Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Guddu & Runjhun FF:U R MyWorld, My Love (C) (Page 26)

niya_s Senior Member
niya_s
niya_s

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
nidha meri jaannnSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

U gave me the best gift after finishing a torturous month of exams LOLLOLLOLLOL

What a beautiful n breathtaking scene yaarSmileSmileSmileSmile

wonderfully written and most importantly deeply felt n emoted Big smileBig smileBig smile

Absolutely sensuous Gunjhun sceneWinkWinkWink

I am officially on summer vacation and this is the perfect way to begin it ...I am so happy girl Big smileBig smile

Update soon chicka EmbarrassedClapWinkSmileBig smile

desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

wow. what a romantic scene. Maha is definitely going to tease her di LOL  was blushing again Embarrassed update as soon as you can. luvin it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87

Brindha87 Groupbie
Brindha87
Brindha87

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Loved it yaar... Update soon...Hug

UmIbrahim

newfoundlove Senior Member
newfoundlove
newfoundlove

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
omg!! I missed so much of ur ff! But like this, i got a larger dose of ur medication doc!
I just loved it, continue soon nidha!

UmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
To all my lovely readers...reallly happy that you liked the last part...was afraid that the outcome would be boring...am not good at writing romantic scenes...thanx a ton again love ya all
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Chapter 27...Sunrays shined into Guddus and Rhunjhun room lightening up their faces...Rhunjhun was lying on Guddus chest her hair covering her face...she slowly opened her doe eyes and raised her head to look at her husband sleeping peacefully...she felt like whe could stay in that position encased in his strongarmsfor an eternity just looking at him...he had a small smile on his face...sh lifted herself slowly toreach his forehead and kissed him gently to avoid waking him up...then she kissed his cheeks...when shewas about to loosen his arms to get up..."You missedone kiss dharampatni" he said in a husky voice and opened his eyes to look at his flushed beautiful wife...he slowly tucked a strand of her hair whichwas teasingher face behind herears..."So are you goingto give me that or should i take it" he teased her...She brought herface close to his pretending to kiss him but then knocked her forehead gently on his and quickly got out of his grasp laughing and ranto the bathroom before Guddu could reach her..."You vixen just wait i'll catchyou soon"Guddu saidchuckling...Rj finished bathing thats when she rememberd that she didn'tbringin her dress #oh God nowwhat#shegroaned mentally...she wrapped herself in a towel and got out of the bathroom...Guddu was lying face down on the bed...Rj moved towards thecupboard and was about to openit when twostrongarms went around her waist and pulled her backwardd..she feltherself hitting Guddu's broad chest..."Mmm so dharampatnifinally youare out...you smell reallygood"he said inawhisper in her ears..his breath was making her go dizzy...she wassure to fall downif he wasn't holding her..."Let me go...its alreadylate...Bauji must be hungry" she said..."You can once you give me my kiss..." he removed her wet hairfrom hershoulder and placed a tailof kisses from her neck down to her shoulder...Rj closed hereyes...Guddu turned her around toface him...he kissed her closed eyelids gently...she openedhereyes and looked into his...both could seethe loveand want thatwas visible in them...Rjstood on tip toe and placed agentle kiss on G's lips...Hetightened his arms around her waistand deepened the kiss...She responded with equal passion...she moanedgently and they broke apart breatheless..."Youlook stunning in this towel you know...if I could do it I would allow you to only wear this"he said with mischevious grin...Rjgently hit his chest and covered her face on his chest blushing with a shy smile...G laughed and kissed her on top of her head..."Now gobath and get ready...I'll get the breakfast ready" she said gently pushing him towards the bathroom ...she gotherself ready in a pink saree (Guddus favourite colour) and laid outa whiteshirt and black jeans for G (her favourite colour )...She cameinto the dining hall ...Maha was sitting at the table sippingcoffee...She looked up ather Di and smiled..."Good morning Di...how was the night" she winked at Rj...Rj just gave her