Boys&Gals wid attitute problems #137 (IO) - Page 76

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by hunder

both nahi dii 3 of us

my teams - pak, eng and WI

sangii's teams - SL, SA and aus

Pallu's teams - Ind and NZ

ab india ke upar larai thi so neither me nor sangii took indiaπŸ˜†
even pallvi???????? 😲 my good... you people are jobless... but i think sangii wants INDIA to win.. then how come??
Originally posted by niru_karan

why is anyone else coming?? helo soo much respect... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kaisa hoooooo???

i am great diiiiiiii, aap sunao na aap kaisey ho

even pallvi???????? 😲 my good... you people are jobless... but i think sangii wants INDIA to win.. then how come??

arey we both wanted india na so we decided none of us will take india and we will rather gift india to palluπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..................we are not jobless diiiiiiiiiii, we are cricket lovers, arey aapne poocha hi nahi how was my trip to ur chennaiπŸ˜ƒ

i am great diiiiiiii, aap sunao na aap kaisey ho
mee?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† great like always.. hey rahul is telling you hii.. πŸ˜ƒ

mee?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† great like always.. hey rahul is telling you hii.. πŸ˜ƒ

hiiiiiiiiiii rahul jiju, how are u??????????? aap to hum sab ko bhool hi gaye na, see aap dono ne to shaadi baad mein ki maine aur annu ne hi pehle aapki shaadi predict ki thiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arey we both wanted india na so we decided none of us will take india and we will rather gift india to palluπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..................we are not jobless diiiiiiiiiii, we are cricket lovers, arey aapne poocha hi nahi how was my trip to ur chennaiπŸ˜ƒ
  you want india to win.. then what does your post say pak will win WC..what is this?? so confused??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† cricket lover?? hu?? πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜† well was about to ask and said it.. how was your trip to chennai??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hiiiiiiiiiii rahul jiju, how are u??????????? aap to hum sab ko bhool hi gaye na, see aap dono ne to shaadi baad mein ki maine aur annu ne hi pehle aapki shaadi predict ki thiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
he is great.. becasue he is with me.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† well he says.. noo he has not forgotten you all.. just held with work and stuff... PJJJJJJJ...you are mad.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he says.. really?? well she didnt tell me this.... hello why will i very tell him this πŸ˜†

you want india to win.. then what does your post say pak will win WC..what is this?? so confused??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† cricket lover?? hu?? πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜† well was about to ask and said it.. how was your trip to chennai??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arey dii pak is my fav team but still when we were picking the teams we had to pic 3 teams each na, so i wanted india aswell and so does sheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, dii trust me pak is winning the WC, dekh lena

ya ya diii i am a very big cricket fan yaar

diiiiiiiiii my trip was great, pallu se pooch pooch kar bphot jagah ghuma, language was a bit of a problem and i realised u south indians enjoy irritating us with ur language when u know we are not understandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i learnt few words aswell

to start with anna salai means anna is bara bhai and salai is road

he is great.. becasue he is with me.. πŸ˜† well he says.. noo he has not forgotten you all.. just held with work and stuff... PJJJJJJJ...you are mad.. πŸ˜† he says.. really?? well she didnt tell me this.... hello why will i very tell him this πŸ˜†

oh koi baat nahi jiju, i am also too much into work these days so i can understand, jiju she didn't tell u this, u know me and annu used to tease her every day that rahul jiju kaisey and she will surely get married with u, she never told u kya??????

diiiiii abhi ke abhi batao aap jiju ko sab kuchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jiju u know aap dono ki shaadi ki baat hone se kamse kam 4 montsh pehle se we predicted ur marriage, aren't we just greatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arey dii pak is my fav team but still when we were picking the teams we had to pic 3 teams each na, so i wanted india aswell and so does sheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, dii trust me pak is winning the WC, dekh lena

ya ya diii i am a very big cricket fan yaar

diiiiiiiiii my trip was great, pallu se pooch pooch kar bphot jagah ghuma, language was a bit of a problem and i realised u south indians enjoy irritating us with ur language when u know we are not understandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i learnt few words aswell

to start with anna salai means anna is bara bhai and salai is road
ok.. cool.. i dont mind who wins WC..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but PJJ.. you know her much better right now.. careful.. soo how many testis this time.... ?????? okeyy mr.CF...(cricket fan) pallvi helped you awesome.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† great words you have learnt.. wasie i myself dont know proper tamil.... went to marina beach??