Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AbhiyaFF:Love can touch just one time and last for a lifetime FF ENDED (Page 11)

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansim

Originally posted by Sweet_Shalini

Originally posted by mansim

that was a nice updateClap

so ahay did save herLOL i liked his saving styleEmbarrassedLOL

maithli and zaaraAngry

update soonWink

I'm so hapy u liked it bt so sad u didn't pres the like button

oops sorry if forgot but i have done it nowWink hope so you are happyLOL
Awwww its so sweet of u

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heena_mehta

damn gud job!!!
Hehehe itni bhi taarif mat karo aadat par jayegi
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Chapter eleven.

So when Alisha and Misha opened the door, they found Pia lying down but all her wounds which had freaked the hell out of Misha were gone. Misha got shocked and asked,"What happened to her wounds and bleeding? They've all disappeared as if nothing ever happened!"

Alisha smiled,"Chill dude she's got people to care for her."
Alisha found herself softening towards Pia. She was slowly admiting the fact that Pia and Maithli were two different beings with contrasting natures. She ran a sisterly hand through Pia's hair and found Abhay's scent. "So little brother you've been kissing her",she thought in her mind and smiled.
Pia woke up from her touch and Misha immediately hugged her in a tight embrace. "Thanks a lot for coming back dude, you scared me to death!",she said. "Thanks Mish. Where's Abhay? Has he come back yet?",Pia asked.
"Come back??? Hello have you lost your mind? He has not yet come to visit you. He said that he had some urgent work so he'll come later",Misha replied. Pia looked confused at Alisha and she winked playfully at her. She understood the game and said to Misha,"Oh! I must have been dreaming".

Alisha asked Misha to meet the doctor and collect Pia's medical reports and other documents. When she left, Alisha came closer and held her hand in hers. "Pia tell me what happened", she asked. Pia began to tell about the two girls when suddenly,Alisha cut her midway,"One of them had fiery red eyes and the other had violet eyes, right?"
"Yeah you're perfectly correct but how did you know? Did Abhay tell you?",Pia asked in disbelief.
Alisha thought about talking to Abhay before spilling the beans. She said to Pia,"No I just guessed"
"Strange you guessed it right",she replied.

Alisha could not tolerate Zaara repeating the same old tricks on Pia which she had tried on her when she was a powerless human. She said out in a very low angry tone,"Maithli and Zaara you'll have to pay for this"
"Huh? You said something?", Pia asked. "Umm no I was just guessing who it could be", lied Alisha. She also like Abhay didn't want to scare Pia by telling her that a savage vampire and a powerful yet crazy witch were in town to shatter their perfect lives.

Abhay entered the room and found Alisha holding Pia's hand. He smiled in relief that finally Alisha had given up her grudge against Pia's face. Alisha asked in anger,"Bro you heard what happened to her?"
Abhay held Pia's cheeks lovingly. She was sleeping now as finally the medications were working on her. "Yep I know but don't worry I'll solve this soon. All I need to do is find Maithli. Zaara has cast a spell so that I don't feel her presence. Just wait till I find that mighty bitch and her witch. Pia's life is in under threat. Sid must have told them how much I love Pia and to what extent I can go to protect her. That's why they attacked her. Zaara couldn't tolerate me loving her and never looking back at her and Maithli's usual hatred for me since the time I denied her the ring's secret and the delight she takes in shattering my heart and break it drove them to attack Pia,my innocent love",Abhay said grimly.

The door opened and Misha entered with some documents and some orange juice. "Hey Abhay! I thought you had forgotten Pia and went somewhere else. Good to see you here. She was asking about you the moment she woke up.",she said in her usual loud voice. "Ssshhh Pia's sleeping",Alisha said to her. "Oops sorry. I've got some juice for you",she replied. "Oh Mish that's so super sweet of you",Alisha said.

The door opened and Raen entered in a hurry. He went to Pia's side at once and cupped her face and looked at Alisha who was now sitting beside him,"Is she fine?" "Relax! She's absolutely fine now. She just had a major dose of poison",Alisha said to him. "Poison? What poison?",Raen said while stroking her hair. Abhay was fuming in anger while Misha's bright face dropped in a sullen mood. She couldn't see Raen touching any other girl. She knew Pia belonged to Abhay but Raen still craved for her. This fact always made Misha angry. She still couldn't figure out what exactly she felt for Raen. Was it a crush or an infatuation or possessiveness or jealousy or or or maybe LOVE??"
Her thoughts were interrupted by Abhay's angry growl,"Can't you keep your wandering hands to yourself?"
Raen glared at him,"If you think she's your personal property then think again for you're highly mistaken. You don't own her. I loved her before you even knew her. We're best friends. So I can do anything with her."
Abhay spoke with a smirk on his handsome face,"Me and Pia are ENTWINED. You know what that means? Our hearts,minds,souls are connected forever and ever. You can never pull us apart".
"Guys stop it we're in a hospital and she's taking rest",Alisha said.
Raen didn't move his hands and Misha felt she couldn't take it anymore. She walked outside angrily

Edited by Sweet_Shalini - 06 April 2011 at 7:48pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

yanice15mansimmangonatanya.dsouzaGaya3Deviifrah.minahil1997...Nidhi...MRS.SSOPari-GuptaCute_GalRB81heena_mehtajanu1610UmIbrahimilove99aamirkhanfan

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
hei shalini,
so abhay will leave pia to hunt down zaara n maithli..so some action awaits?i hate rean really..pia has shown her inclination towards abhay then y is he behaving like this..he should understand n give them their space..continue soon..

Edited by RB81 - 06 April 2011 at 2:35pm
Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Gr8 part Dear.. Finally Alisha is gud wit Piya n she is gonna make Zara n Maithali pay..dat's Nice. Mish-Piya short talk was Nice.. OMG Mish is in Love wit Raen kya?? Abhay-Raen talk was Gr8.. U didnt pm me yaar.. Eagerly waiting for d next part.. Do pm me.. Carry on..lol.
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

hei shalini,
so abhay will leave pia to hunt down zaara n maithli..so some action awaits?i hate rean really..pia has shown her inclination towards abhay then y is he behaving like this..he should understand n give them their space..continue soon..
Thanks for liking:) Abhay won't leav Pia bt Zaara wil join college. Plz dnt hate Raen, i realy love him. He'll back off but after some time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gals1110

Gr8 part Dear.. Finally Alisha is gud wit Piya n she is gonna make Zara n Maithali pay..dat's Nice. Mish-Piya short talk was Nice.. OMG Mish is in Love wit Raen kya?? Abhay-Raen talk was Gr8.. U didnt pm me yaar.. Eagerly waiting for d next part.. Do pm me.. Carry on..lol.
Alisha wil help Pia a lot. And yes Misha likes Raen. I'm sory I didn't send a pm. Actuly I'm all thru cellphone so its realy dificult to type a long update and then pm everyone. So sorry;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81

mansim Senior Member
mansim
mansim

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
hey that was a nice part Clapbut  a short oneConfused
Abhay is so sweetEmbarrassed
so misha is in love with RaenEmbarrassed but raen still loves piyaConfused
do pm meWink
update soonSmile

Go to top