Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
To all my lovely readers...reallly happy that you liked the last part...was afraid that the outcome would be boring...am not good at writing romantic scenes...thanx a ton again love ya all
NidhaA thumbnail
Chapter 27...Sunrays shined into Guddus and Rhunjhun room lightening up their faces...Rhunjhun was lying on Guddus chest her hair covering her face...she slowly opened her doe eyes and raised her head to look at her husband sleeping peacefully...she felt like whe could stay in that position encased in his strongarmsfor an eternity just looking at him...he had a small smile on his face...sh lifted herself slowly toreach his forehead and kissed him gently to avoid waking him up...then she kissed his cheeks...when shewas about to loosen his arms to get up..."You missedone kiss dharampatni" he said in a husky voice and opened his eyes to look at his flushed beautiful wife...he slowly tucked a strand of her hair whichwas teasingher face behind herears..."So are you goingto give me that or should i take it" he teased her...She brought herface close to his pretending to kiss him but then knocked her forehead gently on his and quickly got out of his grasp laughing and ranto the bathroom before Guddu could reach her..."You vixen just wait i'll catchyou soon"Guddu saidchuckling...Rj finished bathing thats when she rememberd that she didn'tbringin her dress #oh God nowwhat#shegroaned mentally...she wrapped herself in a towel and got out of the bathroom...Guddu was lying face down on the bed...Rj moved towards thecupboard and was about to openit when twostrongarms went around her waist and pulled her backwardd..she feltherself hitting Guddu's broad chest..."Mmm so dharampatnifinally youare out...you smell reallygood"he said inawhisper in her ears..his breath was making her go dizzy...she wassure to fall downif he wasn't holding her..."Let me go...its alreadylate...Bauji must be hungry" she said..."You can once you give me my kiss..." he removed her wet hairfrom hershoulder and placed a tailof kisses from her neck down to her shoulder...Rj closed hereyes...Guddu turned her around toface him...he kissed her closed eyelids gently...she openedhereyes and looked into his...both could seethe loveand want thatwas visible in them...Rjstood on tip toe and placed agentle kiss on G's lips...Hetightened his arms around her waistand deepened the kiss...She responded with equal passion...she moanedgently and they broke apart breatheless..."Youlook stunning in this towel you know...if I could do it I would allow you to only wear this"he said with mischevious grin...Rjgently hit his chest and covered her face on his chest blushing with a shy smile...G laughed and kissed her on top of her head..."Now gobath and get ready...I'll get the breakfast ready" she said gently pushing him towards the bathroom ...she gotherself ready in a pink saree (Guddus favourite colour) and laid outa whiteshirt and black jeans for G (her favourite colour )...She cameinto the dining hall ...Maha was sitting at the table sippingcoffee...She looked up ather Di and smiled..."Good morning Di...how was the night" she winked at Rj...Rj just gave her blushed smile in return..."I can see that it was hot"she teased ..."Maha" Rj said blushing again..."You must be hungry...amsorry that I am late""Rjapologised movinginto the kitchen..."Late what are you saying Di...no one was expecting youtwo to comeouttoday"Maha continued..."I was going to prepare breakfast when youcame out...I have alreadygiven Bauji his morning tea...heis reading newspaper inthe verandah"...Rj smiledat her sister...In an hour breakfast was served and they all sat down foreating..."Guddu beta...hows yourbusinessin Delhi coming off"Dinanth enquired..."Its got a good start Bauji...the company is impressed with the sales...they also want to put up a branch in Kannuaj and asked if I was interested...toldthem I have to think about it" Guddu said...he saw his wife smiling proudly at him...he felt elated to see her smile..."Thats a good idea Jeeju...you can b close to home too" Maha said...G smiled at her...he was liking his SIL more now...shewas natkat,naughty,outspoken..a direct contrastto hiswife..butwas loveableat the same time...shehad become like a small sister to him..."Thankyou Maha...i'll thinkit through"..."Di am off to college...I'll go home after that...I'll comeon Sunday" Maha gave her sister apeck on the cheek andrushed out bidding good bye to Guddu and Dinanth...a few minutes later they heard car wheels screeching and her shout...Rj and Guddu rushed out their hearts in their mouth...they could see a metallic silver i10 stopped at the start of the pocket road to the right of their house...people had gathered there..."You idiot stupid buffoon...where the hell do you think you are going"Maha was screaming at someone...relief washed over Rj and G..they pushed into the crowd...Maha was standing facing a flustered looking Rohan...her dress was splattered with mud and she lookedreadyto kill Rohan..."Maha are