Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

@SOCHA NA [email protected] MG ff-ch 14, pg 54, 16th may (Page 11)

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
liked it...
mom always knows...u dont have to say...she realizes it b4 even u....
glad that she has gr8 friends who make her happy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samaira39Mina420

cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
loving it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samaira39

-knirwal- Goldie
-knirwal-
-knirwal-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
awesome update.
lovely...
cont soon......

samaira39

debomaaneet Goldie
debomaaneet
debomaaneet

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
hi samyy.....:)
            i knw m vry late..SORRY!! :( :( :( :(
HEARTIEST CNGRATS for ur new FF...:) :)
u have already proved urself as a wonderful writer!!! :)
love both d update..so rhetorical!!lv ur use of words whch make us more interact wd d characters....:)
updt soon...thnx 4 d PMs..

samaira39

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

helloSmile, so now that i am updating,

I want to clear a few things. First of all I don't want to waste my time sending pms to all my buddies in IF since I am aware that many are not interested in reading this ff. so to avoid the annoyance caused by my unwanted PMs and to save time for myself, I have come up with an idea. This time I'll PM to all but next time I'll send only to those ppl who have LIKED THIS PRESENT POST. Plz don't get me wrong, this is only to save my time. I am a hell of a time presently so. PLZ LIKE THIS POST IF YOU WANT TO BE PMed FOR FURTHER UPDATES. Secondly, This story is GEET's POV. So I was wondering of starting a new thread giving MAAN's POV once I am done with geet's POV completely. But if you all feel it's not appropriate and need maan's POV also to go hand in hand with GEET's,'..PLZ VOTE THRU UR COMMENTS AND LET ME KNOW'!!! This way I'll know what to do. I SINCERELY ASK YOU ALL TO CO-OPERATE WITH ME THIS ONE TIME, as I am going crazy with my college work to an extent that I AM PLANNING ON KILLING THE HOD!!!!! So plz, I NEED UR REPLIES!!!!!

Now moving on to the update

Chapter 3:

As I drifted away from the university after bidding goodbye to dev, all I could think of was about my anxiety from morning. It was unusual for me to feel that way. I was never accustomed to such overboard emotions. Why would I be anxious at all??? Whom could I expect to enter in to my colorless life??? Or what special would happen??? As I reached home, I forgot about it. I had other things to worry about as I heard the excruciating noises. I stopped near the door, closing my eyes, trying hard to be calm and composed but it all went in vain when daadi started shouting at mom, "it's all ur fault!!! Why did you marry my son?" she said. That was it, I lost my cool and stormed towards the hall. Daadi looked at me with hatred evident in her large eyes. Jia was crying hard, poor girl dint understand the complexity of the situation and all she could ever do was cry out of fear. On the other hand, ronith stood rooted in his place, with a blank expression on his face, as always. I looked at mom, who was daadi's prime target. Melancholy written all over her face, mom stood strong. I felt like a knife was being pierced into my heart, slowly so as to hurt more than necessary. The scene was sickening to my eyes. The situation had never been so much out of control, but today it seemed "limits" had lost its context.

I turned to daadi, "you are a DEVIL IN DISGUISE. Being a woman how can you not understand a woman's love??? Do you have any humanity left in you??? I can't believe I am born in your heirloom. I feel so unlucky right now. Just leave the room daadi, before I lose my temper and call the police!!!". Fear was taking its toll on daadi at my last few words. Incidentally she feared and hated me more than ever now! She made a face and left to her room, as I watched her keenly. I walked jia and ronith to their room. Jia was still crying when she looked me with questioning eyes, "is this ever gonna end?". Before I could utter anything, mom hugged her and replied, "don't you worry sweetheart. Everything will be fine soon. Lets pray to Jesus to send us our ANGEL as soon as possible." Ronith too joined them in the hug. He spoke very little but his gestures were enough to prove how much he loved us all. I smiled inwardly and joined them. When we broke out, jia insisted that we pray together, then and there. We all agreed, not wanting to hurt the little soul. We stood in front of Jesus' picture that hung near the window with folded hands and bent heads for the prayer. I knew nothing like ANGEL existed but jia didn't. And solely for her satisfaction, I too prayed, hoping a miracle would happen and someone called ANGEL would step down on earth so save us from the daily wrath. "Dear lord, I don't know whether an angel exists or not but if there is an angel meant for us please send him or her to us. We need your angel's help very badly!" was my prayer. I couldn't ask for more, I dint want to.

