hey that was a nice part 👏but  a short one😕
Abhay is so sweet😳
so misha is in love with Raen😳 but raen still loves piya😕
do pm me😉
update soon😊

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i really loved this update..it had raen and misha in it (only a little bit, but yeah) ..and i love anything with misha in it. 😆 alisha's awesome, i love her. 😳 raen and abhay's convo was .. cute, i don't know, i found it cute for some reason. raen so reminds me of kabir. 😳 continue soon. (:
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter twelve.

Alisha stopped Misha before she could run out."Hey Misha wait up! What did the doctors say? You didn't bring the reports as yet!",she said."Oh I completely forgot to tell you that the doctors are still astonished as to how could Pia recover so fast. So they haven't prepared the reports as yet. Bye I need to go home,Panchi is unwell",Misha replied. Alisha knew she was lying so asked,"Mish tell me the truth. Something's bothering you here?"
"No no I'm just too tired. Bye I'll come in the evening",she answered and ran towards the exit. Alisha knew something was wrong but quickly dismissed her thoughts and went inside the room.

Misha ran towards her car trying hard not to cry. She was heartbroken by what Raen had been telling to Abhay. She never hated Pia-she was her best friend-but still somewhere in her heart she had a tiny winy grudge against her. She knew Pia wasn't to be blamed. It wasn't her fault that Raen still craved for her. She stopped the car at a lonely spot at the jungle road and cried silently covering her face. Raen had never loved her more than a best friend. Why was life so unfair? Why does love hurt so much?

Panchi called her and asked to meet her at her office. They would go out for dinner. Misha wiped her face and drove sullenly to her office.

Meanwhile in the hospital, Raen was still displaying care and love for a sleeping Pia. Abhay was glaring at him and he was trying hard not to hurt him. But Raen was crossing all the limits purposely. Alisha sensed the urgency of the crucial moment and said to Raen,"Hey Raen I was just thinking if you could do me a favour?"
"Sure Alisha, Raen Verma always helps sweet girls! Ask for anything and it'll be gladly granted to you",he said. Alisha couldn't help but laugh,"You are really funny and sweet. I just need some help for the Geography project that we need to submit tommorow. I've been busy attending some work so I couldn't finish it. So could you help me out?",she asked with a baby face cute enough to melt anyone. "Yup I'll help you gladly",he replied. "Ok then lets go to my home",she said. "But Pia?",he asked. "Bro is there to look after her. You needn't worry about that",she said quickly. She hugged Abhay while he said, "Thanks sis" in her ears and she smiled at him. "Anything for the dearest brother in the universe",she whispered to him. Raen threw a dagger look at Abhay and left with Alisha.

At about eight in the evening,Pia gained consciousness and found Abhay sitting lazily on a chair,his mersmirising blue eyes closed and his hands interlocked in hers firmly. She smiled a bit and quietly detached her hand. She rose cautiously like a naughty child does before playing a prank. She slowly put her lips next to Abhay's ears while holding the arms of the chair for support. She slowly opened her mouth and was about to scream in his ears to shock him when suddenly his eyelids flew open and in a fraction of seconds, he pulled her waist making her fall on him. "What do you think you were trying to do Miss Pia Jaiswal?",he asked. She had a shock on her face as she didn't expect him to catch her red handed. But soon she burst out laughing,"I was trying to scare my dearest vampire!",she said while laughing. "For your kind information, you're forgetting that our senses are very sharp. We can sense anything from a great distance. So never play a prank on any vampire. He or she might end up killing you instantly",he said seriously. "If your senses are super duper strong then where were you when I got attacked?",she asked in a crying tone. "I'm so sorry sweetheart, I couldn't protect you as I had gone to see my mumma and papa.",he said pleadingly. "You mean Mr and Mrs. Raichand?",she asked like a six year old baby. Abhay nodded. "Wow Abhay you are so affectionate! Being a heartless vampire, you're addressing your adoptive parents as 'mumma' and 'papa'? That's really sweet of you. You are really awesome",she said while sitting on his lap. Her head was resting on his chest while she was fumbling playfully with his fingers. Raen entered after some time with Pia's discharge papers in his hands. He got shocked or rather hurt by the sight that was awaiting before him. There was Pia the girl whom he loved like crazy sitting on Abhay's lap playing with his fingers. Both were looking at each other's eyes passionately. They were passing sweet nothings to each other. Raen could hardly hear what they were saying.

Alisha entered the room and found Raen standing dumbstruck. She quickly glanced at Abhay and Pia and understood what made Raen get shocked. She snatched the discharge papers from Raen's senseless hands and said rather loudly,"Congratz Pia! We can take you home now".
Pia realised that she and Abhay weren't alone in the room. She turned with a pink face and found Alisha smiling gleefully at her and a dumbstruck Raen staring at her sans emotion.
Edited by Sweet_Shalini - 13 years ago
I-love-Roses thumbnail
ResEdited by Sweet_Shalini - 13 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow shalini,
that was so sweet..but make rean come to senses that pia doesnt feel the same way he feels for her..he is a friend for her..let him soon understand wat misha is going thru..naughty pia trying to play prank on abhay n their moments were so nice..continue soon..
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansim

hey that was a nice part 👏but a short one😕

Abhay is so sweet😳

so misha is in love with Raen😳but raen still loves piya😕

do pm me😉

update soon😊

Abhay is awesomely sweet. Raen wl leave Pia and fall 4 Alisha dats anoder heartbrek fr him
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: heena_mehta

mindblowing

Thank u
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

<font size="2" color="#333333">i really loved this update..it had raen and misha in it (only a little bit, but yeah) ..and i love anything with misha in it.😆alisha's awesome, i love her.😳raen and abhay's convo was .. cute, i don't know, i found it cute for some reason. raen so reminds me of kabir.😳continue soon. (:</font>

I lv raen too. Mish n he wil be together bt only aftr raen undrstnds her importance in his lyf
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: RB81

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">wow shalini,
that was so sweet..but make rean come to senses that pia doesnt feel the same way he feels for her..he is a friend for her..let him soon understand wat misha is going thru..naughty pia trying to play prank on abhay n their moments were so nice..continue soon..
</font>

Nw raen wl fall fr alisha bt she's already belonging to someone. So anoder heartbrk then misha. I love potraying our naughty Pia:)
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...! Piya is so sweet nd innocently naughty, her nd Abhays moments were so cute... I wish Misha doesn't hold any bad feelings against Piya for this Raen thing... Alisha is so sweet, I like her a lot..!!      
Update soon...
Luv,
Nidhi..