Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AbhiyaFF:Love can touch just one time and last for a lifetime FF ENDED (Page 9)

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

hei shalini,
past 2 updates didnt have abhiya together..hope next part have more of abhiya..so really could haseena can have control over her motherly instincts for sid n be on abhay's side?continue soon..wish to know wat happened to pia n i wonder how did misha come to abhay for help?
Who knows how a mother reacts to different situations. Haseena is unpredictable. Pia's in danger and Samamtha a college girl had found her and calle Mish 'coz she's her best friend. Mish was in college and now when she met Abhay at the parking lot she's informed him abt Pia. Got it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Great job! Smile
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Chapter ten.

"Misha calm down and tell me properly what happened to Pia?",he asked.
"Look Samantha went to visit her for some notes and went to her home. She found Pia lying on the floor unconscious,her body especially her neck blue and arms cut haphazardly. I don't know what happened to her but she's dying Abhay,she's not breathing. Samantha has taken her to the hospital just now",Misha spoke in a breath.
"Samaritans Hospital?"Abhay asked. Misha nodded.
Abhay immediately asked Alisha to meet him in the hospital with Misha while Misha looked confused.
"Don't worry I'll reach in time",he said to Misha and winked at Alisha. As Misha and Alisha sat in his car, he started running in supernatural speed towards the hospital.

When he reached the hospital,he found Pia's room from the nurses and found the doctors leaving her room with a dissapointed face.
He heard them saying,"I don't think she'll be able to survive. The venom is spreading fast in her body and not a single anti-venom vaccine is working on her!."
The nurse asked,"Can't we do anything?"
"Nothing can be done until we find the source of the venom",he answered.

Abhay entered the room quietly and locked it after pulling the blue curtains on the transparent glass. Pia lay still like a lifeless body. Her arms were slashed and cut like a million knives were thrown to her. Her neck,face and chest were blue black. Her arms were still bleeding. He lowered himself and tried to suck away the venom. As soon as he touched her blood,he realised what was wrong. It wasn't a natural venom. It was a supernatural thing. He fumed in anger,"Who did this to you?"

He quickly sucked out the venom and found her turning normal. He checked her temperature which was unusually low. He saw her wounds disappearing,his lips have done the magic. He ran his hand through her hair,on her cheek and neck and then buried it in her hair while softly gripping on the back of her head. He lifted her head slowly while his arms went around neck. It seemed like a father was holding his daughter comfortingly. He bent down and kissed her forehead. Without lifting his lips,he moved them to her closed eyelids and nose. He lowered them and devoured her mouth completely in his. It felt unusual to have her warm soft lips in his cold ones.

She slowly gained consciousness and found her mouth immersed in his passionate ones. She weakly tried to detach herself as she felt breathless and dizzy. Abhay understood it all and left her lips but still held her in that position. His hands were stroking her face.
He asked,"What happened to you Pia? Did anyone come to your house? Who was it tell me Pia tell me",he asked worriedly.

Pia weakly said,"Two girls came to my room fully covered in black cloths. At first I couldn't understand anything but they asked me if I know you. When I said yes, they started laughing devilishly. Only their eyes were visible and one of them had fiery red eyes and the other had violet eyes just like yours turn when you morph. They approached me and started warning me to stay away from you. I shook my head and the one with red eyes threw up her hands in the air and hurled them at me. A million knives appeared out of nowhere and hit me. Then the one with violet eyes came closer and I felt a excruiting pain in my neck. Darkness overshadowed me and I felt like I was losing myself. After that I don't remember anything. I was literally dying."

Abhay at once knew that she was talking about Maithli and Zaara but decided not to add Pia's woes by telling her that a deadly vampire and a heartless crazy witch was after her life. He put her head on the pillow and kissed her cheek. "Don't worry I'll soon find out. You rest awhile I'll come back soon",he said and unlocked the door. He turned back to find Pia smiling,"Thanks again".
He smiled and went out.

Edited by Sweet_Shalini - 02 April 2011 at 11:51pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

yanice15mansimSoulmate27juhi_ansaritanya.dsouzaGaya3Devipallavisarkarmangonaminahil1997...Nidhi...Pari-GuptaCute_GalRozy77heena_mehtajanu1610RB81UmIbrahimilove99

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
greatSmile
Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Nice update.. So it was all Maithali n Zaara doing. She's safe now.. After all Abhay is always wit her.. Waiting for d doctor's reaction after seeing piya fine.. Pm me when u update d next part..Carry on..lol.
RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
hei shalini,
felt happy that abhay saved pia..it is a known fact somehow..but wat is this?zaara n maithili straight away came to hurt pia..update was short..continue soon..
heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
nice part........

mansim Senior Member
mansim
mansim

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

that was a nice updateClap

so ahay did save herLOL  i liked his saving styleEmbarrassedLOL

maithli and zaaraAngry