Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AbhiyaFF:Love can touch just one time and last for a lifetime FF ENDED (Page 15)

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansim

awesome updateClap
waiting for the romantic night of abhay and piaEmbarrassed

poor raen Cry

and if he falls for alisha then misha will be heartbrokenCry

update soonSmile
Hi!! The night will be more of a retro type bt morning wil be fun. Hehehe. Raen himself wil get hurt wen he falls 4 Alisha.

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

I want your upadte longer Shalini. The mysteries are killing me yaar. Do reveal them soon. U are a very good writer keep up the good work
Aysha didi, i don't believe this at all. U being such a great and fabulous writer, u are complementing my silly writings??? I gues I'm dreaming:) :) I'm so happy 2day!!
Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Hey Dear Nice Part.. Whats wrong wit Raen.. Abhay Piya were Lovely.. Gud Alisha is changing her behaviour towards Piya.. I like her now.. Carry on.. Thanx for d pm..
By d way M Galvina in short Gals..lolz.
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gals1110

Hey Dear Nice Part.. Whats wrong wit Raen.. Abhay Piya were Lovely.. Gud Alisha is changing her behaviour towards Piya.. I like her now.. Carry on.. Thanx for d pm..
By d way M Galvina in short Gals..lolz.
Hey Galvina realy nice name. I'm glad u lykd the part.
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
i just read ur ff now. its great. pls update soon
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
R

Edited by Sweet_Shalini - 15 April 2011 at 8:10pm
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dishu8

i just read ur ff now. its great. pls update soon
Thanks for the compliment. I'll try to update soon as u kno school work is overloading me. Hehehe. :)
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Chapter fourteen.

Pia lied down at the left side of her bed and Abhay pulled the pink blanket for her. He sat beside her while stroking her head. Pia lifted her head and put it on his lap and her arms around his legs. She fell asleep soon while he continued sitting and caressing her hair. He seemed to be lost in thoughts. He closed his sparkling blue eyes and heard a familiar feminine voice," Abhayendra? Nice name. Its been a great party. Thanks for inviting the royals of our kingdom". He suddenly opened his eyes and found Pia sleeping comfortably. "Abhayendra, I guess today I understood what it means to care for someone. I grew up without my mother so I never experienced love before. Father is simply a heartless warrior". Then a brief silence and again,"Oh God are you asking me to marry you?? Abhayendra I'll be honoured to be engaged to you. I'm so happy that you spoke to your father about our love. Come on now won't we celebrate?? God I'm so happy!". The voice continued,"Abhayendra I respect you so much. I love you a lot, more than my life"........."I've heard you posess a special kind of powerful ring, a ring which makes it's owner the most powerful than everybody."

He heard his own voice now,"You devious scheming heartless bitch, you played with my feelings and emotions to reach to that ring? And now you've trapped me? To kill me?"
He nervously heard that voice again,"My goal was to reach to that ring my dearest lover. Yes, I did my level best to trap you in emotions then find out about that ring, posess it and finally finish you off like Phew! You're gone! And don't blame me completely sweetheart, your dearest brother and I made this plan. I wanted that ring and he wanted your dead face".

He jerked back to reality and found Pia patting his cheeks,"Abhay, Abhay what happened? Are you troubled? You were behaving as if you had a convulsion". "Oh I'm sorry. Its okay you go back to sleep",he said. "Are you sure?",she asked. "Yeah I'm just a bit shaken". She fell back to sleep again.

He held her cheek lovingly and thought,"I hope you'll never betray me like Maithli did. She played with my emotions to make me crazy about her. She tried every method to bring out the secret of the ring from me. She tried to burn me alive. When she herself got trapped, she tried to escape with that ring but I fought with her for the last few minutes of my life. Siddharth came to save her and kill me but all of us became nearly dead. When Papa turned us into vampires, he didn't know of the enmity between us. He even turned Alisha who was bleeding profusely thanks to Zaara. I lost everything that night except Alisha. I lost my love, my brother and my heart. She devastated me to such an extent that I never believed in love again. I vowed a million times to never fall in love but you Pia, you entered my dark life as a ray of hope".

On the other hand, Misha was lying restlessly on bed thinking about what Raen had been telling her.

Edited by Sweet_Shalini - 17 April 2011 at 9:40pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

yanice15mansimSoulmate27tanya.dsouzamangona...Nidhi...minahil1997Cute_GalRB81aamirkhanfanheena_mehtajanu1610UmIbrahimilove99

Go to top