Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

How will Murli React?

anavisalwan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello All,

This quesion just poped up in my mind. As we all know and expect that 99.9%  Bharti is going to be Mahaan and will support Sudha & Murli's togetherness after she knows Murli is Sudha's 'Krishna'  (still hope 0.1% Bharti acts diffrently). But how is Murli expected to react in this stuation, when he meets Bharti.

Please share ur views about this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I doubt that Murli's views towards Bharti would change, until the time she can prove that what she said about Prakash was completely true.  But I dunno how he'll react to Sudha - will he still be very supportive of her, or will he back off a bit b'cos she's such a close friend of Bharti?  Incidentally, once Sudha meets Bharti, why can't she ask her for shelter?  After all, Murli is a stranger whose support she's just sought for a few days, whereas Bharti is a friend she can put up w/ until she's up & running.

In the long run, I think that even if Murli is remorseful and apologetic to Bharti for how he behaved w/ her, I doubt that he's going to be in love w/ her so as to want her back.  That's why I'm not rooting for the divorce to get cancelled.  I'd instead prefer it if Bharti falls for Amit and marries him, so that Murli doesn't feel morally obliged to cancel the divorce if Bharti shows her willingness to forgive him.

I know that people hate Murli for how he treated Bharti.  I don't justify his going along w/ Gau's plan, but once he knows the whole thing, it would be obvious that he'd not be in favor of marrying Bharti.  I don't agree that for not being on top of Gau on this, Murli ought to be condemned for life to a girl he doesn't love.  Besides, Amit seems to love Bharti - why would he dump his long time friend Prakash for her - so why not have Amit marry Bharti in the end so that she has a hubby who actually loves & wants her?  Not b'cos he's another midget, but b'cos unlike Murli, he was supportive of Bharti no matter what.