Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
NOTE:

HELLO PEEPS😊, SRY FOR THE DELAY, I WAS BUSY WITH MY CERTIFICATION AND GUESS WHAT??? I PASSED IT WITH A WHOPPING 96%, THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR UR SUPPORT AND LOVE. I AM SO VERY HAPPY. SO FOR NOW THERE IS NO MUCH DISTRACTION TO MY WRITING AND I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE ALL 3 STORIES BY THIS WEEKEND PPL😊. PLEASE BE PATIENT FOR A WHILE. AND "MAAHI VE" WILL BE ENDING SOON AND I MIGHT START OFF WITH A NEW STORY TOO😃

samaira39 thumbnail
Hey all, sry for the delay again😭. you can kill me later, now read on, love u all😳

Precap: "oh the Lioness is here! Is ur blood still boiling or ….?" I gritted my teeth at his judgemental voice and the smirk playing on his face.

chapter 15

the raging tingles inside me explodes
it's simply an un-understandable stance
about what the sparks ignites between us
Is it enemity or something more worse?

The next morning, when sun shone brightly across the horizon, i got up from the un-peaceful sleep i had drifted into. It seemed like something was going to change. Somehow, it made my stomach churn and i felt like puking. Something about the weather was not right or may be it was just me? I dint know.

Life couldn't get messier than it already was. Today my mood was very much gloomy. Just yesterday, my head was bursting out with things i dint want to think about and today, i am just my old horrible self. Life was such a sucker-punch, right in the face. Somehow things had changed and my routine drastically altered. Was it for better? I dint think so.

I sighed and pulled out from under the sheets and drifted like a mad dog towards the bathroom. All i needed was a nice hot shower to calm down and divert from the terrible vibes i was having from the moment i opened my eyes. i stripped out of my clothes and stepped into shower and let the hot water pour down my body, soothing me. Half an later i was out of the bathroom and getting ready for office.

I went down the stairs and into the dining room, My family sat in silence nibbling on there cereal. i stopped and looked around. Nobody was talking, nobody looked towards me when i entered. Something was surely amiss. I went and sat in my chair and poured myself a bowl of cereals and milk. I dint dare stare at anyone, just ate my breakfast and left the house, feeling terrible. I was certain i was missing something but i dint know what it was. I just let it slide and took a taxi to my office without pari. Somehow i knew she would've left without me. I was right coz as soon as i entered the office i could hear her voice reverberating from everywhere.

I had a meeting in 10mins with maan and pari. I went towards pari, she was shouting at one of the employees.

"Yous just caused us $50,000 because of your mistake. Do you even realise that? You sent the fake articles to our client to check? Are you crazy?", she yelled banging the table. The employee flinched at her outburst. I put a hand on pari's shoulder to gain her attention. "what?", she snapped at me.

"We have a meeting in 5 mins exactly?", i told disinterested.

she fumbled, "oh, sorry geet,  completely forgot. and i had to come early to look into something, so i dint inform you, sry once again", she said, her anger now suppressed.

"i understand", i nodded at her. she smiled and we both walked towards the conference room. I don't why but i was totally off-mood. I dint feel like talking to anyone. I dint feel like going to any meeting. I was feeling so gloomy and sad inside, as if i have been missing something very badly. I was feeling depressed. There were so many thoughts running in my head that i dint notice when dashed into something hard. I was expecting it to be maan, but my dismay, It was his brother. This day just couldn't get any better than it already was.

"oh the Lioness is here! Is ur blood still boiling or ….?" I gritted my teeth at his judgemental voice and the smirk playing on his face.

This guy made it all the more horrible for me. Maan was way beyond fine when compared to his high-brained, goofy brother. I glared at him, wishing my stare could burn him down in an instant. Ugh! He just laughed at my expression.

"oh you are so scary! I am burning under your intense gaze", he mocked at me acting all scared and then, ther you go again, he started laughing. I dont know what did it for me, was it his laugh or his mockery. My hands instinctively rised up and met his cheeks in a blink of an eye. Holy Cow!!! i just slapped him right on the face with the whole office staring. my anger had risen up a notch higher than usual. I was glaring at him with distaste.

"You dont deserve to be respected Mr. Yash Khurana. You are such a bas***d!!!", i spit my words like knives. I breathing heavily out of pure rage when maan came from nowhere and took my hand. He dint say a word, he just scanned the whole situation, glared at the employees who got back to work in an instant.

"you", he pointed towards his brother, "get to the conference room, now!!! and finish he meeting with pari. I'll take care of you later. You certainly need some manners to be taught.", maan glared at him.

"But bro...", yash started but before he could say anything more maan signalled him to stop and said "start walking, i dont have time for ur shit". yash just nodded and left without a word. Pari glanced at me and maan once before following yash towards the conference room.

I stood there rooted to the ground, with tears flowing down my cheeks without my knowledge. When did i become to vulnerable? I was still holding maan's hand when he made me face him. I dint look at him, i couldn't look at him. how could i? that too after slapping his brother? His hands left mine, i was suddenly at a loss of the warmth maan's hand provided and instinctively looked at him searching. he wiped off my tears with his thumbs and held my face in his palms. I felt so weak. I don't know what happened before i blacked out.

I just faintly remembered being lifted up by maan in his arms and being made to lie down in his cabin's couch after a while and the rest was history. The last thing i remembered was that maan was immensely worried. I dint know for how long i had been unconcious, but when i woke up, the sun was down and the whole office was empty. Was it that late? I looked around, wiping my eyes only to see maan sitting on the floor beside the couch where i was asleep, with his eyes closed. He was asleep, i got up from the couch and sat down infront of maan. He looked so tired but his features were calm and serene.

I was very much tempted to trace his features and i did coz i couldn't resist the pull. i traced his eyes, chin and his cheeks with my finger, making sure not to wake him. i rested my left palm on his cheek, getting familiar. I couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt that rised inside me thinking that maan fought his brother for me. He was there to look after me the whole day, always by my side. He did get on my nerves every now and then but now i come to think of it, he never did anything that hurt me in anyway.

With that much clear, i could only ask one thing to myself. What is this relationship i shared with maan called as?

Precap: "I love you"

Yeah yeah, i know. You all must be wondering, why the same precap to both my stories. Isn't it nice that the season of love is blooming or who knows what lays ahead, right???? *devil smirk*. Dont worry, i will not let any of you down with my story. now comment and vote 😉

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update
loved it
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
finally she is asking that Q...
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey finally an update..thanku ...was it a bit short compared to your usual updates??? 😕anyways glad to see you back..😊..continue soon😊
samaira39 thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeygrape

hey finally an update..thanku ...was it a bit short compared to your usual updates??? 😕anyways glad to see you back..😊..continue soon😊

really??? was it short??? i thought it was of usual length, may be since i have not put maan's pov, it's looking rather like a filler chapter but it's not a filler chapter, it was very much what i wanted it to be like 😊
honeygrape thumbnail
Originally posted by: samaira39

really??? was it short??? i thought it was of usual length, may be since i have not put maan's pov, it's looking rather like a filler chapter but it's not a filler chapter, it was very much what i wanted it to be like 😊

ok peace, shayad mujhe ainvayi laga hoga...😊 but dont we deserve one more update , that too really soon😳
samaira39 thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeygrape

ok peace, shayad mujhe ainvayi laga hoga...😊 but dont we deserve one more update , that too really soon😳

lolz😆 koshish zaroor karungi dear, waise bhi ek tum hi ho jo SNT ki update umeed karthi ho😭, atleast for the reason i'll update asap😃
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Samaira   🤗...hi dear...Congratulations!... on finishing your certification...that too with high percentage 👍🏼...thank u for the lovely update...poor Geet...so much confusion...why did she faint?...awww Maan was by  her side the whole day...love this Maan of yours ❤️...precap is interesting...plz continue...love u...TC  😊 

honeygrape thumbnail
Originally posted by: samaira39

lolz😆 koshish zaroor karungi dear, waise bhi ek tum hi ho jo SNT ki update umeed karthi ho😭, atleast for the reason i'll update asap😃

mein toh kabse wait kar rahi hoon, kisiko uska khayal bhi nahin😭😆 try to post them asap dear😊 will be waiting😊