During all this, we were all least aware that a pair of eyes was scanning us from the neighboring balcony. We were so involved in our own worlds that nothing else seemed to matter. We had faced too many things too early in life and no wonder I was so cynical about it. Pain was the only thing we experienced without mercy and today it had taken control leaving us with no other option but to pray. I couldn't imagine how silent the surrounding felt at that point of time. Simply MIRACULOUS. But was our prayer going to be heard and answered??? Who knew??? We all live with a never dying hope and probably that's what makes us strong whenever a new problem arises. When the strange sensation of someone watching us stopped tingling inside me, I opened my eyes and went near the window hoping to catch a glimpse of that mystery person. but I couldn't see anyone around. Disappointed I turned around, mom was smiling at me. She knew what I was upto, probably she had the same hunch I had. I smiled at her weakly, "what's for dinner? I'm hungry!". "lets go down, shall we?", she replied. I nodded and followed her with jia and ronith beside me. Before leaving the room, I did look around once to make sure nobody was present and left.

The proximity of my sixth sense towards mom wasn't surprising at all. She knew every nook and corner of me. I never complained but rather it had always made me feel comfortable about what I felt. Whether it was sadness, pain, loneliness, mom never seemed to be bothered about it since she knew that I would manage somehow. She was my backbone and knew me all too well. What's more? I was damn happy about it, I never had to explain her anything. They say for a girl, her mother is her best friend and in my case it was the ultimate truth. After a silent and content dinner without any hassle from daadi, I returned back to my room, yawning. Like all days, I was tired and bored. I straight away went to bed without 2nd thoughts yet my brain never stopped thinking about the weird sensations and hunches I have had through the day. I twisted and turned in my bed unable to sleep. After half an hour of intense struggle between my mind and sleep, my mind had finally won the battle.

I got up from the bed and walked around the room for a while. Finally I came towards the window to get some fresh air. That is when I saw him. No, correction, that is when I saw his back!!! i Cursed my stars for not getting a glimpse of his face. He was busy writing down something in a dairy like book on his study, with his back facing me. By the way, why was I so anxious to see his face????? Who the hell was he to me??? "geet, reality check sweety, it's late, go back sleep!!!', I muttered to myself but my instincts had other plans to ruin my sleep. So instead of going back to bed, I was trying really hard in getting a glimpse of the "mystery man". I tried various angles, bent sidewards and what not??? I was being damn silly and it was evident that I had lost my senses. It was then, that I felt like he was about to turn but as always my luck was not in favour. He stood up and turned his head slightly towards me as if he knew that I was watching him all the while. Somehow I felt like he was smiling at my idiocy. I waited for him to turn but he turned off the lights and that's it!!! The room went dark and I couldn't decipher where he vanished into? by that time, I had had enough of my foolishness and decided to sleep. I turned back and I felt the same sensation of someone watching over me. My instincts told me to turn back but my will power told me to move on. this time, my will power won and I moved towards my bed pushing away my instincts into some dark corner of my heart. I curled up into a ball and drifted into a deep sleep wondering what tomorrow had in store for me.

Precap: who do you think you are???, I asked him and he replied "I am exactly the person who you think I am!!!" with a broad ,flashy and ever so gentle smile. I hated him!!!

link to next chapter

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1641731&TPN=16

how was it??? plz like and comment if it was worth it. and yeah plz do reply for my above stated queries!!!! thanksSmile

if u want me to pm u,plz add me as ur buddy!!!! thanksSmile

Edited by samaira39 - 28 March 2011 at 11:18am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutisthinlwgeetroshni775armadzazoy12soniaz121namitasinMSgayatriSmiley1279holyangelSapphireFlamesalu5123mansijani21dmg_roks_antaramaansi007shivangi783avani_9siroililySrabon_DharagangesegbsheetalvasaMaaneet4eveamzu32cyum321MysticalRealmpunjabi.princessanu3108ambbihaKrishnaluv94harshithaaaaaaa-Veritaserum--Zahra15-simi91Tyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeSabmeratu.zaara2212VSai2008preethia..shreyaa..--Ratna--Ash1991-afsha-namita25sweet scorpiohinal_maaneetshah10rsroopalijanu_2006khwaishfanfelicitysmoak.

-psk- Senior Member
-psk-
-psk-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Smilesahi hai...Smile
samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mingming

Smilesahi hai...Smile
????????????????????