blushed smile in return..."I can see that it was hot"she teased ..."Maha" Rj said blushing again..."You must be hungry...amsorry that I am late""Rjapologised movinginto the kitchen..."Late what are you saying Di...no one was expecting youtwo to comeouttoday"Maha continued..."I was going to prepare breakfast when youcame out...I have alreadygiven Bauji his morning tea...heis reading newspaper inthe verandah"...Rj smiledat her sister...In an hour breakfast was served and they all sat down foreating..."Guddu beta...hows yourbusinessin Delhi coming off"Dinanth enquired..."Its got a good start Bauji...the company is impressed with the sales...they also want to put up a branch in Kannuaj and asked if I was interested...toldthem I have to think about it" Guddu said...he saw his wife smiling proudly at him...he felt elated to see her smile..."Thats a good idea Jeeju...you can b close to home too" Maha said...G smiled at her...he was liking his SIL more now...shewas natkat,naughty,outspoken..a direct contrastto hiswife..butwas loveableat the same time...shehad become like a small sister to him..."Thankyou Maha...i'll thinkit through"..."Di am off to college...I'll go home after that...I'll comeon Sunday" Maha gave her sister apeck on the cheek andrushed out bidding good bye to Guddu and Dinanth...a few minutes later they heard car wheels screeching and her shout...Rj and Guddu rushed out their hearts in their mouth...they could see a metallic silver i10 stopped at the start of the pocket road to the right of their house...people had gathered there..."You idiot stupid buffoon...where the hell do you think you are going"Maha was screaming at someone...relief washed over Rj and G..they pushed into the crowd...Maha was standing facing a flustered looking Rohan...her dress was splattered with mud and she lookedreadyto kill Rohan..."Maha are you okay?"Rj rushed to hersistersside looking concerned..."Iam really sorry Mahadevi...I was distracted...It was notintentional"Rohan soundedthoroughly apologetic..."Gaadi chalate waqt ladkiyon ke baare mein socho getoh yehi hoga..dumbo kahika"Maha shouted at him...Rj noticedGuddu giving threatening looks to Rohan who was looking apologetically at Maha...she tried to diffuse the atmosphere..."Maha lets go home and change"..."Di this jerk should be given soundthrashing...its lucky thatI jumped aside...else i was gonner...what if something would have happened"she looked daggers at Rohan..."Maha yourDi is right go home and change...also your hand is bleeding..you must have grazed it against thewall"Guddu said looking at her arm concerned...Rj took Maha home"Mr.Arora its lucky that my sister is okay...or else" Gudduended with a threatening tone...Rj was fussing over Maha when G and Dinanth came.."Di chillax...its just grazed" Maha said exaspetated..."Maha you are sure you aren't hurt anywhere else ..." G stood beside her looking concerned.."Jeeju it's nothing...Di is just over reacting...I think I must have grazed it while trying to break my fall...I think I'll go home notin a mood to go to college now"Maha sounded tired..."I'll leave you home..come" G said,..."Jeeju i can go alone...plus if you showup there Mom may get suspicious...I'll go alone"Maha smiled reassuringly...She took an auto home and G followed her on bike making sure she was safely home...he returned home to find Rj standing near the window silent tears flowing down her face...G gently touched her shoulder and asked her whats the matter.."Nothing I am just happy that I got you...todaywhen I saw your care for Maha...i felt proud to have a husband like you Gudduji" she hugged him..."Rj you are my wife...your worries are mine too...so are your relations...Maha is like a sister to me...one I alwayswished for...so I care for her..from now on you are not alone my love...I'll be there withyou and for you untill death"G hugged her back kissing her on top of her head...He raisedher face with his thumb and wiped hertears..."Never should these come out when I am with you..."He placed his forehead on hers ...both closed their eyes savouring the moment

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kanu_nvlkhBrindha87NVBGKYnewfoundloveic_2000xxDaydreameRxxtehzeeb25...Natasha...

Sandrav Senior Member
Sandrav
Sandrav

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Wow amazing guddu is so caring i loved him. Dear wonderful job continue soon...

UmIbrahim

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
awwwesum prt yaar
luvd it ..simply faaab
updt sooon dear

UmIbrahim

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index