me to the times square. I looked around dazed, hurt and the pain returning to my weak heart as the old memories started haunting me like ghosts. Anxiety took its toll on me and I looked around afraid. How I missed coming here with dad. My only wish to stay in New York was that I could feel my dad's presence everywhere. I felt closer to him that way. Every little thing he did to me when I was a little girl flashed in front of me. It was unable for me to fathom everything at once. I felt my legs shivering.

I held onto myself, wiped my tears that were threatening to pour out and straightened myself hoping that no one around aw me. I was foolish to think that way. I was in New York. A place where people were busy with their own lives. No one had time for others here and probably that's why I loved it. I never had to answer anyone or share my pain. I could just be all to myself, in my own bubble forever.

Every time I thought about an endless array of questions popped up in my heart for which I never found answers yet. I had no hope I ever will. I was a closed book to everyone. Hardly anybody knew what I go through in my so called LIFE!!! How I wished I was never born or that I was dead with DAD. But life has its own ways and nothing happens like we want it to. It's always UNEXPECTED!!! I never liked it but I could not help it.

I smiled at my idiocracy sheepishly. That reminded me, when was the last time I smiled whole heartedly??? I don't remember at all. May be because it was many years back when DAD was still alive. It's true that many people had lives worse than mine but for me my life was tethered. A hell which never fathomed me but constantly burned me like I was the fuel.

I broke off from my thoughts when someone hit by me. I looked around and started walking forward when I saw a beggar with a sign board "TODAY IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY BUT I CANNOT SEE IT". It was then that I realized that he was blind. Seeing his state I realized my life wasn't as miserable as it seems. I bent down to him and put some coins in his bowl and left.

As I walked through the busy street I came near a night club and I decided to get a drink to change my mood. It was a bad idea and I knew it very well because I was alone. But sometimes I prefer not to listen to both my heart and brain and this was one of those times. I went in and walked straight towards the bar counter. Many people were seated and were fantasizing the people dancing on the floor. I ordered my drink and sat on a chair looking around.

"mmmm aarrgghhh this is so horrible!!! How do you drink it"

This surprised me and I looked around and there sat my enemy for life. The man I hated the most. MAAN SINGH KHURANA.

"you??? This cant be happening! What are you doing here and what did u just say???", I spit  out my words like knives at him.

He looked at me as if I dint exist and my voice was void.

"it's equal to poison. Try some other drink!", he said rather calmly.

He was so annoying. I hated him very very badly.

"it's none of your business. Leave me alone."

"geet, don't u think u should be a little bit nicer to me. I mean we're going to be business partners soon".

"that's professional only. Stay out of my way. After what happened in the morning I don't want to see ur face other than in office"

"hmmm u r really interesting. I will make sure I meet you every now and then. I would love to irritate you" he smirked enjoying his drink.

Wait, that's my drink. What the hell was he doing with my drink??? This man will drive me crazy!!!

"why are u holding my drink???" I asked surprised by my low and soft voice.

"that's better, u are learning to be softer"

I banged my fist on the counter gaining everyone's attention while maan had his eyes on me. I ordered vodka shots not able to control my anger anymore. I drank one after the other non stop while maan watched me in awe.

"geet, I was joking, could u please stop it???"

"mind your business Mr. MAAN SINGH KHURANA. I know what I am doing".

I don't know how much shots I drank but when I was done I had lost my mind. All the while maan watched me carefully not letting me out of his sight.

"you know, u r the first one to kiss me ever. That's why I hate you" I said pulling him closer by holding his collar. Maan was flabbergasted at what I said. I wonder what he was thinking.

"so that was ur first kiss then???"

"yes, but it was far away from perfect. U r inexperienced!!!" I said with vodka taking its toll on my brain.

"excuse me???" he asked.

" yes u r really bad at it."

"that's because it was my first kiss as well." He said trying to defend himself.

"oh really??? I don't believe you, I mean u r rich and successful, u might have met so many girls"

I was still holding his collar and I was so close to him blabbering my nonsense. Maan lifted my chin with his fingers and looked into my eyes.

"who told you that???" he asked seriously.

"isn't it obvious???"

"no its not, u don't know me."

"neither do u" I said looking into his eyes and lost in those deep black gaze.

And then he bent forward and kissed me. It surprised me at first but I was too lost with the vodka that I dint really take in the details. He looked at me to see my reaction. When he saw nothing he kissed again. He was so gentle and smooth. I felt like I was eating ice-cream. And this time I responded to his kiss. He was surprised. I put my hands around his neck and moved in sync with him, trying to match his gentleness. He sure was a wonderful kisser.

I don't know what happened but he stopped mid way gasping for breathe and said,

"this is wrong'."

And before he could continue, I started feeling dizzy and falling down!!! I was half conscious. The last thing I remember was that maan was carrying me in his arms with true concern in his eyes and walking out of the night club. I don't know what happened after that.

Precap: "what's happening here?"

link to next chapter

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1641731&TPN=26

i know it's short. next update will be longer, hopefully!!!! comment and like if it was worth it.....thanksBig smile

Edited by samaira39 - 16 April 2011 at 9:12am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetattitudeshy5armadpoojaaddisbhakbhartifanalu5123mans22holyangel--love--surbhijn106MSgayatriavani_9CrystalSayamaansi007shivangi783mansijani21amzu32cyum321MysticalRealmsheetalvasaambeernritzy09mrk-1simi91punjabi.princessanu3108wajiha-1Krishnaluv94-Veritaserum-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeSabmeratu.zaara2212preethia--Ratna--VSai2008-afsha-janu_2006hinal_maaneetrsroopalinamita25nahtani88kahkashansakinaTyrokhwaishfanfelicitysmoak._BlackPearl_Downhill

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Samaira Hug.....thank u for the lovely update and PM.....really appreciate your effort in updating so regularly inspite of your busy schedule......glad we had no Dev in this.......somehow i hate that guy Angry.......loved the beggar and Geet scene......we never value what we have.....Geet in a bar and all drunk Shocked......Maaneet kiss was awwwseome Day Dreaming.......wonder how she will react once she is sober........wondering about her past and how Maan is connected.....plz continue......love u.....TC Smile

http://s.myniceprofile.com/myspacepic/499/49962.jpg

samaira39

punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
great part
update soon
cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321