avani_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
luvd it
cont soon asap
n add me to ewr pm list
-knirwal- thumbnail
hi before few days i am also thinging that if somebody make ff in which geet was angry women and maan is sweet happy person..
and u start  it...
it means u read my brain ......very good di.
ur  this ff is good as maahi ve.......
cont di....
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: knirwal

hi before few days i am also thinging that if somebody make ff in which geet was angry women and maan is sweet happy person..

and u start  it...
it means u read my brain ......very good di.
ur  this ff is good as maahi ve.......
cont di....

thanks dear😊....this idea had popped up when i started maahi ve but i was so engrossed in it that i dint feel like starting a new ff but yesterday i couldn't fathom my urge to write it so i started😉

samaira39 thumbnail

hey everyone😊.......i'm updating today coz i had written it yesterday itself. next update will be days apart from now!!!! well to those of you, who guessed that this story is like "KAL HO NA HO", it is but only  minutely!!! i have only taken KHNH's base since it's been my favorite movie from the day i saw it and i always wanted to write a story on it. so i am combining both my ideas and the KHNH's base, but the story is completely different!!! the starting few parts, you can relate to it but not the further updates. i have something else in store😉

Routine (part 2):

When I was done with my sobbing and feeling light at heart, I got up shabbily from my posture. I knew people around witnessed my foolishness but as always I never cared, why should I??? If I find solace in letting my tears out, why should I wonder what others think of me? I wiped my tears, trying to compose myself and slowly started walking towards home. I was lost in my own world, when I knocked a teenager girl. She looked at me with disgust. Surely, I dint look much likable in my present state. I apologized to her in hushed tones and started to walk away when she whispered "whatever!" I dint care; after all she was mere 14 or 15. She hadn't possibly known life like I did but I hope she never does. Actually I don't want anyone to be in my shoes. It was dirty and would make anyone feel that they were disgusting!!! I realized my hair was all messed up when the passersby looked at me with wide eyes and raised single eyebrows. I groaned but I had to make myself look better or else mom would suspect. I removed the ribbon of my hair, made a clean pony and put the ribbon on. I peeped through the glass window of one of the shops to see my reflection. I wanted to make sure, I looked okay!!! When I was done, I rushed towards home. 

I stepped in and announced "I'm home!" everyone were up by now, it was almost 7.45am. JENNIFER, my mom!!! My parents had had a love marriage. Cool, isn't it??? She was arranging breakfast on the dining table, when I walked in with the letters in my hands. she noticed my attire and then and there I knew that she had guessed!!! She said as a matter of fact "you were crying again, weren't you?". I should've known, but I knew that she knew me too well. I didn't protest nor did I respond to her. She looked at me with questioning eyes. I had to speak, something. I decided to change the topic, so "mom, please''here you go, your letters and as always I haven't peeked into any of them. If there are any letters for me, please let me know!!!". She took the letters from me not wanting to drag the previous topic. She went through them as I watched her, she whispered to me still checking out the letters, "its almost 8am, don't you think you've got a huge work to accomplish? I say, you better hurry and stop the drama, before it even starts." Realizing what she meant, my face turned from normal to horror struck expression. It was time, and I heard it, I was late!!!

I ran upstairs to stop my granny from messing the pleasant morning environment with her so called devotional singing. It was a disaster in disguise I tell you. It would rattle out every single ear drum in the neighborhood. It was that horrific!!! But today, unfortunately I was late and the torture had begun. I closed my ears with my index fingers as I drifted through the long corridor towards my granny's room. Trust me it was hell, that too when 2 of your useless aunts join in to make it even more impossible. Rajji and veera, annoying brats of our home other than my granny. I rushed to the room and yelled out to them "stop it!". My granny, as always, tried to act innocent and said "oh my god, what did you do? U just ruined my prayers and insulted goddess saraswathi", while my 2 aunts nodded in unison. I groaned out of anger and shouted back at them, "just shut up daadi!!! We all know that ur singing irritates everyone around. Do you think we get complaints from the neighbor's everyday for FUN? Get a LIFE and let us live in peace, don't irritate me with your age old drama". I left banging the door behind me and was off to my room. My daadi had reached the hall and had started wailing and cursing. I could hear her clearly, "oh lord, look at my grandchildren, they don't even care about me. Oh why did I come here from INDIA?". I closed my ears annoyed as my aunts had also started supporting my granny endlessly. "JERKS", I muttered under my breathe and went to the bathroom for a shower.

