Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Guddu & Runjhun FF:U R MyWorld, My Love (C) (Page 21)

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Nidh...you know I read their confession without using the three most popular words...five times ...first time without music...but the later four times I read it with Saibo song in background...

Arrey Nidha Rani...hamra dil to garden garden ho gaya tumra confession dekh ke...Day DreamingHugClap...koi jaldi nahi hai ...dhire dhire hi sahi pyaar ko badhao...

tum to terrorist nikli...aisa dhamaka ki...hum to hil gaye...aisiey dhamaka karti raho ,...my Angel...

love ya...

Edited by sur001 - 26 April 2011 at 1:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tehzeeb25UmIbrahim

Sandrav Senior Member
Sandrav
Sandrav

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Pls continue soon dear i really cant wait.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahim

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
nidhu (hooope i czn call u that ) ..yaar amazing confesssion yaar...luvd it ...luvd it ...simply luvd it..Heart

Awwwesum prt ...now cant wait for nxt prt ..hooope there r more gunjun romantic scene Wink
Updt sooon pezzz

Amazing prt

Edited by tehzeeb25 - 26 April 2011 at 2:46pm

UmIbrahim

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

LUVED IT!!!! finally they confessedd  Party

i realllyyy reallly luved the confession... it was so natural and well-written!! m so happy that R is not going bak with the mamas... cant wait for the new start of G and R's life!! Big smileWink
continue soon!!

UmIbrahim

newfoundlove Senior Member
newfoundlove
newfoundlove

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
superb!

I got an email notificatiin in class but wasn't able to read the update. I had to wait 2 hrs to read this, and let me tell you, it was well worth it!!

Nidhsara, you have a way with words. You've expressed the emotions beautifully, adding a whole new dimension to their love. continue soon

UmIbrahim

-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
awww so cute the ending shuld play the bhagonwali song doh

UmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur001

Nidh...you know I read their confession without using the three most popular words...five times ...first time without music...but the later four times I read it with Saibo song in background...
Arrey Nidha Rani...hamra dil to garden garden ho gaya tumra confession dekh ke...Day DreamingHugClap...koi jaldi nahi hai ...dhire dhire hi sahi pyaar ko badhao...
tum to terrorist nikli...aisa dhamaka ki...hum to hil gaye...aisiey dhamaka karti raho ,...my Angel...
love ya
Yes Sur thats what I intended to do always...i remember someone in the forum saying that for the length of the show they won't mindif these two doesn't say the three words...same goes with me...the three words are beautiful...but it isn't always necessary to say them out...gestures and feeling are enough...haye meri princess khush ho gayi toh mein bhi khush hun...love ya lotzzzHug
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandrav

Pls continue soon dear i really cant wait.
Thankyou sandra for your support ,,,...love youSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index