Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Guddu & Runjhun FF:U R MyWorld, My Love (C) (Page 23)

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
awwwesum prt nidhu ...
Realyyy sweeet...
Priya prt was reallyyy velyyy cute ...
gr888 prt
Updt sooon pezzz ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sur001UmIbrahim

Sandrav Senior Member
Sandrav
Sandrav

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Dear i hve no words i m still in 7th sky. U update are always amazing u make me feel the emotions. Pls continue soon. Eagerly waiting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahim

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Lovely update!!
really like that bond of understanding between them and Guddu respecting R's wishes ... it was a super-sweet update! EmbarrassedSmile
continue soon nidhz! Big smile (hope u dont mind the nickname)

UmIbrahim

desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

sooo romantic and cute. luving it.  waiting eagerly for next update Smile

UmIbrahim

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
updt sooon yaar eagerlyyy waiting ..
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Thankyou my sweeties for your encouraging comments...happy that you liked the last part...warning am going to write a romantic part next...i'll try to make it as romantic as possible...hope you all like it
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Chapter 25... "Di I am so happy to have you back" Maha enveloped her sister in a bear hug...It was a month since Rj had returned to Kannauj...Maha was so busy with her college work that she didn't get a chance to meet her sister in the month..."Me too natkat...aren't you sleeping properly...you eyes look tired"Rj asked concerned..."Oh its nothing Di,just getting over worked at college...plus that idiot Arora is getting on my nerves...he is at the college almost daily...he is a part of the management board now...his family is doing something for the college...so he comes there to discuss it...and daily I bump into him...mujhe lagta hain woh jaan bujhkar mere peeche pada hain" Maha sat on the kitchen slab looking cross...Rj chukled at her little sister "maha kahi yeh pyaar ki shuruaat toh nahi..i mean mulaakaatoh mein and all" she gave her sister a naughty smile.."Wah Mrs.Shukla jis bechaari ko love ka l nehi lena aata tha woh ab pyaar ki baat kar rahi hain"Maha shot back at Rj making her blush..."Thats Guddu Shukla effect " came a bass voice from the doorway...both the ladies turned to look at Guddu...Rj blushed harder while Maha was giving her jerk jeeju a piercing look...she had noticed the blush rising on her sister...and now her sister and jeeju were engaged in an intense eyelock completely oblivious to her presence...Maha cleared her throat bringing the lovebirds back to earth...Guddu smiled at her which she returned genuinely..."Hows everything at home?"G asked her not knowing how to talk to her...Maha laughed "Jeeju...you don't need to be nervous with me...mein aapko nahi kaaongi...the reason i behaved roughly with you earlier was becausei thought you ruined my DI's life...she's really important to me...i love her a lot...after what my family did to her " she stopped reflecting on the past"Am ready to go to any lengths to keep her happy...thats why I was rude to you...am sorry" she held her ears..."It's okay Maha...am sorrythat I made you work on that day but you are one hell of a firecracker you know"..."Well Mr.Shukla...you are not forgiven for that day"Maha pretending to be angry but breaking into a smile soon "You will get your punishment in time"...Guddu and Rj laughed.."Di i forgot I didn't meet your Bauji...dekh kar aati hun Di" Maha went out..."Suno"Guddu said to Rj..."Ji aap ko kuch chahiye"..."Rhunjhun I thought we could go to the mandir today"G said cautiously..he saw her doe eyes brightening..."Thats great...we can take Bauji too"...#There goes myplan to be alone with her hey bhagwaan how do I tell her that#.."I'll get ready"Rj said hurryingto their room...G followed her looking exasperated.."Suniyewhat would you like to wear"Rj asked ...shewas busy searching for his dress...Guddu gently closed the bedroom door...Rj turned and asked him"Yeh aap kya kar rahe hon" ..."Locking the door for privacy"G said inching towards her...Rj gulped looking around...the last time he had done this the door was open she just shouted Bauji and escaped from his grasp giggling but now that wasn't possible...Rj moved backwards and hit the wall...G came towards her and placed both his hands at her two sides..."So my wife you do not want to spent some alone time with me that you want to carry Bauji along to the Mandir"...#Oh toh yeh iraada tha inka...am such a dumbo#Rj thought.."Ji aapne mandir bola tho mein ne socha"She was shushed by a gentle finger placed on her lips...G tracedher lower lips with his thumb making her blush..."Thats the colour i love" he said huskily caressing her cheeks...he placed a kiss each on her eyelids and her cheeks...Rj was already breathless...his smell was driving her heart crazy..#Oh Guddu ji do you realise the effect you have on ,me#She thought..herhand was tighly clutching her pallu...Guddu's heartwas in no less turmoil #Your scent drives me to theedge of madness...i love and long for you so much"...he lowered his head and gently brushed her lips with his...her lips parted at this contact and the kiss deepened...he held on to her waist while she was ruffling his thick hair...he ravished her mouth to his content...studying every one of its nook and crany...after what seemed like ages they broke apart breathless...the passion shining in their eyes..."So now shall we go alone ?"G asked in a croaky voice...Rj just smiled shyly and hid her face in his chest...he laughed and hugged her gently

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kanu_nvlkhBrindha87newfoundlovesur001tehzeeb25...Natasha...

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
nidha jaaanuuu...
Wat an amazing prt yaar ...
sooo romantic owww *blush*blush* ..
Awwwesum yaar ...
Updt sooon jaaan eagerlyyy waiting an its weekend nooo gunjun for 2 days ... Unhappy
sooo plezzz update sooon n make it more romantic ... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sur001UmIbrahim

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index