Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AbhiyaFF:Love can touch just one time and last for a lifetime FF ENDED (Page 2)

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Chapter three.

Pia lay clumsily on his soft skin,her aching body and subconscious mind prevented her from getting up and detaching herself from the same person who had insulted her so rudely. She knew now that he must have saved her. She saw those cold blue eyes nearing her. She felt a soft kiss on her forehead.
She lifted her head slightly to say something when another wave of pain hit her and she fell unconscious on his chest once more. He continued carresing her head and shoulders. He kissed her once more and closed his cold blue eyes.

In the morning,the sunrays fell on her beautiful flawless face and broke her peaceful sleep. After a minute or so she came back to reality. She found herself in that same magnificient room wrapped up securely in a warm baby pink blanket. She removed it slowly and tried to stand on her feet. Suddenly she felt as if the world turned around. She was about to hit the floor when she felt a strongly built musculine pair of arms hold her strongly by her waist and shoulder.

"Are you allright Pia?",she heard him say.
"yeah I'm.....I'm a little.....I'm feeling a little dizzy",she managed to say in whispers 'cause him being immensely close to her body made her go breathless.
"It's obvious 'cause you ate nothing from yesterday. You skipped your lunch,left your dinner to run after me,got drunk and thanks to Raen got brutally injured in that major accident. All the blood loss weakened you immensely.
So freshen up quickly and join me downstairs for a healthy breakfast.Got it sweety?",he said all in one go.

Downstairs he was busy preparing the so-called dining room which was never ever used. He placed the dishes and cutlery on the flowing white table cloth lying on the elegant glass table. He served her breakfast and was adjusting the roses in the vase when a sweet scent provoked him to turn back.

His face brightened up with a huge smile. Pia was descending the stairs.
Her glowing green eyes fell on Abhay's cold blue ones. She was wearing a short length green dress which he had borrowed from Alisha. Her sparkling eyes and gorgeous attire drove him crazy......Her dress and her eyes matched Abhay's favourite colour-green.

"You're staring at me for the last fifteen minutes",she said in an emotionless voice.
"Ohh!! I'm extremely sorry but what to do your gorgeous attire is blowing my senses away. How do you manage to look so stunning? Every time I look at you I feel my dead heart beating",he sad excitedly.

She returned a forced half hearted smile and sat down to eat. She ate her breakfast in total silence. He watched her eat silently.

She still couln't get over what happened last evening. Abhay's dagger striking words words which broke her from inside.
She couldn't believe that now he was behaving so differently as if nothing ever happened between them.

Abhay noticed a single drop of tear midway between her sullen green eyes and rosy pink cheeks.
He placed his rather cold hands on her warm trembling ones."Are you disturbed?",he asked.

This instigated her overwhelming emotions even more and she could feel her tear glands shed loads of tear drops. She was crying uncontrollably.

Abhay left his chair and held her face gently by his strong hands."pia tell me what's making this beautiful princess cry",he said softly.

She felt she couldn't take it anymore. She bursted out,"you don't know what happened to me?you don't?you really don't remember those hurtfull words which killed my inner soul?you really forgot everything?"

Abhay tightened his grip around her face and pulled her till her face got buried in his chest.
"hey sweetheart I'm sorry.I really am. Actually I lost my mind after seeing your hand in his hands and your smiling face which encouraged him to do more. I really didn't mean those words. I'm really sorry. I promise I'll never do such a thing ever."

she continued to sob and sniffle while he gently carresed her back. Suddenly the door opened with a bang and Alisha marched in."Abhay,What the hell are you doing with this sweet little bitch?"she asked angrily........

Edited by Sweet_Shalini - 20 March 2011 at 3:17pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.dsouzatantrums..Gaya3Devipallavisarkarmangonaminahil1997ifrah.Cute_GalMRS.SSOPari-GuptaUmIbrahimjanu1610RB81

MRS.SSO IF-Dazzler
MRS.SSO
MRS.SSO

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
nice part
RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
hei,
thanks for this lengthy update..tat was sweet update..having abhiya moments..oh thank god abhay is talking to her in a caring manner..alisha was supposed to be a sweet vampire na?y is she introduced with all this angriness?..waiting for ur next update to know abt that..
Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Lovely Part.. D whole Abhay-Piya thing was Awesome.. U hav described it very well n thanx a lot for updating so soon.. Y d hell did dat Alisha had 2 enter.. Nyways Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lol..
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Guys i've got 2 icse exams left so i'll update after thursday.
@RB81 don't worry alisha is sweet but there's a reason for her hatred.

Everyone thanx for liking my ff

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81

mansim Senior Member
mansim
mansim

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
hey that was just awesomeClap
good you wrote a big updateLOL
next time make it more bigLOL
what a dramatic entry alisha hasSmile
update soonWink
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Chapter four.

