Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Guddu & Runjhun FF:U R MyWorld, My Love (C) (Page 9)

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Nidh.... loved it........totally fab ...............waiting for more

and only one kiss .........yaar bahut naainsaafi hai............he carried her in his arns............My world lies in your arms WinkWink

update soon............if possible today ..cant wait for more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahim

MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Simply superb but i want guddu to take runjhun out of that house

UmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Chapter 13............................................................................. Maha was in her room lost in thought.......she was disgusted by her parents revelation.......she always hated their attitude when it comes to RJ........but now she was plain simple disgusted......becoz of her parents her Di had to live with that moron Guddu.....the site of whom boiled her blood......Diamond came into his sister's room with Babli tagging along.."Oye drama queen...kis ke yaadon mein koyi ho" he taunted....Maha jerked and sadly shook her head....Diamond had noticed the change in his Choti di.....she was no more fighting with him or irritating him......he was really sad for both his sister's.....his Badi Di's life had taken a worst turn when she married Guddu...........He was in awe of that man....they way he was terrorising thw whole house......his Mom and chachi's who never before worked were working now.......His Dad and chachu's who before used to be in the house mostly now were out of it all the time except at night..........he knew that Maha was sad for RJ...and he missed his old Di very much.."Cmon Choti di......itna bhi bura waqt nahi hain na........shayad jo kuch bhi ho raha hainache ke liye ho raha hain" he said with a reassuring smile...Babli squeezed Maha's hand....who gave her a weak smile.....Maha was never going to let them know their parents nature....it would shatter their innocent little world....."Chalo Baby"...."Mujhe baby mat bhulao"Babli pouted..."Maan li mari Amma ab chalo...choti di ko akele chodthe hain"......Diamond had an evil grin on his face which made Maha ask.."Now what are you planning?"...."Nothing" he said immediately changing his expression and heading out of her room...."Babli you go and get the bottle of oil from the kitchen jaldi"...Babli raised her eyebrows but proceeded to the kitchen.....she returned with the bottle....Diamond went towards Rhunjhun's room....he had seen Guddu inside it earlier......he poured oil near the doorway.......now let us see what you are going to do Guddu Shukla.....he had seen RJ in the courtyard so was sure that she wouldn't be harmed.....this would surely bring a smile on his sister's face too....he grinned from ear to ear.........he was waiting for Guddu to come out and also to deflect anyone from going there.........but his phone wrang and his attention was diverted.........he didn't see RJ proceeding towards the room carrying a bundle of clothes........exactly at the time she was going to entee her room Guddu came out....he slipped on the oiland fell on RJ who screamed and lost her balance....and both of them landed on the floor.....with Guddu on top of RJ.........RJ was struggling under him to get up.......but Guddu was not moving as he was busy staring at her beautiful features.......Oh God she looks like a princess........those lips and mouth they just keep on inviting me...."Just get up will you" she snapped.....the whole housewas watching the spectacle....Diamond was horrified by his plan going awry......Maha was staring angrily at Guddu.....Mami's werr looking at the scene with amuse..."Aai haye bhojarani......kuch to sharam karo....itna bada room kyun diya hain"....RJ blushed beetroot red....Guddu was brought to senses by RJ's snapping noticed her bludhing.....wow she looks even more beautiful..............snap out of it you idiot he thought......."Rather than standing there and wasting time cjust help me up you idiot"He snapped at Diamond....Diamond scurried forward and helped Guddu up.....Maha helped RJ u......"Now which of you idiots poured oil near my door"he roare.......All the mami'slooked at RJ as if asking her to explain..."Well my Dharampatni........where is your tongue which usually snaps back" he glared at her.....she didn't say anything as she wasstill embaressed by her Mittho Mami's words.........."Well either one of you speakup or i am going to use my hands next" he said...."I poured it to make you fall......what will you do?"Maha challenged him..........Guddu knew that she was lying.......it was evident from her face and tone........but since he did not know the real culprit he decided to punish her......."Well Saali Sahiba........you will do all the housework today including your sister's and these fools"he said pointing at the Mam's...."Gladly"she said in a stern voice....."What a punishment is this....how can she do everything alone....i will help herRJ said defiantly......Diamond was kicking himself for the foolish move....."You wouldn't dare......if you do i wil. carry you to the room forcefully and do whatever your Mami's were earlier indicating"he said in a voice filled with anger..."Di don't...??i got the punishment and i will suffer it.......you go and take rest"Maha said firmly..."But Maha."..."Di you work yourself to death daily....let me do it for a day atleast"Maha smiled at her........Guddu was surprised by Maha's courage and the support she gave her sister.......the girl didn't show an ounce of fear for him.......Maha glated at Guddu and proceeded to work.....RJ was standing glaring at Guddu clenching her fists..........now she was determind to get out of the house and get him out as well

