AbhiyaFF:Love can touch just one time and last for a lifetime FF ENDED - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansim thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey nice update.👏... but short😭
abhay is so possessive of pia😳😳
 the scene between them was really sweet😳😳
 thanks for the pm😊
 update soon😉
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nidhsara

Gud one...Abhiya are as usual awsome...but seriously Abhay should learn not to keep secrets from Piya...it only endangers her more...oh andI don't hate Raen...i like his caharacter just that he acts as s jerk sometimes

Thank you! Abhay will tell pia evrything bt wait a little
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
loved it loved it. plz update more.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansim

hey nice update.👏... but short😭

abhay is so possessive of pia😳😳

the scene between them was really sweet😳😳

thanks for the pm😊

update soon😉

I know it's short but plz bear with me. Abhiya are always sweet. Glad u lykd it
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

loved it loved it. plz update more.

Hey syria,I'm happy u lvd it bt i can't update more 2day. I'll update later.
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yaar this raien is getting on my nerves . srsly why can't he stay away ?? And i swear i wanna kill that person who invented this cell phone . It always buzz at wrong time . I was in in dreamland when this ring pulled me back to earth . 😡

thanks for pm.
love
ritu
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Chapter eighteen

"Pia, stop behaving like a kid",he said. "But why Abhay? Why? Why can't you share your problems with me? I've shared everything with you. I told you everything. There's nothing that you don't know about me but why can't you do the same? Why do you always have to hide something or the other from me Abhay, why?",she asked angrily. "Because I don't wish you to know everything about me. Please Pia stop interferring in my life",he calmly said. "Oh so I am 'INTERFERRING' in your life? Oh I so hate your attitude and now I hate you",she shouted. Abhay quietly left the room while she started regretting what she's just told. He quietly went to the refrigerator and took out some bread,butter and eggs. He made some toasts and boiled eggs and placed them on the dining table. He went to Pia's room and found her standing at the window with a frowned forehead. He broke the silence,"Pia have your breakfast". She turned back and replied,"I'm not hungry". She left the room after taking a black top with a black and white polka dotted short skirt. Abhay sighed and called Alisha to send him his favourite pair of denim jeans and a mauve T-shirt. He went and sat on the sofa facing the dining table. Pia has still not come out of the washroom.

He heard a honk at the door and went out to take his clothes. The driver smiled at him. He took those clothes and went to the guest room. When he got out,he found Pia at the washbasin outside the kitchen trying to wash away blood which was gushing out of her cut palm. Instantly he went closer and held her palm,"You cut yourself?"

She jerked back her hand and continued washing the wound which was bleeding heavily. She tried to press it hard to stop it but it continued. Abhay grabbed her hand and touched his lips with her palm. Immediately her wound disappeared and she looked up angrily. He ran his hand through her wet hair,"You got hurt? Or did you purposely cut it?",he asked in his usual seductive voice. Pia was fighting a losing battle and finally she gave up all her anger and frustation ."The mirror was broken but I don't know who did it. I was cleaning up the mess and my palm got cut",she said avoiding his hypnotic eyes. "You're still angry on me?",he said while his hands were stroking her wet hair. He felt her cheeks with his fingers and kissed her jawbone and then her earlobe. She got blown away in passion and ran her hand through his brown hair. He got so affected by her reaction that he pulled her by her waist crushing her in his arms and took her wet lips in his hungry ones and kissed her passionately. She lowered her hands stroking his neck with her long slender nails. Their minds were urging them to stop before they crossed their limits but their hearts were craving for more. Time stood still for the two lovelorn hearts deeply indulged in passionate love.
Edited by I-love-Roses - 13 years ago
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update sweetie...😊 Abhay should tell Pia everything about Maithili and his past, it'll make it easier for her to deal with all this...
Anyways, I loved Abhay and Piya's together moments... Nice writing...
Luv,
Nidhi🤗
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...abhay should tell pia everything
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was so nice..y does abhay always not open up to piya?he can trust her n pour out his heart to her na?indulged in passionate love?😲 but loved the part..do continue soon..
Edited by RB81 - 13 years ago