Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Guddu & Runjhun FF:U R MyWorld, My Love (C) (Page 27)

NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Nice update, enjoying this loving and caring Guddu Wink... can't wait for the next chapter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Chapter 28...Everything was peaceful and happy in Guddu and Rhunjhun's life...Guddu had faced a few hurdles in his business...but withthe presence of his strength his love his wife he had crossed these safely...she stood beside him through every tide of misfortune and handled the worstofhis mood...shehad turned the tide of his life...she had instilledin him the belief of God..though mostly at the mandir he stared ather silent praying form...Rhunjhun was content with life...she was thanking God with her every breath that he gave Guddu to her...he had become strength...he was her ocean of love...he was rough yetgentle...in short he was everything she would ever want...Today they were starting a new venture...Guddu was starting a branch of his Delhi business in Kannauj...his cD centre /carom club was taken down for this purpose...the shop was named after his mother...after a long time Rhunjhun was standing opposite her home...she was giving the occupants of the house nervous glances..Mamis were cursing under their breath. while Mamas lookedunhappy...it was clear that Rj's bhaag was nowcompletely gone from them...Guddu saw that Rj was disturbed and put an arm on her shoulder reaasuring her...she smiled at them...Maha and Amma gazed lovingly at the pair...Babli who was returning from school ran right upto them screaming "Jeeju Di"...Guddu smiledat his youngest sisterin law and patted her head...Rhunjhun hugged her..."Everyone just stand there...let metake a photo on my new phone"Diamond said flashing his phone..itwas gifted by Guddu and Rhunjhun when he won a seat at IIT...Guddu made Amma ,Maha,Babli stand with him Rhunjhun Kukkan and Jabbu...Diamond clicked the shot and showed it around..."Guddu beta...If you don't mind can you Rhunjhun stay here for a day...you have neverhad proper treatment here I know...but it would make me really happy"Amma said...Guddu looked at Rhunjhun who looked as if shewanted to then said "Amma we can't Bauji is alone at home" shesmiled at her Amma...Amma looked slightly crestfallen ..."It's okay Amma we will stay...Bauji is going to Massi's house at Lucknow...so we will be free"..Rhunjhun looked at him questioningly...they had planned to go with Bauji now what will they say to him...Bauji too agreed on their staying in PN...he left for Lucknow in evening and they headed towards PN...Maha gave them a warm welcome...they were served Dinner by Amma while the Mami's gazed ondisdainfully..."Di tommorrow the Ittarwali Mahotsav begins...I think you two should stay for that too"Mahasaid excitedly..."But Maha.."G stopped Rj.."Sure Maha..we will be there"Guddu said..Rj gazed lovingly at him...Glnew thathiswifenever asked for anything...so hewanted to give all happiness to her unasked for...but little did he know what was in store for them

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kanu_nvlkhBrindha87vidya_955newfoundlovexxDaydreameRxxsur001tehzeeb25...Natasha...

Sandrav Senior Member
Sandrav
Sandrav

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Wow loved that now guddu u'stand runjun both share a beautiful bond which I think is unbreakable nida pls continue...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kanu_nvlkhUmIbrahim

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
awwwesum prt
updt sooon yaar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kanu_nvlkhsur001UmIbrahim

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
srry havent had a chance to read ur ff for so long... busy with school
but now wen ive read all teh parts i hvae no words!! the last few parts are like my favrouite from teh whole ff!! love to see Guddu's love for Runjhun! soo sweeet... cant wait to read on,, continue soon :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sur001UmIbrahim

desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Guddu is a total sweetheart. He is so caring. update sooon Smile

UmIbrahim

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Aaiyhai Nidh...tum bulelo aur hum na aawe aisa ho sakat hai lo aai gaye...bahute miss kiya tum logon ko...aaye to ka dekha...do dil mil gaye poori tarah se...ka ieee night stay ...gunjhun ko mahanga padne wala hai...humko mamiyon pe bharosa na hai ...kucho kar sake hain...bada darr lag raha hai...jaldi update kariyo...

Really missed my angel...but what to do ... not having any other option...love ya...

UmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur001

Aaiyhai Nidh...tum bulelo aur hum na aawe aisa ho sakat hai lo aai gaye...bahute miss kiya tum logon ko...aaye to ka dekha...do dil mil gaye poori tarah se...ka ieee night stay ...gunjhun ko mahanga padne wala hai...humko mamiyon pe bharosa na hai ...kucho kar sake hain...bada darr lag raha hai...jaldi update kariyo...

Really missed my angel...but what to do ... not having any other option...love ya...
MY PYAARI PRINCESS ...GUD TO SEE YOU BACK JAAN...WELL JON HOGA WHO THODI SAMAY KE LIYE IN KE LIYE BHARI PADEGA...JUST WAIT AND WATCH...UPDATE YOURS TOO

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index