Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Guddu & Runjhun FF:U R MyWorld, My Love (C) (Page 30)

newfoundlove Senior Member
newfoundlove
newfoundlove

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
like runjhun, im gonna go on a 'bookh hartal' until guddu is released from jail!!!
LOL!
Continue soon..

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
nidha raaaniii...
awwwesu prt yaar ..luvd it ...
a plezzz jaldi se guddu ko jail se bahar nikalo plezzz...he still doent know that hes gooing to b a father ...
 or else even i will join newfoundlove n bhook hartal...
updt sooon plezzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

newfoundlove

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged

To all my favourite gals who have supported me so far...this ff is ending with the next chapter...so this chapter is to you who have stood by me all this...i have put my best efforts till now...its a great honour that you have liked my writing...hope you'll like the end...love you allSmileHug

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 32
Guddu was standing near the courtroom guarded by police officers.For some unknown reason he felt that something was about to change today.He had seen his wife again,she still had the new light in her eyes
Rhunjhun was standing in the corridor every sinew of her body tensed.She was nervously folding and unfolding her fingers her eyes focused on the ground.
"Di just relax…so much tension is not good for the baby"Maha squeezed her sisters shoulder who turned and gave her a small smile
Her hand moved to her stomach
Everything will be okay today little one,Your Papa will be back with us
The hearing started.The Vishnu Pandey was one by one questioning all the witnesses.He quickly dismissed Kukkan and Jabbu's words by showing that they themselves were engrossed in the fight so couldn't have seen what happened.
The hearing seemed to be heading for the worst and Rohan had still not shown up. Guddu gave his statement that he had done it in self defence and Vishnu was cross questioning with a slight leer in his tone when
"One moment please"Rohan strong voice sounded from the doorway.He held something in his hand
"My lord should kindly please view this CD" Rohan gave the CD to the Judge and went to sit besides Mahadevi who raised a questioning eyebrow at him.He reassured her with his eyes.He had brought a friend along with him who was looking highly uncomfortable and was giving the courtroom furtive glances
The Judge's expressions changed from confusion to shock to comprehension.
The judge then called Rohan to stand on the dais and asked where he ahd got this evidence from to which he answered that his friend Ramesh had shot it accidentally on the day of the fair but hadn't told anyone till today as he didn't want  to be dragged into the case
Both the defence and opposition lawyers were shown the video.Vishnu gaped at it in disbelief
The video clearly showed what happened that day.It was shot in night vision mode in a high definition camera.There was no doubt in anyones mind as to what happened that day.Diamond was pushed from behind so the whole scenario was accidental
Rohan's friend confirmed his statement that due to fear of being dragged in to the case he had kept his mouth shut till today but when he  saw his friend struggling to prove Guddu's innocence he finalley decided to give the video to him.He had accidentally shot the whole fight from behind them.He was shooting the mahotsav when he needed to attend a call and went to a secluded area and when he turned and adjusted his camera back to the previous mode this piece had go shot in it.
Finally the judge acquitted Guddu

