India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

*Saat Rang hai Baharon ke ek ada mein lapetey hue*

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Hi everyone…………happy Holi to u allSmile…….Well I really wish I knew how to say it in marathi but anyways..................coming to the topic……………..

This thread is especially to dedicate this festival of colours to one man who carries of any colour with such poise that he leaves us awestruck everytime he is on screenTongueWinkSmileStar………..A man who..no matter wears what colour………..Looks Drop dead Gorgeous in it!............and certainly this is not a biased opinion…………….LOLWinkTongueBig smile

Yes its no one else but Mishal Raheja as Dutta PatilTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue…………. And after a stunning…splendid and heart warming performance by Mishal and Mahi at the colors holi special………..Here's seven colours depicting the man himself…………Hope u enjoy it………….PRESENTING TO U…………..Dutta Patil………….Mr. Rangrasiya!...................EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Black...................Embarrassed

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Even Your presence in My thoughts....Lightens up my black days and Dark nights..............Smile

White............

I Lost my Dreams to the Cruelty of Fate................Ouch

BUT MY INNOCENCE ALWAYS REMAINED!.......................Embarrassed

Blue.......Wink

The turbulent Sea of My life.......Still awaits to find Its Shore..............Embarrassed

Brown......Embarrassed

In the woods I realises How unconditional Ur love for me is!.................Tongue

Violet........Smile

The day I became ALL VIOLENT AND SELF DESTRUCTIVE!...............I made the most Precious and a priceless decision of marrying u my Love nakusha!..................Tongue

Red.................Smile

My Life's Story..............and My Love.............Has Blood all over it!......................Ouch

GReen................Embarrassed

Getting Lost in the Lush Green Jungles...............I found Love and Myself too!...............Tongue

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMishalFatima82komal_w25divya17-7chitrakshgeetneets_ltl__priyanka__san121pbtghoshmozart66.Indu.mIsHeZ.xprnczElysiatriashasmile.sara

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
very trueeeeeeeee..........sheebs............HE IS THE ONE WHO CAN DO JUSTICE TO ALL COLOR....Day Dreaming..........AND HE is the one who as DUTTA ADDED COLOR TO OUR LIVES...Heart............love himmmmmmm..........we drooled over him,loved him and adored him..........and today he mesmerised us all with a beautifull passionate performance..........MR ROCKSSSSSS,.......*c i hav written it in his fav colour*Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMishalprnczPrincess_Priya1

chitrakshgeet Senior Member
chitrakshgeet
chitrakshgeet

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Hi Madam,

Wow...What an explanation...It was too good...Dutta in so many Colors...Clap

Yup Dutta is awesome in each and every color....His Love and peace remembers WHITE...His Anger remembers RED....His Romance in MEHENDI...wowww...I am speechless....And Blushing hard bcoz Now all I can see is ROMANTIC DUTTA IN JUNGLE......Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczPrincess_Priya1

Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

very trueeeeeeeee..........sheebs............HE IS THE ONE WHO CAN DO JUSTICE TO ALL COLOR....Day Dreaming..........AND HE is the one who as DUTTA ADDED COLOR TO OUR LIVES...Heart............love himmmmmmm..........we drooled over him,loved him and adored him..........and today he mesmerised us all with a beautifull passionate performance..........MR ROCKSSSSSS,.......*c i hav written it in his fav colour*Blushing
Yaaaaaaaaa i noticed u did it in his fav colour............LOLTongue..............True..............He is the one who added just soooooooooo many colours to our lives too!................Will miss him a lottttttttttttttt hope he doesnt leave ltl......................Cry
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitrakshgeet

Hi Madam,

Wow...What an explanation...It was too good...Dutta in so many Colors...Clap

Yup Dutta is awesome in each and every color....His Love and peace remembers WHITE...His Anger remembers RED....His Romance in MEHENDI...wowww...I am speechless....And Blushing hard bcoz Now all I can see is ROMANTIC DUTTA IN JUNGLE......Blushing
Yeh toh just seven colours i picked up............abhi toh itney saarey aur hain.................LOL.............Yaa romantic dutta in jungle...............EmbarrassedClap....Omg he is going to break our heart iff he leave like that...................CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top