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anovakinno-salma-Prabhkallusur001tehzeeb25raaspach

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
awwwwwwesum prt yaaar
Luvd it
More gunjun scene plezzzzzzzzzzzzzz ..i luv wen guddu irritates rj .....
Update sooooooooooooooooooooon yaar plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluUmIbrahim

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Hahaha.. Great! Cant wait to know how Runjhun will get out together with Guddu.. by the way, good work. Tongue

UmIbrahim

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
totally fab..........loved it
he should have accepted her lips invitationLOLLOL
waiting for more

UmIbrahim

Brindha87 Groupbie
Brindha87
Brindha87

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Hi yar i love itClapClapClap....... waiting for ur next episodeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....

UmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Chapter 14.............................................................................. RJ had finally made up her mind............she was going to ask Guddu himself to get her out of here........she had a plan in mind...........She went into her room with his regular evening tea......as always she placed it on the side table......but instead of heading out without looking at him she stood there nervously lockingand unlocking her delicate fingers............He had been so used to her walking out that he didn't notice her at first........"When he glanced up and so her....he was surprised..."What do you want"it was apparent from her behaviour that she wanted to say something......to be with you was the first thing that came to RJ's mind......what the hell she thought......you are here to make a deal not to imagine a life with him.......she composed herself and ssid"How much did my Uncles offer you"..."What"he said taken aback by her question...."How much money did they offer you to break my marriage" and ruin my life she added mentally......"he wondered why she was asking this all of a sudden but nevertheless answered.."15 lakhs"......she could not fathom what he wanted such a huge amount for.....why do you care...he is nothing to you......"I can give you 8Lakhs.....its from the money that my father left for me.....my uncles no nothing about the money ....the papers sre with amma but i will get it.....inturn you have to do something for me"........he was stunned on hearing this.....the girl who was disgusted by him.....who always stayed a mile away from him....was offering him money???......thats incredulous...."But why didn't your Amma use that money for you earlier....."he asked curiously...."if dhe had used it her son's would have raised questions.....also my fathers family would have raised a wruckus......they would have taken the money by hook or crook"she explained in a defeated tone......he could sense her despair....she was devastated by the discovery of her uncles true intentions......it seemed that her father family were no less devils than her mothers...."What makes you think i will do anything for you"he quizzed her....."You do anything for money right.....anf i am offering you just that.......besides my uncles won't pay the whole money anytime soon i think......which means you will have to stay here longer....and i know you don.t enjoy staying here"..................the girl was shrewd....."Hmmmm....but what am I supposed to say to your Mama's...that i don't want the money....thats not goingto happen youknow.....I intend to torture them untill they giv the money"........."You don't have to tell them not to give the money....just reduce the amount.....i am giving you 8Lakhs....so just ask them fot 7 lakhs"...."Very smart Rujhun Shukla.....but no i won't ask for just 7lakhs.....i will ask for 10 lakhs.....and with your 8 i get 18 lakhs....."....she was irritated by his attitude.."What the hell do you want this much money for".."Why would i tell you that.....its my ptoblem...i don't have much time ...what do you want me to do in return"...."Ask my Amma to conduct my bidaai"she said in a non plussed tone......"Are you out of your senses....what made you think that i will take you with me......have you become so used with my touch that you can't live without me"he smirked'....."I amnot addicted to your touch or anything.......i just want to get out of here......you won't let me runaway....and Amma won't listen to me.....you can force her to do it.....i know i am going the wrong way.....but in the end the house will have somepeace without you..........you are staying here to keep your word ......just tell Amma that you cannot do it anymore....".."And where do you intend to come with me.....i told you i dont want you in my life"......"I wont come with you......iam going somwhere else.....somewhere i can be alone"RJ said in a sad tone.........He didn't like the idea of her wandering off alone......but he didn't want to take her into his life either.........his mind was on war it seemed with conflicting thoughts.......but the prospect of gettingout of this asylum was hard to ignore....he was growing tired of this house and its occupants antics......."Okay but when will I get the money" ...oh god is that all he cared about...never mind....."Amma will give me the papers at the time of Bidai......I can withdraw tne money from bank after that".......she said anxiously....."Thats fine....when do you want me to do this thing"....."Tomorrow if possible.......i don't want you wrecking the house anymore".....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaBrindha87kinnoniya_sMistiofMistz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index