Rhunjhun was standing in the verandah eagerly waiting for Guddu.Finally she saw Guddu heading towards them.She almost toppled people on her way as she ran to him
"Di dheere"Maha shouted to her sister.She was also smiling through tears and Rohan was lost staring at her.Diamond looked relived that everything was finally back to normal.Vishnu was standing a little far from them his expression unreadable
Rhunjhun hugged as tightly as her slender arms could resting her head on his broad chest,her eyes shut and tears falling freely.Guddu rested his head on her his eyes shut.They wanted to remain in that position forever
Ittarwali Gali was in a festive mood.Kukkan,Jabbu and the gang were bursting crackers.Diamond and Babli were with them.Kukkan distributed sweets saying "Dekha kaise sach ki jeet hui..Guddu bhaiyya ki jai"
In PN….Amma,Rhunjhun,Mahadevi were trying to feed as much as they could to Guddu and Rohan
"Amma bus bhi karo..aur kayenge toh pet phat jayega"Guddu moaned and Rhunjhun stuffed one more nivala into his mouth
Mahadevi was giving Rohan furtive glances which didn't go unnoticed by her sister
"Chalo…its  time for me to leave"Rohan said standing up and smiling at them
"Kuch aur der rukho Rohan" Rhunjhun said
"Rohan …I cannot thank you enough for what you have done….if ever you need anything do ask me" Guddu said with a grateful smile…"and stay for sometime"
"No Guddu I have to leave…but there is something I want to ask you"Rohan said
"Whatever it is I'll try my level best to do it" Guddu said in a firm voice
" Your sister in laws hand in marriage" Rohan said in an equally firm voice
Mahadevi was staring at Rohan astounded which soon turned into a shy blushing smile.She had changed her views of Rohan when he helped them with the case.
Guddu looked at Maha standing behindRhunjhun  and then at Rohan and said
"If she was my daughter I woul have given her hand but its her parents right..but from my side it is a yes"Guddu took Rohan's hand in his
"It is a yes from our side too" Rajju said
Mittho glared at him and said "Aye hai Pandeyji…you are ready to give our daughter to a guy who approves of this murderer'
"Mitthoji aap chup rahiye…Vishnu has told me everything Guddu..how you took up the blame to save our son….nothing is more important to parents than their childrens well being…I apologise to you and Rhunjhun for all the harsh things  we did to you..we owe you our sons life and this house's reputation" Rajju said looking gratefully at Rhunjhun and Guddu
Mittho,Billo,Kalsanwali gaped at Rajju in surprise
For the first time Mahadevi and Amma were proud of Rajju

Rhunjhun was standing besides the window looking at the moon her hand on her belly
"My moon is better than that" a husky voice sounded in  her ears and strong arms pulled her from behind
"Gently Guddu" Rhunjhun said
"Why did that hurt" Guddu asked in a naughty voice
"No but I am not alone now"Rhunjhun said in a soft voice
Guddu turned and looked at her confused.Rhunjhun took his hand and gently placed it on her belly and looked into his eyes
Comprehension dawned on Guddu.No wonder his wife had a new glow about her
"Seriously?" Guddu asked her.    Rhunjhun just nodded her eyes tearing up
 Guddu couldn't contain his happiness.Their love had lead the birth of a new life.Their first baby
"I can only show you how happy I am" saying this he clamped his mouth to hers in a long passionate kiss that took their senses on an overdrive.That passion again flowed between them untamed

Mahadevi's marriage was fixed with rohan for a date seven months away.She was now spenting half of her time on phone with him.Rhunjhun teased her on daily basis
Mittho's behavior towards Rhunjhun had changed.She was also grateful to them for saving their son
Guddu bought a house in Ittarwali Gali so Rhunjhun could be near her home in Amma's and Maha's care.His father to moved to the house and was happily counting the day till his grandchild would come.
Rhunjhun was putting on weight and her baby bump had started showing.Guddu was surprised that his shy,soft spoken wife was sometimes lashing out at him.Amma explained this as mood swings.She also had strangest cravings at the oddest of times.But he was happy to take care of her needs.Their love was stronger if that was possible.Each time he touched her baby bump and felt his baby moving,he would give her a kiss on her forehead and hug her close never wanting to let her go.He liked to spent his time taking care of her,teasing her,irritating her and feeding her.He carried her in his arms mostly.Rhunjhun was being extremely pampered by her husband.She sometimes made fake noise of pain just to see his reaction.He would come rushing beside her and ask her what happened in a worried voice.When she thought she had tortured him enough she would laugh out  and hug him then he would smile at her forgetting his irritation
"I want a girl just like you" Guddu said while cradling his wife
"and I want a boy"Rhunjhun said
"Let my daughter be born then we can prepare"Guddu said huskily
Rhunjhun blushed and muttered shameless.Guddu laughed out

Mahadevi's marriage was conducted with all pomp and pride.She was dressed in a maroon lehenga and Rohan in a white shervani
Guddu was dressed in a black shervani and Rhunjhun in a red saree with her tummy bulging out.
Mahadevi cried very much on her bidaai for which Guddu teased her and made her smile.He gave her a brotherly hug and warned Rohan to take good care of her

