Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Guddu & Runjhun FF:U R MyWorld, My Love (C) (Page 4)

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
aaehai nidha rani ..where r u today?????????

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Chapter 5.............................................................................................. Again the same sensation of being x rayed......Again the same urge to protect her......Guuddu was so lost in her eyes that he involuntarily pressed her arms which he had held to stop her from stumbling ,a liittle tightly....."Ouch"RJ shouted and jerked away from him......People around them were staring including Mahadevi and Guudu's gang........RJ's arms had the mark of Guddus long fingers on them...."U jerk how dare u touch me again"......Guudu who was already in a foul mood got even more heated by her statement......"U should think before u run into my arms every time"he retoeted....."I do not run in to your arms"RJ saif making every syllable clear..."And i have no interest in catching u every time either Rhunjuniya....u r not worth my status u know" he smirked...."Yeah right we all know wat ur status is" Maha retorted..."Di lets go"she said pulling at her sister who was glaring disgustedly at Guddu....Thats when Guddu noticed the package in her hands....he snatched it fastly and tore it open before they could respond...."Give that back to me"...Guddu just grinned at her and removed the last wrapping.....It was a beautiful crystal sculpture of a man and woman standing hand in hand ......it looked very fragile...Just like her Guddu thought....snap outof it Guddu...she is a self centered girl...not ur type.....anyway when did you becom interested in girls......he focused on the showpiece in his hands....He read the name on the wtapping "Abhigyaan Mehra....so miss i-am-so pure Mishra has a boyfriend...Shame on you Mishra......u r leaving in between such good people and you do this"..."Hey you jerk,thas not from any boyfriend....its from Abhi ....we r going to get married soon...and unlike you he is a respectable man" Rj said furiously...."OH ho respectable Mr.Mehra......no respectable man sends a girl such gifts befor marriage or at least engagement Mrs.Mehra"he taunted her...that was true in their locality.....her Mami's wouldnt be too plesed with this......"So since its not a good thing in our Muhalla....y not finish this gift" "No both Rj and Maha screamed...Guddu had no intention of breking it but at the time Kukkan unkintentinally jerked Guddu's arm from behind which the girls didnt notice...the show piece fell down and broke into a thousand small pieces....Rj was staring at the ground in shock...Guddu was also astounded....slowly Rj raised her head gave Guddu a tearful angry look and ran to her home...."Guddu just smied at her anguish because he was Guddu Shukla the bad boy of Kannauj....but inside he was a little perturbed by Rj's tears

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87kinno-salma-shanak.hottehzeeb25raaspach

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
So my dear ff readers this will bethe last ff for a few weeks to come...as i am busy with exams ...next update i hipe will be sometime in April untill then lets sit back and enjoy our onscreen Gunjun......love you all plz do cmnt and hit the like button critics r welcum too...i will be cumng onlin to read the written updates....
tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
hey nidha ...
awwwwwwwwwwesum prt ...
update sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Chapter 6............................................................................................................................. It was weeks after the Breaking of the crystal piece..............RJ now hated the plain site of Guddu Shukla........He made her blood boil.........Berating about him to Maha had now become her favourite pass time..........initially Maha joined her to take her mind off the incident.....but now even she was bored................But more than the incident it was his eyes that still disturbed her.......last time she had sensed another emotion in them........he wanted to protect her....sheild her......this was what confused her.....why would he feel that for her?......he seemed to hate her........or did he?.........."Bitiya"....RJ snapped out of her reverie..."Ji Amma...Kuch Kaam hain"....Amma smiled at her little angel...she always thought of work......well her Mami's always overloaded her but she did all that with a smile.......that was why Amma wanted her out of the house soon...plus her kundali...it will never do for her son's or even worse their wives to find out the Bhagonwali secret....."Abhigyaan is coming today...he wants to take you out for some shopping"...she saw RJ blushing at Abhi's name....she was happy that they both liked each other.......RJ seemed to be genuinely happy to marry Abhigyaan....Amma was worried that RJ would take the step just to keep her happy....but now when she saw her granddaughter blushing her old heart was peaceful......"Jaake tayyar ho jao"...."Amma lekin yeh kaam"......"Leave all that....i will have someone do it".....she pushed RJ towards the house to get ready.....RJ was walking to to herroom lost in thought when she bumped into someone"Sorry" she said"Where the heck do u think you r walkingon the beach"Kalsanwali screamed at her....."Woh Mami mein"......."Either walk with your eyes open.....or i will break those pretty legs of yours"Kalsanwali said twisting RJ's arm making her shout in pain..."Ai hayye Maharani....why are you not doing the job i gave you"......."She is always doing your job Mittho jiji...now let her do mine"added in Billo....."Both of you shut up she'll do the job i gave her"Kalsanwali threatened........RJ was standing helpless in between her Mami's when Abhi entered the house.....He smiled at RJ....who smiled back before lowering her gaze......he liked her shyness.......it made him wanna give her a hug................"Abhigyaan beta tum aa gay"Amma said releived that he had come toRJ's rescue......she had heard the commotion that her DIL's were making and was coming in to help RJ ....."Rhunjhun bitiyaantum jaake tayyar ho jao"......."Ji Amma"...RJ rushed to her room...she didn't want to keep Abhi waiting........."Aye hai Amma....aap Rhunjhun ko kaha bech rahe hon" Mittho asked in a sarcastic tone....."She is going with Abhigyaan for shopping....any problem Mittho"......."We have no problem Amma but what will Muhalla's people say"......."They won't say anything.....Abhi and Rhunjhun are engaged now"......RJ's engagement took place a week before much to the Mami's displeasure..............they didnt want to loose their free maid so soon.......RJ came down dressed in a light blue salwar kameez........Abhi thought she looked angelic.......Abhi had wished to take her to Delhi to spent some quality time with her......but he knew that it would be inappropriate at this stage especially as this was a small town........histhoughts where proved right by Mittho's words.......neverthe less he was planning to take maximum time shopping just to be with RJ........"Amma i will drop her back by evening.......RJ was worried about her work she glanced at her aunts apprehensively"It's ok beta...take your time"Amma reassured him......Abhi and RJ headed out of the house "Shall we walk to the market....it's onlyshort distance"Abhi asked"Ji"RJ said blushing again.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niya_s-salma-tehzeeb25

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
So guys here is the next chapter.....my exams are postponted......i was able to write this chapter......dnt murder me its devoid of Gunjhun.......u'll get ur fill of Gunjhun when u comment on this one.....even if u dnt like it do comment its a real pleasure reading them....nd i can also rectify my mistakes...hit the like button if u like it.........something is going to happen in the market place .....keep guessing....love ya guys
tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Gr8888 prt
Eagerlyyyyyyyyyyy waitin for nxt prt ......
Updat sooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
Plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by tehzeeb25 - 27 March 2011 at 2:16am
Anova Groupbie
Anova
Anova

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Cant guess. Pls. update soon. want chapters full of gunjhun. What's going to happen in market place? curiousDay Dreaming

Edited by Anova - 27 March 2011 at 4:55am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index