Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Boys&Gals wid attitute problems #137 (IO) (Page 40)

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 14822

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hunder



jhoot mat bolo, i read somewhere in the previous pages about u telling everyone about ur BF, mujhe to naam bhi nahi bataya, thats so bad of uCry

chupati ho, nahi chupati to batati nahi kya..huh

bhaiya nahi dumbo sis gandi haiCry
Embarrassed awww him! LOL bhaiya he is a 5 year old! how can he be my BF BF LOL and he is my best friend's brother! LOL
hawwwww .. .accha kaan pakad ke sorry Embarrassed
hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww LOL main koi gandi wandi nahin hoon! LOL

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 14822

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hunder


hahahaha kitna khatarnak hai na yeh PJ naam ka praniLOL
i agree but bohot cute aur sweet bhi hain! EmbarrassedLOL
hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 66398

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stargaze94

Originally posted by hunder



jhoot mat bolo, i read somewhere in the previous pages about u telling everyone about ur BF, mujhe to naam bhi nahi bataya, thats so bad of uCry

chupati ho, nahi chupati to batati nahi kya..huh

bhaiya nahi dumbo sis gandi haiCry
Embarrassed awww him! LOL bhaiya he is a 5 year old! how can he be my BF BF LOL and he is my best friend's brother! LOL
hawwwww .. .accha kaan pakad ke sorry Embarrassed
hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww LOL main koi gandi wandi nahin hoon! LOL


nahi but tumne sabko yahi kaha na that he is ur BF and mujhe nahi batayaCryCry.............acha ab naam to bataoWink mere jiju kaLOL

sorry nahi yeh batao tumhara bhi poo dii ki tarah rishta pakka karwa deinLOLLOLLOLLOL

nahi tum gandi nahi dumbo hoLOLLOLLOLLOL
Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 14822

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hunder


ab PJ ke saamne to big boss ko bhi jhukna hi parega naLOL
haww tum kya cheez ho bhai? LOL

Originally posted by hunder


u are my dumbo sis yaarLOLLOLLOLLOL and this joke suits uWinkLOLLOLLOL
hawww mean bhaiya!
i am gonna punch you again and this time you would be blind Evil Smile
hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 66398

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stargaze94

Originally posted by hunder


hahahaha kitna khatarnak hai na yeh PJ naam ka praniLOL
i agree but bohot cute aur sweet bhi hain! EmbarrassedLOL


haye rabba mere poore reputation ki band baja di, mein kaunse angle se cute aur sweet lagta hoon tumhe, bolo boloLOLLOLLOLLOL..........hey shin answered ur ques, para kyaLOLLOLLOLLOL
Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 14822

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hunder


nahi but tumne sabko yahi kaha na that he is ur BF and mujhe nahi batayaCryCry.............acha ab naam to bataoWink mere jiju kaLOL

sorry nahi yeh batao tumhara bhi poo dii ki tarah rishta pakka karwa deinLOL

nahi tum gandi nahi dumbo hoLOL
awwwwwwww LOL hehe uska naam bhi anu hain LOL anurag wala anu LOL
hawww nooooooo ... my bestie would murder me then! LOL
whatever bhai! LOL
hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 66398

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stargaze94

Originally posted by hunder


ab PJ ke saamne to big boss ko bhi jhukna hi parega naLOL
haww tum kya cheez ho bhai? LOL

Originally posted by hunder


u are my dumbo sis yaarLOL and this joke suits uLOL
hawww mean bhaiya!
i am gonna punch you again and this time you would be blind Evil Smile


mein CC ka don hoon sisLOLLOLLOLLOL.................hawwwwww mujhe punch marogi, meri nani kaha hai, nani bachaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooLOLLOLLOLLOL
Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 14822

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hunder


arey jab itni der tak mere ko reply nahi dogi to mujhe to yahi lagega naLOL
LOL hehe cholly bhaiya i was replying to ms india's post na so i didn't see you LOL

Originally posted by hunder



jo bhi ho but joke to acha hai na and saccha bhiWinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
LOL agree with the first bit and not with the second bit LOL
bhaiya when did you meet bhabhi??? 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
GUYS VS GALS IPL BHOOTGANG CC # 33

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1204   Views: 33285

mr.superkool 1204 33285 02 April 2010 at 4:49am by Mrs.Hulk
GUYS VS GALS IPL BHOOT GANG CC#32[NOTE pg 132]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1208   Views: 30606

mr.superkool 1208 30606 05 March 2010 at 2:58am by mr.superkool
GUYS VS GALS IPL BHOOT GANG CC#31[MIXTURE OF 3 CC]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1209   Views: 31321

mr.superkool 1209 31321 18 February 2010 at 12:48pm by Make-It-Pop
GUYS VS GALS BHOOT GANG CC #30[SEE D NEW CLUB]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1203   Views: 29153

mr.superkool 1203 29153 12 February 2010 at 3:09am by pari_smile
GUYS VS GALS CHAT CLUB#29 [See Note @132 Page]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1205   Views: 31103

mr.superkool 1205 31103 01 February 2010 at 3:07am by mr.superkool

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index