Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Jealousy phase-A super Hit!! :P

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Ha Ha we saw Arjun jealous for some time, that was the time when he realized that he wants Arohi in His life. Thanx to Dhondz😉

& Now we see Arohi soo desperate for Arjun😆 aww...bless 'em😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya shibz good point we have to thank dhonz he has been indirectly played the cupid inspite of getting joota chappals from us!..lolz he brought our arjuhi closer and made them feel importance of each other and we are all hell bend cursing him!..poor we even said he doesnt get his archie
!..🤣..anyways alls well that ends well!..loved ur topic shibz!..
shibz thumbnail
ha ha...olly..but for being a meano i still say he shouldnt get his Archi😛 but now since Dhondz & Archi have patched up again...i say let him get lost with her😆

he he...but coz of him we got to see our paagal Arjun searchin for the coins in the wishing well😉 😆
-Olly- thumbnail
@shibz ya shibz how can i forget our paagal deewana arjun hayee he was so desperate to be with arohi!..aww hugs to him!...and the coin scene really touched me!..followed by a hot and passionate dream!....and now we have again our arohi desperate but here its easy for her coz arjun already confessed his feelings!..but at that time arohi always remained chipkofied to that dhonz!..and our arjun was hurt all the time!..😔..
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
More than the J-Factor. I want Arohi to feel sorry for her mistake. In the course of helping her friend she hurt Arjun which wasnt really Fair. She could have told Arjun the truth and asked for help but she hurt him and this is the n'th time now

So i feel, about time she realises her mistake
aparna4karanika thumbnail
yeah olly di...
arjun was hurt all d tyme ..
bt nw arohi s amost mad f arjju😳
lets c wat she ll do fr wng her man backk

Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heylooooooooooo
i agree vid u
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

More than the J-Factor. I want Arohi to feel sorry for her mistake. In the course of helping her friend she hurt Arjun which wasnt really Fair. She could have told Arjun the truth and asked for help but she hurt him and this is the n'th time now

So i feel, about time she realises her mistake

he he...yeah...but i guess shez sorry already for hurting Arjun... n that is our Arohi...she takes for granted the ppl who love her n think of others first... but m thankful she atleast dint lie to Arjun that she loves Dhondz, instead preferred to keep quiet n thats coz she couldnt see him more hurt...Arjun knows she loves him anyways😳

@bold...ditto...but i guess dats in Ekta's shows' fate😆 the heroine ends up taking teh most foolish path😆

-Olly- thumbnail
@appu ya agree dear!
@arohi long time hi happy holi!
Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ oly n shibz - heyloo guyz
yeah longg tym
but m bac now !