I came back relaxed mentally. I dressed in my usual formals and left the room. I reached the dining table to see JIA and RONITH, having a fight. They both went to school, well JIA was only 12 and RONITH 15. USA had a different education system which I never understood so I don't want to discuss about it anymore. I smiled at them. JIA greeted me with loving eyes, "good morning didi". I smiled at her and wished her the same. Ronith just smiled and I did the same, he was indifferent about everything but he loved us all. Daadi came in and asked my mom who arrived just in time with milk in her hands, "what's for breakfast?". Mom replied rather bluntly, "cereals". I just watched them both meekly. Daadi made a disgusting face and replied, "The same old thing. I wish I could taste Indian food. I wish I was in India". Mom smirked at her, "then why are you still here?". Daadi said, "oh how can I stay away??? if I leave what will happen to my grandchildren?". That was it, I interrupted. "as if you look after us after dad died. For god's sake daadi, stop making our life hell". I stomped my foot on the ground frustrated and left the house while my mom called after me to finish my breakfast. But I dint heed to her and moved towards pari's home.

PARI, the bubbly girl and my best friend. She's irritating and childish at times but it would've been hard for me to survive without her. She somehow distracted me from the annoying thoughts of the past. MEERA, her elder sister, was as sweet as honey. Always helpful and smiling, oh yes, she was beautiful too. They have been living next to us from past 18 years. Their parents are in INDIA and visit them occasionally. They moved back 6 years ago. Pari and meera never seem to get enough of New York or should I say that they thought this was the only way for them to escape from their parents. They were funny and I loved it about them. I reached their place and rang the bell. Meera greeted me with her beautiful smile, "hey geet, come in!" I knew the look on her face, "don't tell me, pari is not yet ready, right? What's the reason today?" Meera made a baby face and apologized," sorry geet, we both overslept today!". I smiled at her sweetness, "no worries, will you just call her, it's getting late" as I looked at my watch. Just then, pari came and hugged. I felt like being crushed. It was hard for me to breathe. Her embrace was dangerous, it could kill you too. As I winced in pain, she finally let me go. I was panting for breathe, "was that necessary? You almost killed me." Pari replied sadly, "I'm sorry, shall we leave now?". Once I was fine, I nodded to her and we both left after bidding goodbye to meera.

Well meera was a writer, a brilliant one if you ask me. She even paints, and as always she's good at it too. Actually, she's multitalented. I love her cooking too. And pari??? She's opposite to meera. A lazy dumb girl, that's what I call her. But she's not ignorant, she understands others feelings all too well. But she pretends that she doesn't. I and pari run an event management company. It's rather a small one but it works out well for us, enough to keep us alive.

Unusual as it may seem, my life was complete, somehow! I lived on even though I dint wish to. But the love, happiness, smile, satisfaction never seem to be in my destiny. I couldn't help it, but today it was different. An unusual feeling was tingling in my heart from morning, distracting me from my work. I was always accustomed to feel uneasy but today I was feeling different and it was bothering me. I was anxious but I dint understand about what??? Pari did ask me as to why I was lost in thoughts. I lied that I had a headache. How could I let her know??? I never shared anything with anyone. I was a loner at heart, mind and soul. I don't why, though! I let my thoughts fly; I had had enough of them from morning. I left the office at 4.30pm. Pari, stayed till 7. I had my evening MBA classes to cope with, so I always left early. Pari never seemed to protest that she had all the workload; instead she encouraged me to do MBA. I never came to know her intentions though. I drifted away from my thoughts as I reached my University building. I was early as always and I decided to wait for DEV, my best friend and my classmate in MBA. I never liked him at first but later I had slowly started to accept him as my friend. Why? Well he made me feel like I was not alone. He irritated me endlessly but still I loved his company too much. Trust me, he is a jerk and huge flirt but thank god, he never flirts with me. By the way, he's handsome and rich too. He arrived, when I was deeply immersed in my thoughts. He hugged me, "hey sweetheart!". I pulled of the hug and eyed him angrily, "JERK!!!". He groaned sadly, "oh come on geet, I am sorry that I am late!". I replied rather matter of factly, "whose turn was it today?". He grinned at my question, "you know me too well, Stella, my PA. I took her out today". I eyed him suspiciously, "her boyfriend seems to be very strong!" "Well, yes. A body builder for my bad luck", he replied, laughing. I joined with him. Then we moved on to our class, discussing varied topics.

Precap: still thinking!!!

link to next chapter

well, that was a long one. dont you think so??? but how did u like it??? like and comment, if you think, it's worth it, thanks😊

plz add me as ur buddy if you want me to PM you, thanks😊

Edited by samaira39 - 13 years ago
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
owsome update...
loved it...
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful............love it!!!
Gr8 update!!!
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Superb part.... loved it
namitasin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its amezing ,liked it but a request plz don't adopt whole cancer thing cause it doesn't suits u.Edited by namitasin - 13 years ago
samaira39 thumbnail
Originally posted by: namitasin

Its amezing ,liked it but a request plz don't adopt whole cancer thing cause it doesn't suits u.

rofl😆,i have mentioned it already dear that the story id different and is nothing like kal ho na ho.........maan is not gonna die.
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love the bond between mother
& daughter so sweet they know
each other to well & granny part
was funny fabulous udate
pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
thanks pm