Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Guddu & Runjhun FF:U R MyWorld, My Love (C) (Page 7)

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
So here i gave you one more chapter.........i want reviews on this and hit the like button if u like it........do comment on it too...and offcourse critics are welcome

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
nidha yaar ....
Awwwwwwwwwesum prt yaar luvd it ...luvd it luvd it ..
Thank god abhigyaaaan out of d picture ...it was quick ....but yaar abhigaayn out soooo easyly i wanted him to get beatn by our sher @least once ....to show him whos d real HERO .....
Liked d convo between jija sali ....it was gr8888 wen he said guddu jiju ....
But plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yaar dont put alot of misunderstandin n clear all d misunderstandin sooooooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzz
Update sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Now tu i cant wait @all plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
N yeah thanxxxxxxx f d ouble treat .....

Edited by tehzeeb25 - 28 March 2011 at 2:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahim

vidya_955 Senior Member
vidya_955
vidya_955

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Yay! They r now married!!! Pleez update soon

UmIbrahim

kinno Senior Member
kinno
kinno

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
wow super intense whats gonna happen next?
please update soon yaar
defiantly waiting eagerly Embarrassed

UmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Chapter 10............................................................................................................... Guddu dragged RJ into the room.....she was struggling to free her arm from his iron hold..........once inside Guddu shuts the door and latches it..........he had let go of RJ's arm who was standing away from him....when he moved closer she tried to run past him to the door.....he caught her by her waist and pulled her back slamming her back to his broad chest........in the process his hands touched her bare stomach.......though her skin was cold he felt his fingers burn......His head was resting against her hair which smelled divine.........Rj was struggling initially but gave up seeing that he had her in aniron hold both his arms holding her back against him.......when he touched her bare skin she felt a raw passion arising in her.....part of her felt disgusted to be aroused by him......but the major part wanted nothing more than to be with him on bed.......Guddu also wanted to lift her off to bed,.....but he controlled his primal instincts.........what are you thinking.....you hate the sight of this girl yet you want her.......she sent you to jail for no reason...but she apologised......that was just a drama.....why would she come to withdraw the case then if all she wanted to do was a drama...oh shutup....he squashed his logical voice..........RJ was once again shivering like a leaf against him.......he suddenly turned her andslammed her to the wall....she had her eyes tightly shut....he didn't ask her to open it knowing full well that he would be lost in them.....his one hand was still on her waist the other was nowplaced close to her head...."Do you know what it is to be raped...........hw it feels to loose your chastity.....answer me "he said sharply....she had her face turned sway....he roughly pushed it to face him......................................RJ felt herself being banged agsinst the wall......she didn't open her eyes or wince at the pain.............his hands on her waist were burning her skin.....she was crushing down her primal instincts to fight him.....she remembered her Amma always telling to fight back to her Mami's ......but she never could as she respected them....but him you hate him RJ.....no you don't one part of her said.......you hate for what he i....he is a monster...he destroyed your life.....but you sent him to jail too.........but is this a way to punish you.....you apologised........... maybe he likes you....shut the hell up.........She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him....his face was unreadable.........she could sense anger....but was he feeling somethingelse too.................................,............. Guddu looked into her eyes .....they definitely showed pai.....but she was confused too.....now why would she be.....who cares.......you do......oh shut up....he again stamped his voice down...."I asked you if you knew the meaning of rape"he said roughly......"No i don't"She replied back defiantly......whoa this girl sure has grit.......a man is about to rape her and she is defiant!!!......Guddu quickly hid his surprise...."I can show you"he said in a leering tone..."Go ahead after all you are a monster.....you like torturing people for money don't you......people like you have no heart.......i am still disgusted by your touch.......but i know that i cannot resist you as you are much more stronger than me........you can rape me because that is the only way any woman will sleep with you"She said all this indefeated disgusting tone.......he was surprised by the disgust she held for him..."It will also be a punishment for me for lying about you"RJ added....sheesh...she really sees me as a monster.......now why does that irritate me.."I won't touch you not because i am decent but because you ate not worth me.....a girl who lied about her own chastity is lower than the lowest of women.....but i will teach you not to be disgustef by my touch.....saying this he pulled her closer to him causing her to suck in her breath....he took her face roughly in his hand and planted a forceful kiss on her lips.......RJ was surprised....she felt her primal nstincts rising again.......the kiss would have turned into a more passionate one had notGuddu pulled back........Guddu smirked at the shock on her face........wait is she disappointed too.........no way she just told you what she thinks of you......"As this is my room too i am going to sleep on the bed....fel free to sleep with me...oops you dnt like my touch right"Guddu smirked......he wentand plopped down on the bed.....leaving RJ to stand there with a racing heart......his own heart was in an overdrive......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaBrindha87vidya_955-salma-sur001tehzeeb25

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Ok guys.....nw you got a full own Gunjhun chapter........not very romantic i know but its on the way.......for a while they will be at eachnother's throats......comment,criticise amd hit the like button if you like it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaBrindha87tehzeeb25

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
nidhaaaa  meri jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
thanxxxxx 4 d quick update .......... luv u for this Hug
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesum prt yaar ...
luv d way runjhun answred him bck....
faaaaaaaabulousssssss prt  luvd it..... luvd it
d kisss was gr88888BlushingBlushing
cant wait to c their nok jhok ...
its gettin intresting ...i wish  guddu would b like this in d show Day Dreaming
updt    sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
eagerlyyyyyyyyyyyyy waitin ..
thanxxx again

UmIbrahim

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
loved it nidha.................
great yaar..............ClapClapClap
I wanna see their nokjhokTongueTongue.....it will be a pleasure
update soooooonnnnnnn................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tehzeeb25UmIbrahim

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index