The day after Rhunjhun woke up with strong contraction.She was rushed to the hospital.
Guddu was pacing restlessly outside.Everyone of Rhunjhun's cries made him want to rush to her but he didn't have courage to see all the blood.Amma gave him a calming smile.
Finally they heard the baby cry.
Guddu went in to see his wife looking tired but her face radiating happiness.He hugged her and kissed her when a cry alerted him
In the baby cot his daughter was lying with her tiny eyes looking up at him
"She is beautiful" Guddu whispered
"Takes after her father" Rhunjhun said
The nurse came in and placed his daughter in his arms.She made  gurgling noices.
"She looks so tiny" Guddu said smiling at his daughter.He then gave her to her mother who cradled her with gentle care.She felt complete.They had entered the new phase in her life.She was a mother and Guddu father
Amma came in along with Rajju,Mittho &Dinanth
They all were admiring this tiny new member in their family when in came Mahadevi and Rohan
"Where is my niece?"Maha demanded
"Maha you could have come tomorrow" Rhunjhun said
"She nearly dragged me here Rhunjhun Di"Rohan complained
"So whats the big deal we weren't doing anything important there" Maha said quickly and then blushed at her words.She was cuddling her niece
Everyone laughed out at this.
"What will we name her"Maha asked to all
"Roshni"Guddu and Rhunjhun answered simultaneously
"Becoz she brings a new light into our life"Guddu said
6 months later……….
Guddu and Rhunjhun were standing besides the window in each others arms.Their daughter was sleeping comfortably in her craddle.Guddu gently kissed her forehead,then her eyes and then moved to her parted lips and claimed them in a passionate lip lock.
They broke apart breathlessly and smiled at each other.Even though they had a little one now the passion between them was still as raw as before.
"I hope this remains so till death" Guddu said gently kissing her shoulders and neck
Rhunjhun turned stood on tip toes and kissed him deeply as a reply.
He lifted her up and took her to bed and showed themselves how much they loved each other.
Their life continued on…not an happily ever after but one where love and trust always kept them together..each others forever
The End

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kanu_nvlkhstars1234Brindha87vidya_955newfoundlovexxDaydreameRxxsur001-Ishana-tehzeeb25raaspach...Natasha...

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
ooo my nidha raaaniii ...
my jaaanu maaanu ...Hug
awwwesum prt yaaar ..
luvd ..luvd it ...luvd it completelyyy...just luvd it ...smply luvd it.. Heart...Heart..Heart...Heart
ur an awwwesum writer yaar ...
but im sooo saaad ur ff ended CryCryCryCryCry
im sooo goin to misss it yaar ...
d last prt was awwwesum ClapClapClap
gunjun have a baby gal ...awww...
awwwesum prt sweety ... luvd it ...

n one requst plezzz write start otherff on gunjun plezzz plezzz plezzz...
goin to misss this ff like hell ...

do rite more plezzz 

Edited by tehzeeb25 - 12 May 2011 at 4:19am

UmIbrahim

stars1234 Groupbie
stars1234
stars1234

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Awww that was an awesome ending I am sooo sad you are ending it. If you write a ff again tell me so that I can read your wonderful writing again. Loved it.

UmIbrahim

newfoundlove Senior Member
newfoundlove
newfoundlove

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
i loved the ending!!
It was really sweet.

Im going to miss reading your ff so much!

Let me know when u staty writing something.

UmIbrahim

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
cCryCryCryCryCry
Nidh...jaan...itni jaldi ka thi...pehle batao doosra FF suru karne ka irada hai ya nahi...agar hai to hume bata dena...hum intezaar karenge...
Bahute pyaara ending tha...sab line par aa gaye aur Gunjhun ki zindagi me roshni aa gaye...aur end ka line bahute accha tha...tum sache kahi ki asal zindagi me...they lived ever after happily nahi ho sakta hai par pyaar aur viswaas bure waqt ko bhi accha bana deti hain...lekin hum bahut sad hain itna pyara FF khatm ho gaya...
                      Rajju per to humko bhi pehli baar garv hua aur Mittho bhi sudhar gaye ...ant bhala to sab bhala isse jyada ka kahe...tumre FF ko miss karoongi...

UmIbrahim

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index