Luvd it ...luvd it ..luvd it .....
Cant wait to c wat happens nxt .....
Update soooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Posted: 13 years ago
awesummmmmmmmmmmm....................
loved ittttttttttttt............

Edited by sur001 - 13 years ago
Chapter 17............................................................................................... Dinanth Shukla was really happy to have his son back.....he owed him a lot for destroying his future and sending him on a wrong path in life.......but his son was back now and was also paying to treat him.....this time he didn't ask where the money came from........he didn't know how much more time he had in life....but he was determined to change his sons life.....better late than never he thought.........but he didn't know where to begin......thats when he heard the conversation between Guddu and the girl he had brought in last night..................................... "How does your head feel now"he asked her.....Dinanth heard concern in his sons voice...."It's fine now....thankyou for saving me....." the girl said in a melodious voice...."I did what was right" Guddu said shrugging his broad shoulders.........why was his son lying.....he had seen Guddu's face last night when he brought her home unconscious......he was genuinely stricken by the girls condition.....now why is he showing a carefree attitude......Rhunjhun looked disappointed ......she had thought that she saw concern for her in his eyes...but now he was saying he just did the right thing........Guddu was busy avoiding her eyes......he couldn't show his concern for her......afterall she was moving out of his life...."Are you alone in this house"she asked..."No my father is therr in the other room....he is not well.....so I came here to take care of him" Guddu explained.....RJ was surprised......not because he had a family but because he said he was taking care of his father......so he actually cared for someone........she was smiling at the thought..."What are you smiling at"he asked in an annoyed tone......."Nothing.....i guess i should just get ready and get going" she said....This was the part he feared ....Guddu didn't want her going away untill she was absolutely right.....but how to stop her.."Umm listen......I think it would be better if you stayed for a few more days....untill you are fully okay"he said cautiously.....Rj had her back to him.....so he didn't see her surprise mixed withjoy expression...."What would you say to your father about keeping a girl herr....he wouldn't approve"she said tentetively......"Why would he disapprove...you are my wife and I am keeping you here....whats wrong in that"he said in an exasperated voice.......So thats why he was so stricken...this girl is his wife Dinanth thought......so his son had a family.."But for how long.....we are not going to be together for long....how will you explain that to your father....no its better i leave now before he sees me....this way you won't have to do an explanation"she said in a firm voice....RJ didn't want to stay longer than necessary she didn't trust her heart which was already starting to feel something for Guddu.....she had decided last night that she didn't hate him anymore....she cared for him....but she had a strange feeling that if she stayed it would go beyond that.........Guddu was irritated by her stubborness...fine if she wanted to go he wasn't about to stop her........after all she was nothing to him.....he felt a pang in his heart at this thought...okay he did care for her...but she seemed determined not to take his help......"Okay then have your way....get ready andi will leave you at the bus stand"saying this he stormed out.....Dinanth noticed his sons expression...he was angry but also hurt.........he didn't know why his son and wife where going separate when it was evident from tneir faces that they cared too much for each other....he could see the girls beautiful face was disappointed....maybe she had thought that her husband would stop her.........Dinanth saw this as an opportunity to mend his deeds......"Bitiya "he called gently....making RJ jump......"I didn't mean to eavesdrop but i just heard your conversation......so you both have decided to go separate ways"he didn't ask as a question but just stated...RJ understood that this old man must be Guddu's father......now how does she explain to anill old man why his son and wife were separating......she mentally kicked Guddu for placing her in this fix......she went and touched his feet.."Sukhi raho.......I didn't come to stop you....I do not want to interfer in your personal life....but I would suggest you to stay here a little longer....it would do you no harm dear....Guddu is right in saying that you should be fully well before you leave....if something happens to you on the wayyou will be all alone right.......also it would give my old heart a little peace knowing thatyou left the house in a fit statewere you are able to take care of yourself..............becoz you are my DIL right?"he smiled kindly at her......he was right about her being all alone.......she would have to fend for herself.......her present state was not that good.........also therr was something about this old man that made hwantto agree.....maybe because he reminded her of Amma.....Dinanth knew that the girl would