APNI HOLI APNI BOLI

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

I know I know its quite late to start a topic on Holi now but kya karu aapni tube-light hai na jara der se light hoti hai...LOLWink
Anyway this topic as the name suggest has the objective of mutual harmoney... Woh bhi apni khud ki langauge me....

India is a very popular country for unity in diversity. As a matter of fact the only country... So why not start bringing all the people of India in different parts of the country and world together on our own INDIA-FORUM on such an auspicious occation.........Big smile

Its very simple Smile

We just have to wish the entire members and the team of INDIA-FORUM in our mother toung or your regional language..

You can also wish in all the languages you know...

Lets merge all the language know wether its ours or other countries in a single thread and make the string connecting us so strong that nothing can separate us........

HOLI HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAI HO!!!!!!!!!!!! ClapClapClap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "APNI HOLI APNI BOLI" in Forum Games forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

HERE I GO.........

MHAJYA SAGLYA MITRAPARIVARAK AANI INDIA-FORUMACHYA TEAMIK HOLIYECYO HUNHUNIT PARBYO!!!!!!!!!!
-KONKANI(MY MOTHER TOUNG)

HAPPY HOLI TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND THE INDIA-FORUM TEAM!!!!!!!!!!

MERE DOST AUR INDIA-FORUM KE SABHI TEAM KO HOLI KI HARDIK SHUBHAKAMNAYE

MHAJHYA SARV MITRAPARIVARALA AN INDIA-FORUMCHYA TEAMLA HOLICHYA KHUP KHUP SHUBHECCHYA...

INDIA-FORUM DI TEAM AUR MERE DOSTANU HOLI DI LAKH LAKH VADHAIYA.......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top