Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~||~ Kash Aisa Hota - The wishlist thread ~||~

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay, so I had made this thread in another forum for another show, I just thought I will bring this idea here to the SNS forum.

The thread as the name suggest is a Wishlist thread, all of us have wishes for some Romantic Scenes in the show - the purpose of this thread is just that - To create a bank of romantic scenes that :
  • Could be used in SNS when there is drought of ideas;
  • the member would like to see in SNS
Since there are so many wonderful writers and imaginative members in the forum, all you have to do is
  • Write a scene on any of the SNS couples - It could be on any couple. It could be in any form - it could just be a one line idea, or a full blown scripted scene - anything would do!
  • It should be romantic of course
  • And it should be your work
I'll make an index for the scenes, and just keep updating it so that the ideas are easier to find!!

So I hope you guys like this idea, and have fun here.

Mridhu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rashi dancing in rain..uh..blue saree..."kante nahi kat-thi" song frm Mr. India! Haye...*jake again in icu* oxygen, please!
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ahem wakes early because he is distrubed.....gets out of bed....n to his shock...it was Gopi....she looked pale n she is shivering under the little blanket over her on the floor....Ahem is distrubed...angry too...his fist is clenched....This girl have to prove her above all....Ahem goes near Gopi...calls her....Gopi is not responding...Ahem thinks of waking her...(*holds back)....then against his brain his mind decides to touch her...call her....Ahem is shocked..Gopi is burning with fever...Now Ahem is all worried n sweating....Ahem picks Gopi into his strong arms n placed her on the bed...wets a cold fannel n keeps on her forehead....Ahem decides to call the doctor n then inform the family .....Ahem is sitting beside Gopi changing the cold fannels...waiting for the doctor...Kokila, Hetal ,Nani are standing by the bed...but Ahem refused any help n goes ahead to care for Gopi.....
😉...I will delay the doctor visit...lets enjoy Gohem togetherness. 
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok ppl, i managed to pull out a gohem scene no.1

My dream goham scene:

In the goham room, it's a bright sunny day. Gopi has finished taking bath and is sitting in front of the dresser, getting ready for the morning arthi. She takes out matching bangles for her saree and tries to put them on. But the bangles are too tight for her. She tries desperately to fit them. Failing to do so, she gets irritated. Ahem watches her struggle while reading the newspaper. He puts the paper aside and without Gopi noticing, he grabs her hand and says "here, let me help you with the bangles". Gopi gives him the bangles. Ahem's eyes intensely locks with Gopi's eyes as he cleverly slips all the bangles into Gopi's hands with his muscular strength, while his lips are curved into a very romantic smile. Gopi thinks," the bangles won't obey the strength of my hands, but how come it obliges to his. Maybe that's why he is my pati". Gopi smiles to herself.

As Gopi is about to pull her hands away from Ahem's grip, he pulls her back towards him and whispers in her ear, "I'm not happy with your manners, wont you even thank me for helping you out". With Ahem so close to her and unleashing his seductive voice, all Gopi could do was stammer, "th…thank you…ah...Ahemji". Ahem, being the egoistic man he is, was not about to let go of his wife so easily and tells Gopi," is that all? I was expecting for something big, something right from the bottom of your heart". A confused look crossed Gopi's face. Ahem dint want to waste his time by letting her guess what he wanted. So, he quickly lifted his finger and pointed to his cheeks. Realization hit Gopi. Her eyes widened and she tells to Ahem, "Now I understand why you were so keen to help me. But I can't give you the kiss. I don't have experience in stuff like this and for god's sake you have not yet taken bath. Now leave me, please". Ahem says," sweetheart, you can plead, beg or even shout for someone, but I wont leave you until u fulfill my wish". Gopi knew she has lost it and decides to finish it fast. She slowly stands on her toes to give him the kiss, but she could not reach his cheeks. She asks Ahem, "Please bend down a bit if you want the kiss". Huh…Ahem modi, bend down…nah, not a chance. Ahem dint even bother to listen to her and this was really irritating her. She thought," if he is modi parivaar ka beta, then I'm his mother's laadli bahu. You can do this Gopi, come on".

Gopi pulls Ahem by the hand, takes him near the bed. Ahem was perplexed as to what she was going to do but amused all the same. Gopi gets up on the bed while Ahem is still standing on the floor. Gopi could easily focus on her target now, Ahem's cheeks. She went closer to Ahem n tightly gripped his shoulders so that she doesn't fall down. She looked straight into his eyes and with impeccable grace gave one swift kiss on his right cheek. "whoa", thought Ahem," arey, my genius wife, this is why I love u a lottttttt" .Gopi gives him a very twinkly wink and he ruffles Gopi's hair. Gopi's fringes slightly fall out of place," grrrr…what have u done Ahemji. It took me ten minutes to set that fringes right". Ahem raises one eyebrow and says "if I can put your bangles properly in your hands, doing your fringes is no big deal". Gopi (still gripping Ahem's shoulders) says," oh really, thanks, but no thanks. I've had enough of your pranks" and she gives a gentle pat on his cheeks.

Edited by madhu_sridhar - 13 years ago
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Oh! Lovely idea.

Im going to think of a few and post them soon. Though most of my ideas get burnt up writing T and V, the recent episodes have given me a few ideas. So I will write a little

Yuks
Rafeal. thumbnail
Rashi taking a bubble bath in a large heart shaped red bath tub.. Everythng in red.. Red rosses, red wine, red candles.. *jake in mortuary*
Rafeal. thumbnail
Rashi and Jake walzing to Taylor swifts "love story".. Jake in black tux and white shirt, Rashi in red gown.. Slowly waltz turn to salsa with a fast number.. *now jake is tired*
simran15 thumbnail
Bhai.....getting carried away... it should be Jigar n Rashi ...not Rashi n Jake.
simran15 thumbnail
Jigar comes from office......Jigar goes to his room....Rashi comes to their room with tea...Jigar is in a wicked mood today....Jigar is in bathroom under the shower thinking....a plan.....Jigar calls for Rashi...."Rashi can I have my towel".....Ok Jigarji....Rashi goes near to the bathroom n knocks the door...Jigar opens the door n pulls Rashi into the bathroom......Rashi resists at first n struggles but is embraced in Jigar's arms.....Rashi is already wet under the shower.....then BG music.....a romantic shower.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i am going to bring in a rain scene in one of my ffs in the coming chapter, i think u might be stunned, so watch out for the ff-literally there may be tomorrow or not,
3 scenes of romance between gohem,

sorry jake i cant write any more rashi scenes any more it doing my head in