agreeto his request......she may have denied his son......but she looked like the kind of girl who respecyed elder's wishes.........he didn't want to force her into a relationship with his son......but he was trying to buy them sometime........maybe if they stayed together they could work out their differences........it was evident they cared for each other......maybe their care just needed to change into love.............................................................Guddu was relieved that she had agreed to stay back on his fathers request...............though he was surprised why his father was not quizzing him............she seemed to blend into his household very well......when he returnedafter storming off he found her in the kitchen preparing tea for his father.....she just glanced up and smiled at him.........he hadn't asked for tea but anyways she gave it to him.........she asked about the cut on his forehead wether it hurts or not......he was damn sure he heard concern in her voice.......she wasmore badly injured than him yet she showed him concern........only a few hours before she wanted to go away yet here she was asking about his well being..........she amazed him with her nature which closely resembled his Amma's......he was begining to feel something else for her....but he didn't want to acknowledge it....not when she was planing to go away soon......................Dinanth was successfully operated on.....but the doctors had given strict instruction that he shouldn't work......he needed atmost care and someoneshould be by him 24/7...............Guddu had thought of hiring a home nurse when Rhunjhun had volunteered for the job......RJ had stayed there for a week....she had really grown close to Dinanthwhom she called Bauji now......she couldn't leave him in this condition.........it would be really good to see him back healthy and then go knowing that she had done atleast one good deed for her family................Dinanth was overjoyed.......for the last one week he had crefully observed them...though they were at each others neck most of the time.......they had tried to be freindly with each other as well.......a littile more time would be good for them he thought.....he really didn't want his DIL gone.....she seemed to bring light to his house...........her smile just brightened the day....he never had a daughter but now he knew what it would be like to have one..................................................................Rhunjhun wad searching for some book her Bauji had asked....he told that he had stashed some away in the almirah in Guddus room.........rJ didn't no thay Guddu was in the bathroom.....so she was stunned to see him walking out of the bath topless andwearing only a towel....shewas standing on stool andsearching for the book in the top part of the almirah.......when she saw him her hands stopped searchingshe atred at his well toned body for afew minutes before gazing away blushing beetroot red.........he had noticed her blushand it made him smile crookedly....for some reason it gave him pleasure to know that his wife had reaction to him......he just loved to see her blush like that........she looked all the more beautiful......he moved to the cupboard next to her to retrieve his clothing.....when he had brushed against her side he felt her shiver....she was purposefully avoiding looking at him.....but her blush was stillvisible........when he moved away he accidentally pushed her stool making her land in his arms squarely........she had her eyes tightly shut.....her one arm was placed across his bare shouldersthe other one resting on his chest.......her head was placed in the crook of his neck .....he could feel her breathing heavily........his manly scent was tantalising her already haywire senses..............he was breathingin her sweet scent which was senting his senses on an overdrive........his fingers touching the exposed part of her waist were on fire...........she felt her whole body getting ignited......she slowly raised her head....to look into his eyes......and this time both could see unmasked longing in each other.......their trance was broken by his father suddenly calling for her..........he placed her down gently and she scurried away......he leaned against the almirah with his pulse raising........
nidhaaaaaa.....jaaaaani ..
Wat an amzin prt yaar ..luvd it ....
Guddus father n rj were realyyyyyyy sweeeeeeet ...
D last prt was oooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww   😳
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwesum ...
Write more such scenes yaar ....plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Awwwwwwwesum prt
Update soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Nidhsara u r superb🤗.........

Can't wait yar..... update soon😍😍............................

update soon
really getting good😳
nidh............awesum yaar................I wish I could also write this much genuinely............
loved it .............................
superb part.................I could visualize their emotions
update soon 
waiting patiently for the rest do continue soon ....
nidh........update soon................yaar......................
waiting😭😭
update soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
waitingggggg pezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz