Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Boys&Gals wid attitute problems #137 (IO) (Page 72)

dmg_fanatic IF-Sizzlerz
dmg_fanatic
dmg_fanatic

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 18872

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yourz4eva

Originally posted by stargaze94

well lets say that i did something wrong and jumped to conclusions too quicklyLOL
but yeah i really am not gussa .... just have to watch my words from now on that is :)

tumhe meri baat ki samjh nahi aati ya jaan ke karti hoSmile tum kyu gussa ho???? gussa to hume hona chahiye na kitna roka tujhe but phir bhi nahi ruki...

armaan...watch ur smilies...

dmg_fanatic IF-Sizzlerz
dmg_fanatic
dmg_fanatic

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 18872

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yourz4eva

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by yourz4eva

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by yourz4eva

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

gud mrning :P

gud noon bolo its 1 PM hereWink hahaha

annu online hai but yaha nahi aa rahiUnhappy


oyyyeeee....i know its one...n ek time tha jab kisi ke so ke uthne ka time hota tha ye.. :P

Annu ko link de jo kal maine diya tha..vahaan bula usse

yea jaanta hoon new year se sab badal gaya haiWink

mujhe nahi bulaana annu ko kal bulaaya tha tab aayi thi kya????Cry agar khud aana hua to is cc pe aa jaegi tab de du ga linkOuch

ahem ahem...itna bi ni yaad teko :P
12 th nov. Tongue

OkCry

yea yaad hai but mein sone ki timig aur uthne ki timing ke baare mein baat kar raha thaTongue

kya hua aa gayyi hai na annu to jo baat karni hai karoBig smile

oh yeahh?? Mai bi uthne ki timing ki baat kar ri thi...sumone was here at 7 in the mrning dude :P:P

Hmm kar to ri hu
Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 14830

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
mum is really gonna kill me soon!!
@bhai: hmph! mujhe haq hain na gussa hone ka! i am the least gusse wali so i should have my share LOL and i had to leave yesterday first because really i was in a bad mood and i didn't want to do anything dumb and also because dad wanted the lappy :) i just saw your scrap today :)
@kavya: i told you kavya that what i was really rash and i regret it ... i know you love me sweety and awwww you come online only when i com (well that's not very true but yeah still LOL)
and bhai and his smiles are always a mystery to me ... that Smile especially! but i think he isn't happy using it LOL

anw peeps really really have to go now!!! byeee LOL
beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by yourz4eva

Originally posted by stargaze94

well lets say that i did something wrong and jumped to conclusions too quicklyLOL
but yeah i really am not gussa .... just have to watch my words from now on that is :)

tumhe meri baat ki samjh nahi aati ya jaan ke karti hoSmile tum kyu gussa ho???? gussa to hume hona chahiye na kitna roka tujhe but phir bhi nahi ruki...

armaan...watch ur smilies...

kya yaar kavs tumhaari nazar meri smilies pe hoti hai hamesha Tongue

beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by yourz4eva

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by yourz4eva

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by yourz4eva

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

gud mrning :P

gud noon bolo its 1 PM hereWink hahaha

annu online hai but yaha nahi aa rahiUnhappy


oyyyeeee....i know its one...n ek time tha jab kisi ke so ke uthne ka time hota tha ye.. :P

Annu ko link de jo kal maine diya tha..vahaan bula usse

yea jaanta hoon new year se sab badal gaya haiWink

mujhe nahi bulaana annu ko kal bulaaya tha tab aayi thi kya????Cry agar khud aana hua to is cc pe aa jaegi tab de du ga linkOuch

ahem ahem...itna bi ni yaad teko :P
12 th nov. Tongue

OkCry

yea yaad hai but mein sone ki timig aur uthne ki timing ke baare mein baat kar raha thaTongue

kya hua aa gayyi hai na annu to jo baat karni hai karoBig smile

oh yeahh?? Mai bi uthne ki timing ki baat kar ri thi...sumone was here at 7 in the mrning dude :P:P

Hmm kar to ri hu

oh wo wo to kabhi kabhi but ab to mein roz jaldi uthta hoon na Wink

cooool Big smile

dmg_fanatic IF-Sizzlerz
dmg_fanatic
dmg_fanatic

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 18872

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
byeee annnuuu...luv u...tc
dmg_fanatic IF-Sizzlerz
dmg_fanatic
dmg_fanatic

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 18872

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yourz4eva

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by yourz4eva

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by yourz4eva

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by yourz4eva

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

gud mrning :P

gud noon bolo its 1 PM hereWink hahaha

annu online hai but yaha nahi aa rahiUnhappy


oyyyeeee....i know its one...n ek time tha jab kisi ke so ke uthne ka time hota tha ye.. :P

Annu ko link de jo kal maine diya tha..vahaan bula usse

yea jaanta hoon new year se sab badal gaya haiWink

mujhe nahi bulaana annu ko kal bulaaya tha tab aayi thi kya????Cry agar khud aana hua to is cc pe aa jaegi tab de du ga linkOuch

ahem ahem...itna bi ni yaad teko :P
12 th nov. Tongue

OkCry

yea yaad hai but mein sone ki timig aur uthne ki timing ke baare mein baat kar raha thaTongue

kya hua aa gayyi hai na annu to jo baat karni hai karoBig smile

oh yeahh?? Mai bi uthne ki timing ki baat kar ri thi...sumone was here at 7 in the mrning dude :P:P

Hmm kar to ri hu

oh wo wo to kabhi kabhi but ab to mein roz jaldi uthta hoon naWink

coooolBig smile

ohh yeah?? 10 is early??? M almost half thru my day at 10 o clock here...
beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stargaze94

mum is really gonna kill me soon!!
@bhai: hmph! mujhe haq hain na gussa hone ka! i am the least gusse wali so i should have my share LOL and i had to leave yesterday first because really i was in a bad mood and i didn't want to do anything dumb and also because dad wanted the lappy :) i just saw your scrap today :)
@kavya: i told you kavya that what i was really rash and i regret it ... i know you love me sweety and awwww you come online only when i com (well that's not very true but yeah still LOL)
and bhai and his smiles are always a mystery to me ... that Smile especially! but i think he isn't happy using it LOL

anw peeps really really have to go now!!! byeee LOL

ok aage se mein bhi aise hi karu ga Smile sab se easy tareeka hai na..


Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
GUYS VS GALS IPL BHOOTGANG CC # 33

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1132   Views: 35642

mr.superkool 1132 35642 02 April 2010 at 4:49am by Mrs.Hulk
GUYS VS GALS IPL BHOOT GANG CC#32[NOTE pg 132]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1133   Views: 32003

mr.superkool 1133 32003 05 March 2010 at 2:58am by mr.superkool
GUYS VS GALS IPL BHOOT GANG CC#31[MIXTURE OF 3 CC]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1129   Views: 32507

mr.superkool 1129 32507 18 February 2010 at 12:48pm by Make-It-Pop
GUYS VS GALS BHOOT GANG CC #30[SEE D NEW CLUB]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1160   Views: 30499

mr.superkool 1160 30499 12 February 2010 at 3:09am by pari_smile
GUYS VS GALS CHAT CLUB#29 [See Note @132 Page]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1124   Views: 31940

mr.superkool 1124 31940 01 February 2010 at 3:07am by mr.superkool

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index