Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Guddu & Runjhun FF:U R MyWorld, My Love (C) (Page 8)

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Chapter 11.................................................................................. RJ went to the temple early next morning.....she prayed to God to give her strength to face this new hurdle in her life.....to face her new identity as Rhunjhun Shukla.......she didn't know what she did to desrve this punishment of a marriage...........but she knew that she will have to live with it.......she didn't want her Amma to suffer......even ig this marriagewas broken the bad mark on her family would remain.....she didn't want her her sister to suffer.....so she would remain in this marriage.....she would ask her amma to do her bidaai today.........but she wouldn't go with him......she would go away and start a new life.............At Pandey Niwaas.................."We don't have to give him the money now........he did sumthng that wasn't there in the contract....he married Rhunjhun......."Vishnu said gleefully....."Aur Rhunjyun bhi yaha hain......he agreed to amma's deal.......he keeps his word even if he is a goon you know"Rajju added..."So we should be keeping our word too right" he added doubtfully..."Aye hai Pandeyji.......have you forgotten we have a daughter too.....we need the money for her marriage"Mittho almost shrieked......"Anyway what use does he have for the money other than to swindle it...we can by some useful thing like gold with it"Billo'seye twinkled.."Absolutely right billorani"Buntu chimed in......"So its decided we won't pay that goon"Kalsanwali said...."We will see about that"a voice said from the doorway.....Guddu was leaning against the doorway ,...."You people are even worse than i thought.....you broke your own mother's heart"he glared at the son's who squirmed uncomfortably..."Broke your own niece's wedding...though no regrets there.."he smirked...offcourse you got her right....there the voice goes again...Guddu shook himself mentally.."And now you don't have the decency to pay up"........At this point RJ reaches home listening to the voices she heads to the room but doesn't go in for fear or being scolded by her mami's....she decides to head back when"We didn't ask you to marry her we just asked you to break her wedding...so we are not going to pay you the full amount..we will pay you just two lakhs"Vishnu said this to calm Guddu down.....RJ was shocked to numbness....her own Mama's her own blood did this to her.....no Bhagvaan no....."I told you i want the full amount and nothing less......untill you pay it i am going to be a pain in your a** Vishnu Pandey."........Guddu came into the hallto see a shocked RJ standing rooted to the ground silent tears trickling down her beautiful face.....She is so beautiful......Guddu again shook himself from the reverie.............."What didn't know about your fami.y...they are lowly just like you.....they lie and cheating just like you"...."What is the difference between us and you.....you are no better.....you take hard earned money from people by brute force and swindle....you beat up innocents at some high landlords request for money,........you torture people to pay astronomical interests.......you kill and dteal gor fun.....for you women are nothing but instruments....so what makes you any different from me Guddu Shukla" RJ ssid boldly....."Her remark stung him......she considets me a monster.....though more than half she ssid is true.....i never took alife....and i never mistreat eomen"Look at yourself before judging me.......you lied about your own chastity.....isn't that suppose to be a woman's greate virtue".....RJ didn't have the strength to fight anymote...her own blood's betrayal had shook her very soul....she just went into her room and cried silently..."Di..." came Maha's hesitant voice ....one look at her face told that she had heard everythng.........Maha just went over and hugged her sister crying on her shoulder"Di i am sorry for what my dad and mom did.......i really dnt know hw to rectify this mistake.....please dnt hate me"......It pained RJ to think that Maha thought she would hate her......she knew her baby dister was never going to hurt her......she has always been her Pillar along with Amma.."I can never hate you....Maha.....you are my baby sister right"....Maha just plain wanted to die.....what had her sister done to be treated like this by her parents and uncles and aunts......she would never trust her fsther again.......he had proved to be as worse as her mom.....and to top it off that Guddu....she clenched her fists....."Maha calm down before Amma sees us.....we don't want her to know do we?"RJ smiled weakly......now she was even more determined to get away from home......it was never her home....and never would be....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaBrindha87kinnoniya_stehzeeb25raaspach

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
nidha yaaaaaar
Thanxxxxx for d awwwwwwwesum update yaar
I feel sooo sad for runjhun .....
But she should not leave guddu ...noooooo plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont separate them yaaar ....
Update sooooooooooon eagerlyyy waitin plezzzzzzzzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahim

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
SmileSmilelovedddddddddddd it
felt bad for Runjhun.............maha emerged as a support  to her wa s really  great
update soonnnnnnnnnnnnn
not waiting for more ........just longing  to have more

UmIbrahim

Brindha87 Groupbie
Brindha87
Brindha87

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Hi Nidhsara u did a great job yarClapClapClapClap..... It was awwwwwsome........ I can visually seen the scenes yar.... Good.... Graet job..... Keep it upParty......

UmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Chapter 12.................................................................... RJ was in the kitchen musing over how to convince her family especially Amma to conduct her bidaai......she was still hurting from the revelation......and was in a dilemma wether to go or to remain.....she understood the reason her family wanted to keep her was her taqdeer.......the very same reason for which her Amma wanted her to go from this house.......Her Mama&Mami's wanted to use her to the maximum level they could to gain profit.......she didn't have any problems with that.....she wanted everything to be good for her Amma and Maha who was absolutely heart broken at her parents nature's revelation........so she wanted to remain to give her luck to them...........but on the other hand she was so unlucky that her monster of a husband was staying in the house as a Ghar Jamai........he was rampaging the whole household on daily basis..........it was true that because of him now her work load was light......he was making her Mami's work but she didn't approve the way he treated them by shouting and screaming at the top of his lungs........he shouted at her too........she felt like murdering him for ruining the peace of the household............but she mostly bit back her retorts knowing full well that she cannot win a verbal spat against him.......this was why she wanted to leave the household........for now he was only wrecking the house.......she had heard him threatening her Mama's about wrecking their respective jobs too.............................................. Guddu was super pissed off at the Pandeys......they were showing no signs of giving the money.......he was relying on that amount to put in a new business of floorings he was starting in Delhi........he was planing to leave behind his old ways and start a new life......one his Amma always wanted him to have......but these Pandeys seemed hell bent on not allowing him to change........and to top it off he had to live in the crazy house daily..........never in his life had he seen such hen pecked husbands or such lazy bossing wives...........he never saw them lifting a pen from the ground.......for each and every job they needed Rhunjhun..........on the first morning he had been woken up by one of them hollering for Rhunjhun......he was going to scream at the girl when he found that she wasn't there in the room or house......in the days that followed he understood that this was a habbit........well he didn't mind her being overworked.......he added his own work sometimes.......but then he noticed that his giving her work made her Mami's happy......this annoyed him so he started making them work too ....giving them a taste of their own medicine............the girl seemed to hate this.....this made him even more happy.......he enjoyed torturing her........she had even tried to run away from home....and would have succeeded had he not stopped her.................................Two nights previously............Silent tears werr trickling down RJ's face as she packed a small bag to carry with her.....she didn't have much pocessions to take except some bitter sweet memories.............she knew that she was hurting Amma and Maha by this disappearance.......but she had no other option.....Amma had downright refused to do her bidaai...........she didn't want to stay here and be hurt by the site of her Mama Mami's......they had betrayed her........she had no idea why they did that(she found out a day later that the Bhagonwali secret was out).................she wanted somehow to get away so she decided on going away under the cover of night...............she glanced once around her room and moved out silently........she went out of the house through the backdoor........she was immediately covered by the night.........she was so lost in thought that she didn't notice the person coming opposite her and bumped into his broad chest....her bag dropped from her hands as she staggered back.......she raised her head to look intoGuddu's eyes.......and for sure got lost in its depth.........he was holding her by her arms.......staring into those grief ridden hazel browneyes.....what is bothering her now.........I am thete to protect her right.......snap out of it you fool....remember you hate her.....do you really?......Guddu broke the eyelock......he checked her out from tip to toe.....she was looking beautiful in a light blue sari with no jewels apart from her mangalsutra and no make up apart from a spot of sindoor......Any man would want this angel who is now yours.......he kicked himself mentally and asked her in rough voice"Where do you think youare strolling off to in the night......planning to run away with someone"he said in mischevious tone...she was conscious of his gaze passing all over her.....she had bent down her head to hide her blush...she snapped it up on his remark"I am not like you......to go away with someone else after ,marriage.......even though i do not accept you as my husband ....i respect marriage and will do nothing to taint its purity" she retorted back....again the same disgusted tone he thought..."Well then why don't you go back home"...RJ bit her lip.....oh how i would like to do that Guddu thought....there you go again came the sarcastic voice......."I will go when i want to"she replied back without looking up at him.....he had noticed her bag and had guessed what she was upto...."Listen i don't have time for chit chat....i know what you were planning to do"RJ made a face at this which made Guddu wanna laugh...but he controlled and continued"I can't have people saying that i did something to you again....so pick up your bag and walk home dharampatniji"he said and walked away from her.....when he saw that she had not moved from her place he stood where he wad and said"Either you walk home or i am carrying you there" she looked at him.....she thought he looked very handsome when he was mad.....she had noticed earlier that he was a handsome hunk......with his rippling muscles and well toned body....what would it be to see him without shirt.....he noticed that she was staring blankly at him....well he was over her games ...he went towards her and swooped her into his arms.......she really light....good thing he had put her mami's to work or she would have vanished into thin air...now why does her health concern you?...."Put me down" she started squirming in his arms.."Ihad warned you....you didn't listen ...now suffer my touch" he said mischeviously.......his scent was senting her senses on an overdrive.....thank goodness he wasn't looking at her...or else he would have seen the longing in those hazel eyes.......Guddu was also waging a war with his carnal instincts

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaBrindha87SandravMistiofMistzsur001tehzeeb25

Sandrav Senior Member
Sandrav
Sandrav

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
U are doing an awasome job dear. Pls continue soon i m waiting......................

UmIbrahim

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
nidha jaaaanuuuuu awwwwwwwesum prt
Gunjun were awwwwwwwwesum ...luvd d whole scene ....
Luv d way he irritate her ....plezzzzzzzzzzzzz put more scene like this
update sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Eagerlyyyyyyyy waitin plzzzzzzzzzzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sur001UmIbrahim

niya_s Senior Member
niya_s
niya_s

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Big smileNids My Heart is in Overdrive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE WORD --> F A B U L O U S Smile. All the chapters are simply magical. I was so bz this week with assignements that I barely had time for entertainement. But when I caught up with your FF, I was like HOLY this is grr88888888888888. WOW WOW WOWClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap plz plz plz plz plz continue soon. N that hard lip kiss right after the marriage was jus HOTTTTTTTTTEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anovasur001UmIbrahim

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index