Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Samaira  🤗...thank u for the long and awesome update...it was nice reading both POV's...makes the story more interesting...so much pain and suspense...glad Maan's family is with him now...Yash and Geet convo was hilarious...he was so lucky our sherni did not punch him 😆...Maaneet kiss was dreamy  😍...waiting to read Geet' POV ...plz do not stress yourself about the updates...do it when u have time...we will be waiting...no more 😭 ...want u to be 😊 always...love u...TC .

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wonderful FF...

first it felt like Kal Ho Na HO but u changed the story for good...because I won't be able to digest Maan died as SRK in KHNH...

what is Maan's and family's motive to shift in NY...does Maan knows Geet and family from before...

update next soon...thanx for pm...
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
hey everyone😊
Note at the end...

chapter 14

somethings are meant to be
like they always had to be that way
yet i yearn to with hold it in me
only to see it's like sand in my clasped hands

"who the hell is he?", I asked him folding my hands across my chest and glaring at maan. Obviously I wanted to know who that stupid little BRAT was!? How dare he talk to me like that??? It's my life and I am going to live it the way I want to, who the hell is he to comment on it. As if I asked his opinion about myself. Screw the hell of him!!!

Maan chuckled, at my anger. I have never understood what is it in my anger that amuses him so much? I groaned mentally thinking of the reasons, of course I couldn't figure out any. He was so damn complex or so I thought. I mean I don't know why he does things the way he does? For all the things that I do and say he should angry on me, break all ties with me, both professional and personal and make me burn in hell. Ok, that's too much I guess, I mean there was no personal relationship and there was nothing called hell, You know! Well one thing is for sure, I am turning insane these days and I have only one person to blame about all of it, MAAN!!! Who else? Right, huh!!!

He was still lookig at me, I raised my eyebrow trying to find out what's going on??? I don't know why but the sign language works better with him than me talking rudely.Geet, control, U R NOT RUDE!!! I have to mentally keep saying that again and again and keep my cool. Maan seemed to understand. He came our closing the door behind him. I wonder why though???

Something's are better if they are not understood. I think he dint want our family's to be disturbed if at ll I decided to shout at him. It's that easy. What else do u expect me to do when all he can do is get me angry each and every time??? He is my ENEMY, for god's sake. Why do I keep saying that??? It's almost like I am reminding myself tht he's a foe and a not a friend, as if I am falling for him! DUH!!!

Ok I have lost it and I don't know why??? The way maan's onyx eyes stare at me, I just don't know what to do. I completely lose my control over my senses. It calmes my nerves. His gaze has that soothing effect in them. I hate him for everything but I still cant get mad at him when he looks at me like that. I closed my eyes in desperation to get rid of the feelings running through my senses. AARRGGGHHH!!! I mentally scream at myself.

I look at him, why is he still looking at me like that? May be I am too close to him, I move back a step to maintain some distance between us. Little did I know wht to expect of it later. He chuckled at my lame attempts to get away from him. What's so funny about it? Come to think of it, IT IS FUNNY!!! Why am I acting like I am afraid of him? GEET, get a hold on yourself. I scolded myself but ofcourse no effect on me as maan took a step towards me. Why? I ask him through my eyes, no response.

I took another step back only to see maan taking a step closer to me. For every step I deepened the distance, maan took every step towards me to lessen it. The look in his eyes, the way it makes me feel warm and cozy, I wonder how does that? I just cant help but look into them deeper and deeper. I simply cant ignore it, as if his eyes are the only thing worth gazing at right now. It makes me feel drugged. I inhale deeply before I realise I have the edge of the porche steps and slipped.

I close my eyes hard expecting myself to hit the hard wooden steps but SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!! Ok, may be not a SURPRISE anymore. Maan's hands were around my waist in no time, helping me avoid a crash. Man, he's so strong. I have to admit his out of GRATITUDE!!! Well for once, I have to or else I wonder where I would be when I woke up after the fall? Cant even imagine…

I fell on his chest in reflex as he helped me our from falling and right then I knew I was a GONER! He sure had a nice body and he smelled very much earthy. I liked it actually, may be coz it drugged me even more. I lifted my head up realizing how dangerously close we were. For once that thought scared me. Being close to him was like a threat to me. I don't feel like explaining that, not at all.

I was looking at him so lost, I wonder what he was thinking. He bent down and kissed me. I know I must revolt but what can anybody do if every cell of your body refuses to listen to you? I gave in easily this time. That almost surprised me but I was too engrossed to think how much surprised I was by my own behaviour. His hands were making me shiver over m back. I don't kno when my hands got strangled in his hair. It was as if like it was automatic or something. I held onto his hair while ruffling them slowly. The kiss was gentle and passionate. His lips never failed to amaze me. They worked magic on mine, so much so that I forgot what I was doing?

We broke off when we became short of breathe and it was then that it all came rushing back to me like evil. Why do I always end up kissing him when I am LOVE with someone else??? Realisation ran through my blood like poison. I felt like hating myself. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"You drive me insane maan, I hate you for that", I spit out and walked away without another word. Tears were bound to flow and this ight seemed to never end asa gony crashed through me like ocean waves. I literally ran to my room bickering as my cries got louder and louder before I crashed across my bed into a pillow grounding my face in it. My loud sobs had to subside into the pillow. I dint want anybody to find out about my state whatsoever.

I cried until my eyes were sore and no tears dared to come out. I have never felt this way before. The pain instilled inside me was barging into every cell of my body. For some reason nothing felt right in my life yet I couldn't figure out a thing. For all that is happenning around me, I cant even get a clue what's going on? Why is it that I have go through such situations??? Why?

I LOVE DEV! I cannot help it but agree. He's been there with me for who I am and always helped me out in everything from the day we met. He has transformed from being a good friend to the person I am in love with but one question always arises in such situations. Does he feel the same about me? I have never ever been able to find answers for that, not yet.

And there was Maan, whom I despise yet respond to his kiss everytime. Why is that happenning? I mean after all these years, my first kiss had to be with my enemy? What did I do to deserve this? My feelings and emotions were probably out of order or was it just adrenaline pumping so hard in my system??? May be harmonal imbalance? Nothing seemed right. Life felt really horrible.

I wiped my tears and got out of my bed, composing myself. I went to the window to get some fresh air. I badly needed to breathe out. As I looked around the empty road and lit houses, my eyes fell on maan. He was looking at me with intensity, as if he knew what I just went through. His gaze was soft and warm. How does he do that??? How does he always know when I'm off the track?

I couldn't look at him anymore. I closed the window, closed the curtains and stood with my back towards the window leaning. I could feel his gaze on me even through the shields. I walked to my bed and slumped down closing my eyes in frustration.i decided it about time that I confided in DEV abt my feelings for him. I knew it was not easy but I would have to someday or the other. But I cant do this in a hurry, I need time for it. I have to wait for the right time, right time……. I don't know when I dozed off into deep sleep.

Precap: "oh the Lioness is here! Is ur blood still boiling or ….?" I gritted my teeth at his judgemental voice and the smirk playing on his face.

Note 1: Firstly I feel sick after sending that PM, most of u might be thinking that I am cheap, using a emotional trick or something or may be not. Bu whatever it is I am glad to have shared it with u ppl, I feel light-hearted now, so thank u all for ur patience when mine was not working for me, love u all..

Note 2: it's CONTEST TIME…yes u heard it right, I am creating a Writing contests, inviting all my readers to participate and kindle ur undiscovered side of writing. So u ppl can come with a sequence chapter for this ff. the following are the rules…

1.       Write it only if u like the ff or else don't…

2.       It can between maaneet ot dev n geet or yash n geet only. So 3 CATEGORIES to think abt..

3.       Plz be elaborate and not brief…

4.       Originality will be appreciated

5.       No restrictions on the number of entries u make..

So when u r done u can PM me or drop a mail to

[email protected]

winner will be honoured of getting a chapter dedicated to them and their sequence will be included as a chapter in the story as required. I might edit according to situation so plz co-operate on that. So give it a thought and put ur brains to working ppl, I cant wait to read ur entries. Good Luck. THE CONTEST ENDS ON 20th FEB. write as many as u can….and ENJOY!!!

dont forget to like and comment, take care...😳
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Geet loves Dev
Haila thats shocking
I thought she loves Maan n he is her bichada purana love n she forget him but Maan remembers her
But looks lik u have sumthg else stored in for us
Maan knws her in n out
I jus wish Geet instead of running face the feelings n truth
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg!geet lovs dev!(atleast she thinks)
but hw can't she recognize his lov..!
nice one yaar..
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it
the dilemma geet is going through was awesomely written
n dont be sorry yaar sometimes we need to share n remove our frustations out
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow finally you updated...thanx dear...loved the part...continue soon
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi ..saw u updated. Omg Geet loves Dev! No! Wel written. Awesum update!
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Geet loves Dev??? Love U Maan. Nicely written Sam.
Waiting for next.😛

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update
so geet love dev but she responce maan kissed
loved it