Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Boys&Gals wid attitute problems #137 (IO) (Page 104)

sj03 IF-Rockerz
sj03
sj03

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hunder

hiiiiiiiiiii rahul jiju, how are u??????????? aap to hum sab ko bhool hi gaye na, see aap dono ne to shaadi baad mein ki maine aur annu ne hi pehle aapki shaadi predict ki thiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
he is great.. becasue he is with me.. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL well he says.. noo he has not forgotten you all.. just held with work and stuff... PJJJJJJJ...you are mad.. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL he says.. really?? well she didnt tell me this.... hello why will i very tell him this LOL

hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niru_karan

arey we both wanted india na so we decided none of us will take india and we will rather gift india to palluLOLLOL..................we are not jobless diiiiiiiiiii, we are cricket lovers, arey aapne poocha hi nahi how was my trip to ur chennaiBig smile
  you want india to win.. then what does your post say pak will win WC..what is this?? so confused??LOLLOLLOL cricket lover?? hu?? DeadLOLLOL well was about to ask and said it.. how was your trip to chennai??LOLLOLLOL

arey dii pak is my fav team but still when we were picking the teams we had to pic 3 teams each na, so i wanted india aswell and so does sheLOLLOLLOL, dii trust me pak is winning the WC, dekh lena

ya ya diii i am a very big cricket fan yaar

diiiiiiiiii my trip was great, pallu se pooch pooch kar bphot jagah ghuma, language was a bit of a problem and i realised u south indians enjoy irritating us with ur language when u know we are not understandLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

i learnt few words aswell

to start with anna salai means anna is bara bhai and salai is road
hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged

hiiiiiiiiiii rahul jiju, how are u??????????? aap to hum sab ko bhool hi gaye na, see aap dono ne to shaadi baad mein ki maine aur annu ne hi pehle aapki shaadi predict ki thiLOL
he is great.. becasue he is with me.. LOL well he says.. noo he has not forgotten you all.. just held with work and stuff... PJJJJJJJ...you are mad.. LOL he says.. really?? well she didnt tell me this.... hello why will i very tell him this LOL

oh koi baat nahi jiju, i am also too much into work these days so i can understand, jiju she didn't tell u this, u know me and annu used to tease her every day that rahul jiju kaisey and she will surely get married with u, she never told u kya??????

diiiiii abhi ke abhi batao aap jiju ko sab kuchLOLLOLLOL

jiju u know aap dono ki shaadi ki baat hone se kamse kam 4 montsh pehle se we predicted ur marriage, aren't we just greatLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Euphoria.

sj03 IF-Rockerz
sj03
sj03

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

arey dii pak is my fav team but still when we were picking the teams we had to pic 3 teams each na, so i wanted india aswell and so does sheLOLLOLLOL, dii trust me pak is winning the WC, dekh lena

diiiiiiiiii my trip was great, pallu se pooch pooch kar bphot jagah ghuma, language was a bit of a problem and i realised u south indians enjoy irritating us with ur language when u know we are not understandLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

ok.. cool.. i dont mind who wins WC..LOLLOLbut PJJ.. you know her much better right now.. careful.. soo how many testis this time.... ?????? okeyy mr.CF...(cricket fan) pallvi helped you awesome.. LOLLOL great words you have learnt.. wasie i myself dont know proper tamil.... went to marina beach??
sj03 IF-Rockerz
sj03
sj03

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged

oh koi baat nahi jiju, i am also too much into work these days so i can understand, jiju she didn't tell u this, u know me and annu used to tease her every day that rahul jiju kaisey and she will surely get married with u, she never told u kya??????

jiju u know aap dono ki shaadi ki baat hone se kamse kam 4 montsh pehle se we predicted ur marriage, aren't we just greatLOLLOLLOLLOL
he says.. no she didnt.. well she hardly used to tell anything those days... hmm.. thanks anyways i will grill her now...LOLLOLLOLLOL 
happy now PJ?? happy??? i will never tell.. want naa you your self tell him if you want... AngryOuch kya kismat haii yaar.... Cry nooooooooo
sj03 IF-Rockerz
sj03
sj03

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
itna slow kyun  haii yaar.. are you busy?? am i disturbing you??

Edited by niru_karan - 24 March 2011 at 2:04am
hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged

diiiiiiiiii my trip was great, pallu se pooch pooch kar bphot jagah ghuma, language was a bit of a problem and i realised u south indians enjoy irritating us with ur language when u know we are not understandLOL

ok.. cool.. i dont mind who wins WC..LOLLOLbut PJJ.. you know her much better right now.. careful.. soo how many testis this time.... ?????? okeyy mr.CF...(cricket fan) pallvi helped you awesome.. LOLLOL great words you have learnt.. wasie i myself dont know proper tamil.... went to marina beach??

diiiiiiii if i win this time then i will make her send me 1000000000000000000 testis...hahahaha, if i loose i will send her 50 testtis everyday till 1 yearLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

ya pallu helped me alot, with beaches to malls, with restaurants to hotels, she was just too good...........i had lot of fun, i even went to pondichery

hahaha even u don't know tamil

ya dii i did went to marina beach and realised jaisey delhi mein couples go and romance in parks in south india couples do that on beachLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged

jiju u know aap dono ki shaadi ki baat hone se kamse kam 4 montsh pehle se we predicted ur marriage, aren't we just greatLOL
he says.. no she didnt.. well she hardly used to tell anything those days... hmm.. thanks anyways i will grill her now...LOL 
happy now PJ?? happy??? i will never tell.. want naa you your self tell him if you want... AngryOuch kya kismat haii yaar.... Cry nooooooooo

diiiiiiiiiiii i hope annu was here right now so aapko tease karne ka aur bhi maza aata, jiju u know she used to give explanations how u are her best friend but love nahi hai and we used to tell her ki pyaar nahi hai to ho jayega and see ho gaya naWinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

diiiiiiii why are u crying, maza aayega na ab toLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top