Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Jealousy phase-A super Hit!! :P (Page 5)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by -Preeti-

More than the J-Factor. I want Arohi to feel sorry for her mistake. In the course of helping her friend she hurt Arjun which wasnt really Fair. She could have told Arjun the truth and asked for help but she hurt him and this is the n'th time now

So i feel, about time she realises her mistake
he he...yeah...but i guess shez sorry already for hurting Arjun... n that is our Arohi...she takes for granted the ppl who love her n think of others first... but m thankful she atleast dint lie to Arjun that she loves Dhondz, instead preferred to keep quiet n thats coz she couldnt see him more hurt...Arjun knows she loves him anywaysEmbarrassed

@bold...ditto...but i guess dats in Ekta's shows' fateLOL the heroine ends up taking teh most foolish pathLOL

agree with u shibzBig smile, but the last line, i think more than silly, Arohi is playing it safe. Just like Arohi is helping her friend Dhonds, the very obvious thought comes to her that Arjun might be against it for his friend Jay. Embarrassed
hmm...may be but i still tell she is dumb...if Arjun loves her n she knows him as a nice person, obviously he will support the ones that love each other rather than the arranged marriage b/w Archi & Jay.. well it would be different if Arjun's love life wasnt successfulLOL but if Arohi confessed to him then it'd be easy for him to support her friend if he loved Archi n vice versa...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.Anjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pori

More than the J-Factor. I want Arohi to feel sorry for her mistake. In the course of helping her friend she hurt Arjun which wasnt really Fair. She could have told Arjun the truth and asked for help but she hurt him and this is the n'th time now

I totally agree with you on that and at a point i did think she would do that, but considering that Jai is Arjun's friend, there was a slim chance of Arjun helping her. Ohh well, Arjun has sufffered enough, now it is time for Arohi..
Coming back to the topic of jealousy, this is a hit track but i hope that Arohi's Chahi/friend, [omg that witch, i forgot her name.. sorry!] neways, as long as she doesnt come in between Arjun and Arohi, the terack will still be interesting.. i usually stopped watching hindi serial b/c of these villains in the story line. KMH is different though.
he he...how'l u remember the witch has the name of a Goddess 'Gauri'

God plz forgive meEmbarrassed

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
D J-track is not doubt working wonders....atleast d two of them realised wat they r to each other.....
Arjun is hurt but i think Arohi is in worse shape if we go by her d way she was reacting after Archie took her frm d hall....
But love dis possesive  Arohi....she literally chased out d choreographer...WinkLOL

piamistshibz

Pori IF-Dazzler
Pori
Pori

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by Pori

I totally agree with you on that and at a point i did think she would do that, but considering that Jai is Arjun's friend, there was a slim chance of Arjun helping her. Ohh well, Arjun has sufffered enough, now it is time for Arohi..
Coming back to the topic of jealousy, this is a hit track but i hope that Arohi's Chahi/friend, [omg that witch, i forgot her name.. sorry!] neways, as long as she doesnt come in between Arjun and Arohi, the terack will still be interesting.. i usually stopped watching hindi serial b/c of these villains in the story line. KMH is different though.
he he...how'l u remember the witch has the name of a Goddess 'Gauri'

God plz forgive meEmbarrassed

Irony it is?? lol
btw, thank u for reminding me her nameee..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
nice topic. i agree u are right this jealousy has bought arjuhi closer , made them realise their feelings for each other. arjun did alot for arohi during his jealousy so i hope arohi does the same for him after all arjun deserves it. after arjun's confession arohi now has to do something big and soon.  

shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Anji...its 'aag' not raagLOL
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

shibz totally agree with you.... that was the time when he realized that he wants Arohi in His life thanks to dundu...... nice post......

shibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
lovely post  shibz.   I always  liked  jealousy  phase for arjuhi it works for them and brings out all the hidden feelings. 

-Olly-shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index