Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Sanugr8fan

IF-Rockerz

Sanugr8fan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Tongue   HELLO TO ALL THE PPL OUT HERE!!!   Tongue

I was planning to start a F-F in this forum!!....As per my view- is forum me jyada F-F'S nahi he....to me abhi moka dekhke choka mar rahi hu!!..ROFL.I hav a story in my mind.....to i m plaannning to write a fr8 FF on d idea of werewolves n vampires n normal human beings!! I m going to gyv d character sketch right now...den if i get goood response Tongue..i will continue!! so....
ALLLL D PPL OUT DER....WHO READ THIS ARTICLE....PLEEEJ COMMENT KARDO!! LOLN ALLL SILENT READERS....TRY SOMETHING NEW....START COMMMENTING!!LOLLOL

CHARACTER SKETCH:

~PIYA JAISWAL~
piya is a verry intelligent gaal...alwayzz toppper in her class. ahe has no mother no father....she only has a sis for a suppport ...she loves her sis veerrrry much!she lives with her sister in a kind of undeveloped city

~MISHA JAISWAL~
misha is sis of piya!...she has alwayzzz given piya d care n luv which parents gyv...she luvs her verrry much! misha is commpletely opp to piya...if piya is toppper- misha comes last...if piya is shy- misha is bindasss!!she is verrry obsessed with demons n ghosts n all dese kind of things!

~PANCHI DOBRIYAL~
panchi is a  gal living in dehradun!...she wrks in a office as she has graduated from college..she lives with her brother..her parents died when she was merely 4 yrs old....she admires n respects her brothr..she is all trndy n her life is alll bout office n frenz n her...boss whom she has a crush on!

~ABHAY RAICHAND~
abhay is a vampire...he has managed to keep this as a secret from 100's of yrs..he neva mixes with anybdy..he is totallly goood lookin which leads to a linne of gals w8in for him...but he doesn't pay any attention!

~SHAURYA DOBRIYAL~
shaurya is the big bro of panchi!....he luvs his sister verry much..he is almost 8 yrs older than her!..he wrks as a professer in mount college...he hates his parents...but has neva told panchi d real reason behind it.

~SIDHDHART~
sid is d bos of panchi..he owns acompany...he is a casanova..he is alwayzz sweet to evry1...he is also a vampire but has kept it a secret fom evry1...

SO THESE WERE D MAIN CHARACTERS...1 OR 2 CHARACTERS MAY ENTER INTO  D STORY ANY TIME...I WILL INTRODUCE THEM @ DAT TIME ONLY...SO IF U LIKE D CONCEPT DO HIT D LIKE BUTTON N USE D KEYS ON UR KEYBOARD N START COMMMENTING!ROFLROFL
TK CR
--- sanika

index
part 1 - pg2

Edited by Sanugr8fan - 22 March 2011 at 10:13pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

piggi_Babestanya.dsouzasonu.pmangonaShoonuifrah.minahil1997hreeyaaKomalgraphixlovebapu18Pari-GuptaRB81anshra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "- P.S- i luv u -a pkyek FF" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

matwamango

IF-Stunnerz

matwamango

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Loving the outline so far keep it up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanugr8fan

RB81

IF-Rockerz

RB81

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
hei sanika,
u do continue writing..but y did u kill both jaiswal's & dobrials' parents?will chandeena like characters come around?r all these kids r orphaned?

Sanugr8fan

Sanugr8fan

IF-Rockerz

Sanugr8fan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

hei sanika,
u do continue writing..but y did u kill both jaiswal's & dobrials' parents?will chandeena like characters come around?r all these kids r orphaned?
yup hamare moona aur mooni ki entry hogi.ROFLROFL...i didnt include der parentss coz..i didnt want to focus on dem....so datzz y!!Wink

RB81

Aarohi..

IF-Dazzler

Aarohi..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
exchanging surnames is a awesumm ideaLOL

Edited by Aarohi.. - 20 March 2011 at 9:08am

Sanugr8fan

-Sanjana-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sanjana-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Include me in ur pm list plzzzzz! Luving this concept! Plzzz do post the first part soon!

Luv,

~Sanju

Sanugr8fan

Shoonu

Shoonu

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
nice intro...! do continue...

Sanugr8fan

MR.KooL

IF-Stunnerz

MR.KooL

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Nice introduction and try to make the story different from other ff's. I will b waiting 4 u'r update.plz continue and do add me 2 u'r pm list.

Sanugr8fan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.