Pia tried to move her face to look at Alisha but Abhay's strong arm held her closer and buried her deeper in his black jacket.
"What happened to your manners Alisha?",he asked anger rising in his voice."How many times do I have to tell you that she's not Maithli and she'll never become like that heartless woman. She's Pia-a completely different person."

"Oh I see now this bitch has taught you to scold me?ME? Your SISTER?
Bravo Pia!Bravo! You've turned him against me......against Alisha!!"

She banged the door and her golden heels ran down the stairs in supernatural speed.Abhay released Pia from his tight embrace and wiped her tears.
"She hates me so much Abhay",she said weakly."Don't worry she'll love you soon when she'll get it that you're not Maithli.Now finish your breakfast 'cause we have to attend classes.",he said.

She quickly finished her breakfast and got ready for college. However she was unable to wear her gold chain which had fell off due to the accident but Abhay had safely brought it back. Abhay opened the door and found Pia's fumbling hands trying to fix the chain around her neck. He smiled and came closer and held her arms. She got startled by this and shreiked while turning back instantly."Chill I'm not going to bite your head off",he said while flaunting his pearl white set of teeth."You scared me to death!"said Pia."Lemme help you with your sweet little task",he replied.
He moved her hair forward and tried to fix the chain. His touch send sensations to her whole body and she shivered."Oh the lock has bent around. I think the car crash damaged this too",she heard him say while stood weakly on her trembling pair of feet. He brought his face close and tried to straighten the lock with his teeth. His lips occasionally touched her bare neck and she became ever more breathless."Now it's done Pia",he said after some breathless anxious moments. She turned around weakly and he moved her hair back to its original place and said in a husky voice,"Come we're getting late for the college."

They sat in the car and Abhay called out to Alisha but she said she'll come later.

As the car halted at Mount College,Abhay got out and opened the door for Pia.He put his arm around her without thinking and she blushed while heading for the classroom.

"Pia wait up!"shouted Raen as he paced towards her. She turned her face which got buried in Abhay's chest again. She blushed and moved back."Abhay you're making my heart beat skip every two second."she said while smiling."What to do sweety I'm such a HOT guy",he replied which made her blush her even more.

"Are you okay dear?? I'm so so sorry. I should have controlled before getting too much drunk and that car smash that was all my fault. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you",he said while running his fingers over his bandaged arm and head."It's okay Raen. You don't have to accuse yourself. Abhay saved and I'm absolutely fine,trust me",she said cutely.Raen's gloomy face got brightened up."You know what you're the sweetest,cutest girl I've ever met. Oh God I love you so much!",he said without thinking even once. Immediately he looked up to Abhay who was giving him those deadly dagger looks. Pia felt uncomfortable and moved a strand of hair from her face."See you later Raen",she said quickly and moved away fast.

Abhay continued glaring at him while he did the same."I shouldn't see you near her.DO YOU GET IT?",he said angrily. "Who the hell do you think yourself to be that you're ordering Raen Verma?",he retaliated.
Both exchange another moment of angry glares and dagger looks and threatening looks and both left in opposite directions.

Pia went to her class immediately and sat beside Misha."Hey babes! Wassup? Your face looks unhappy.",she said in her usual sweet tone."Nothing Mish,actually I'm having a headache",she replied without looking at her. She raised her beautiful green eyes and saw Abhay enter the class. He looked directly at her with those passionate blue ones and sat behind her diagonally.

Mrs.Radhika entered the classroom and found it in utter mess. Angad and Ruhi were sittin on the desk arm in arm smiling foolishly. Tess, the college's dumbest arrogant beauty and her silly friends were applying some shocking pink lipstick on their lips. Samantha and Arjun were busy discussin the latest trends while their legs were on the desk. Mrs.Radhika's eyes missed Misha's earphones as they covered safely by her long brown hair. Abhay was gazing passionately at Pia who was memorising a history topic.

Mrs.Radhika screamed at the top of her lungs,"Is this the way you greet your teacher? Since none of you want to study except Pia,Misha and Abhay, GET OUT of the class. I said NOW!!"
Misha smiled wittily. Her plan has worked. She didn't get caught.

Edited by Sweet_Shalini - 22 March 2011 at 4:19am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

yanice15Gaya3Devipallavisarkartanya.dsouzatantrums..minahil1997ifrah....Nidhi...Pari-GuptaMRS.SSORozy77Cute_Gallovebapu18janu1610RB81UmIbrahim

Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Nice part.. M liking d story much more as Abhay-Piya seems together.. Continue soon.. n do pm me..lol..

Go to top