Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AbhiyaFF:Love can touch just one time and last for a lifetime FF ENDED (Page 25)

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Gud one...Abhiya are as usual awsome...but seriously Abhay should learn not to keep secrets from Piya...it only endangers her more...oh andI don't hate Raen...i like his caharacter just that he acts as s jerk sometimes

mansim Senior Member
mansim
mansim

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
hey nice update.Clap... but shortCry
abhay is so possessive of piaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 the scene between them was really sweetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 thanks for the pmSmile
 update soonWink
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhsara

Gud one...Abhiya are as usual awsome...but seriously Abhay should learn not to keep secrets from Piya...it only endangers her more...oh andI don't hate Raen...i like his caharacter just that he acts as s jerk sometimes
Thank you! Abhay will tell pia evrything bt wait a little
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
loved it loved it. plz update more.
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansim

hey nice update.Clap... but shortCry
abhay is so possessive of piaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

the scene between them was really sweetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thanks for the pmSmile

update soonWink
I know it's short but plz bear with me. Abhiya are always sweet. Glad u lykd it
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

loved it loved it. plz update more.
Hey syria,I'm happy u lvd it bt i can't update more 2day. I'll update later.
janu1610 IF-Rockerz
janu1610
janu1610

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
yaar this raien is getting on my nerves . srsly why can't he stay away ?? And i swear i wanna kill that person who invented this cell phone . It always buzz at wrong time . I was in in dreamland when this ring pulled me back to earth . Angry
Love Scraps and Graphics
thanks for pm.
love
ritu
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Chapter eighteen

"Pia, stop behaving like a kid",he said. "But why Abhay? Why? Why can't you share your problems with me? I've shared everything with you. I told you everything. There's nothing that you don't know about me but why can't you do the same? Why do you always have to hide something or the other from me Abhay, why?",she asked angrily. "Because I don't wish you to know everything about me. Please Pia stop interferring in my life",he calmly said. "Oh so I am 'INTERFERRING' in your life? Oh I so hate your attitude and now I hate you",she shouted. Abhay quietly left the room while she started regretting what she's just told. He quietly went to the refrigerator and took out some bread,butter and eggs. He made some toasts and boiled eggs and placed them on the dining table. He went to Pia's room and found her standing at the window with a frowned forehead. He broke the silence,"Pia have your breakfast". She turned back and replied,"I'm not hungry". She left the room after taking a black top with a black and white polka dotted short skirt. Abhay sighed and called Alisha to send him his favourite pair of denim jeans and a mauve T-shirt. He went and sat on the sofa facing the dining table. Pia has still not come out of the washroom.

He heard a honk at the door and went out to take his clothes. The driver smiled at him. He took those clothes and went to the guest room. When he got out,he found Pia at the washbasin outside the kitchen trying to wash away blood which was gushing out of her cut palm. Instantly he went closer and held her palm,"You cut yourself?"

She jerked back her hand and continued washing the wound which was bleeding heavily. She tried to press it hard to stop it but it continued. Abhay grabbed her hand and touched his lips with her palm. Immediately her wound disappeared and she looked up angrily. He ran his hand through her wet hair,"You got hurt? Or did you purposely cut it?",he asked in his usual seductive voice. Pia was fighting a losing battle and finally she gave up all her anger and frustation ."The mirror was broken but I don't know who did it. I was cleaning up the mess and my palm got cut",she said avoiding his hypnotic eyes. "You're still angry on me?",he said while his hands were stroking her wet hair. He felt her cheeks with his fingers and kissed her jawbone and then her earlobe. She got blown away in passion and ran her hand through his brown hair. He got so affected by her reaction that he pulled her by her waist crushing her in his arms and took her wet lips in his hungry ones and kissed her passionately. She lowered her hands stroking his neck with her long slender nails. Their minds were urging them to stop before they crossed their limits but their hearts were craving for more. Time stood still for the two lovelorn hearts deeply indulged in passionate love.

Edited by I-love-Roses - 29 April 2011 at 5:53am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

yanice15Soulmate27tanya.dsouzamansimmangona...Nidhi...minahil1997-Sonia-Rozy77RB81UmIbrahimjanu1610aamirkhanfan..Bournville..

Go to top