Laagi Tujhse Lagan

*Saat Rang hai Baharon ke ek ada mein lapetey hue*

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi everyone…………happy Holi to u all😊…….Well I really wish I knew how to say it in marathi but anyways..................coming to the topic……………..

This thread is especially to dedicate this festival of colours to one man who carries of any colour with such poise that he leaves us awestruck everytime he is on screen😛😉😊⭐️………..A man who..no matter wears what colour………..Looks Drop dead Gorgeous in it!............and certainly this is not a biased opinion…………….😆😉😛😃

Yes its no one else but Mishal Raheja as Dutta Patil😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛…………. And after a stunning…splendid and heart warming performance by Mishal and Mahi at the colors holi special………..Here's seven colours depicting the man himself…………Hope u enjoy it………….PRESENTING TO U…………..Dutta Patil………….Mr. Rangrasiya!...................😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Black...................😳

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Even Your presence in My thoughts....Lightens up my black days and Dark nights..............😊

White............

I Lost my Dreams to the Cruelty of Fate................

BUT MY INNOCENCE ALWAYS REMAINED!.......................😳

Blue.......😉

The turbulent Sea of My life.......Still awaits to find Its Shore..............😳

Brown......😳

In the woods I realises How unconditional Ur love for me is!.................😛

Violet........😊

The day I became ALL VIOLENT AND SELF DESTRUCTIVE!...............I made the most Precious and a priceless decision of marrying u my Love nakusha!..................😛

Red.................😊

My Life's Story..............and My Love.............Has Blood all over it!......................

GReen................😳

Getting Lost in the Lush Green Jungles...............I found Love and Myself too!...............😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very trueeeeeeeee..........sheebs............HE IS THE ONE WHO CAN DO JUSTICE TO ALL COLOR....😍..........AND HE is the one who as DUTTA ADDED COLOR TO OUR LIVES...❤️............love himmmmmmm..........we drooled over him,loved him and adored him..........and today he mesmerised us all with a beautifull passionate performance..........MR ROCKSSSSSS,.......*c i hav written it in his fav colour*☺️
chitrakshgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Madam,

Wow...What an explanation...It was too good...Dutta in so many Colors...👏

Yup Dutta is awesome in each and every color....His Love and peace remembers WHITE...His Anger remembers RED....His Romance in MEHENDI...wowww...I am speechless....And Blushing hard bcoz Now all I can see is ROMANTIC DUTTA IN JUNGLE......☺️
Originally posted by: triasha

very trueeeeeeeee..........sheebs............HE IS THE ONE WHO CAN DO JUSTICE TO ALL COLOR....😍..........AND HE is the one who as DUTTA ADDED COLOR TO OUR LIVES...❤️............love himmmmmmm..........we drooled over him,loved him and adored him..........and today he mesmerised us all with a beautifull passionate performance..........MR ROCKSSSSSS,.......*c i hav written it in his fav colour*☺️

Yaaaaaaaaa i noticed u did it in his fav colour............😆😛..............True..............He is the one who added just soooooooooo many colours to our lives too!................Will miss him a lottttttttttttttt hope he doesnt leave ltl......................😭
Originally posted by: chitrakshgeet

Hi Madam,

Wow...What an explanation...It was too good...Dutta in so many Colors...👏

Yup Dutta is awesome in each and every color....His Love and peace remembers WHITE...His Anger remembers RED....His Romance in MEHENDI...wowww...I am speechless....And Blushing hard bcoz Now all I can see is ROMANTIC DUTTA IN JUNGLE......☺️

Yeh toh just seven colours i picked up............abhi toh itney saarey aur hain.................😆.............Yaa romantic dutta in jungle...............😳👏....Omg he is going to break our heart iff he leave like that...................😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