Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Guddu & Runjhun FF:U R MyWorld, My Love (C) (Page 3)

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Awesome! Day Dreaming GunJun............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahim

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhsara

Originally posted by rusha4003

Nidha, my dear, I do appreciate your attempt at writing a Gunjhun FF and you have started off pretty well !

But can you plz write the next part using your system and not from the phone ... you know typing in the phone is cumbersome and you tend to use a lot ofabbreviationto make the job easier. This affects the flow of the story, and our pleasure in reading it is lost.Unhappy

I hope you don't mind my saying so, if I've hurt your feelings, I do apologise.Smile
Not at all Rusha....but am doing dis frm ma hstl nd no system here.......i hav to go home to type frm system ......till den i thnk u'll hav to bear wid my phn fctnSmile

OK ... Hostel and no system ? .... Fine, till you get back home ..... this should be ok ! LOL

BTW ... my name is Usha ....

UmIbrahim

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
hey nidha
Awwwwwwwwesum prt yaar
guddu pickd runjhun in his arms aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww    Day Dreaming
This scene took my hart .......
Luvd it ...
Do rite more gunjun scenes like this one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotUmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
thnx a lot guys again guys....love u all for ur support........tehzeeb,shreenithi...dats my favourite scene too....i was just seeing the scene being played in my mind and blushing all the way

tehzeeb25

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Chapter 4.......................................................................... It was a week since RJ was forcefully carried to her home by Guddu......She was very disturbed and disgusted with herself after that incident....WEll disgust was more for that good for nothing Guddu Shukla....but she still trembled at the thouht of his touch.....but wat was more disturbing was his gaze...it had never left her....she still rememberd that Xraying effect......Guddus thoughts were also on similar lines....even though he disliked Runjhun Mishra for thinking so highly of herself....her eyes were lingering in his dreams....those eyes showed such a tremendous amount of grief he just wanted to wrap her in his arms and protect her from the world......but then he thought of her attitude towards his touch....he congratulated himself for carrying her like that...........In Pandey house it was eventful time....both Maha's snd RJ's alliances where coming to see the girls....Mahadevi was being dotted over by her mother which irritated her like hell...she eanted to study more but no she had to squash her dreams for this stupid marriage.....Amma had tried on her behalf but was thwarted saying that she cared only for RJ...but she was happy for her sis .....she can get out of this hell ........She had seen RJs would be's photo....Abigyaan was a handsome youth of 28 ...well established enterpreneur...but he wanted a simple girl for his wife......RJ suited his requirement....RJ was not very happy because she had to leave her Amma andMaha behind...she knew that Maha would be there for her Amma but she still felt sad....but for some unfathomable reason Amma wanted her to marry soon....well she wanted nothing more than her Ammas happiness.......on the Both RJ and Maha were getting ready in Maha's room....Mittho came upto check her daughter dressed in a pink Anaarkali...."Aye haye meri gudiya...u look gorgeous"to which Maha rolled her eyes....she was nothing next to RJ....who was looking angelic in her white Churidhaar......she knew her mother was purposefully avoiding praising rJ....she despised the fact that RJ looked more beautiful than her girl.......but then most women in their locality where jealous of RJ .......she was beautiful w/o knowing it......Rhunjhun jaldi niche awo bitiya....Amma called...They both headed downstairs where both the grooms where already in place....RJ smiled shyly at Abhigyaan....he was caught by that smile and her silent charm....."So why not lets leave the children alone"Amma suggested.....RJ got an hour alone with Abhi....he was even more impressed by her innocent nature.....he knew that she could be strong when needed.....At the end Abhi's parents nodded yes to the alliance...but the other party asked for some time..........This infuriated mamis esp Mittho...they where soon to loose their unpaid servant.....Mittho was angry because her daughters rishta still dangled in air....Maha was relieved and happy for her di......Few days later RJ received a courier......As soon as RJ signed and accepted it Maha snatched it from her and read the name Abhi jiju...RJ tried to take it back but ran right out of the house....RJ was on her heels pleading her to give it...they stopped after a few distance panting....RJ's eyes widened staring at something behind Maha...Maha saw this and turned around at which instant RJ snatched het courier...Y you cheeky...RJ ran away laughing Maha was behind her...RJ ran headlong into somethng hard...or at least thats wat she thought untill she raised her head to stare into Guddus deep eyes.......was again sucked into its vortex.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87kinnoniya_s-salma-

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
nidha meri jaan wat an update yaaaaaaar ..awwwwwwwwesum ..luvd it ....
Speciallyyyy d last prt ... They collied again n their eyes met awwwwwwww ..... Day Dreaming
But yaar phir abhigyaaaaan ....kabab me hadi......
But intrestin .... Gr888 work

UmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

Speciallyyyy d last prt ... They collied again n their eyes met awwwwwwww ..... Day Dreaming
Mujhe paata hain thzeeb jaanu.....humlog kabab mein hadiyon ko nahi chahthe....lekin humare pyaare Gunjhun kabab ko spice up karne ke liye Qbhi ka aana zarroori thaLOL

tehzeeb25

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhsara

Originally posted by tehzeeb25

Mujhe paata hain thzeeb jaanu.....humlog kabab mein hadiyon ko nahi chahthe....lekin humare pyaare Gunjhun kabab ko spice up karne ke liye Qbhi ka aana zarroori thaLOL
yaar but spice gunjun wid romance( alot) also plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

UmIbrahim

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index