you okay?"Rj rushed to hersistersside looking concerned..."Iam really sorry Mahadevi...I was distracted...It was notintentional"Rohan soundedthoroughly apologetic..."Gaadi chalate waqt ladkiyon ke baare mein socho getoh yehi hoga..dumbo kahika"Maha shouted at him...Rj noticedGuddu giving threatening looks to Rohan who was looking apologetically at Maha...she tried to diffuse the atmosphere..."Maha lets go home and change"..."Di this jerk should be given soundthrashing...its lucky thatI jumped aside...else i was gonner...what if something would have happened"she looked daggers at Rohan..."Maha yourDi is right go home and change...also your hand is bleeding..you must have grazed it against thewall"Guddu said looking at her arm concerned...Rj took Maha home"Mr.Arora its lucky that my sister is okay...or else" Gudduended with a threatening tone...Rj was fussing over Maha when G and Dinanth came.."Di chillax...its just grazed" Maha said exaspetated..."Maha you are sure you aren't hurt anywhere else ..." G stood beside her looking concerned.."Jeeju it's nothing...Di is just over reacting...I think I must have grazed it while trying to break my fall...I think I'll go home notin a mood to go to college now"Maha sounded tired..."I'll leave you home..come" G said,..."Jeeju i can go alone...plus if you showup there Mom may get suspicious...I'll go alone"Maha smiled reassuringly...She took an auto home and G followed her on bike making sure she was safely home...he returned home to find Rj standing near the window silent tears flowing down her face...G gently touched her shoulder and asked her whats the matter.."Nothing I am just happy that I got you...todaywhen I saw your care for Maha...i felt proud to have a husband like you Gudduji" she hugged him..."Rj you are my wife...your worries are mine too...so are your relations...Maha is like a sister to me...one I alwayswished for...so I care for her..from now on you are not alone my love...I'll be there withyou and for you untill death"G hugged her back kissing her on top of her head...He raisedher face with his thumb and wiped hertears..."Never should these come out when I am with you..."He placed his forehead on hers ...both closed their eyes savouring the moment
Sandrav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow amazing guddu is so caring i loved him. Dear wonderful job continue soon...
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwesum prt yaar
luvd it ..simply faaab
updt sooon dear
NVBGKY thumbnail
Nice update, enjoying this loving and caring Guddu 😉... can't wait for the next chapter.
NidhaA thumbnail
Chapter 28...Everything was peaceful and happy in Guddu and Rhunjhun's life...Guddu had faced a few hurdles in his business...but withthe presence of his strength his love his wife he had crossed these safely...she stood beside him through every tide of misfortune and handled the worstofhis mood...shehad turned the tide of his life...she had instilledin him the belief of God..though mostly at the mandir he stared ather silent praying form...Rhunjhun was content with life...she was thanking God with her every breath that he gave Guddu to her...he had become strength...he was her ocean of love...he was rough yetgentle...in short he was everything she would ever want...Today they were starting a new venture...Guddu was starting a branch of his Delhi business in Kannauj...his cD centre /carom club was taken down for this purpose...the shop was named after his mother...after a long time Rhunjhun was standing opposite her home...she was giving the occupants of the house nervous glances..Mamis were cursing under their breath. while Mamas lookedunhappy...it was clear that Rj's bhaag was nowcompletely gone from them...Guddu saw that Rj was disturbed and put an arm on her shoulder reaasuring her...she smiled at them...Maha and Amma gazed lovingly at the pair...Babli who was returning from school ran right upto them screaming "Jeeju Di"...Guddu smiledat his youngest sisterin law and patted her head...Rhunjhun hugged her..."Everyone just stand there...let metake a photo on my new phone"Diamond said flashing his phone..itwas gifted by Guddu and Rhunjhun when he won a seat at IIT...Guddu made Amma ,Maha,Babli stand with him Rhunjhun Kukkan and Jabbu...Diamond clicked the shot and showed it around..."Guddu beta...If you don't mind can you Rhunjhun stay here for a day...you have neverhad proper treatment here I know...but it would make me really happy"Amma said...Guddu looked at Rhunjhun who looked as if shewanted to then said "Amma we can't Bauji is alone at home" shesmiled at her Amma...Amma looked slightly crestfallen ..."It's okay Amma we will stay...Bauji is going to Massi's house at Lucknow...so we will be free"..Rhunjhun looked at him questioningly...they had planned to go with Bauji now what will they say to him...Bauji too agreed on their staying in PN...he left for Lucknow in evening and they headed towards PN...Maha gave them a warm welcome...they were served Dinner by Amma while the Mami's gazed ondisdainfully..."Di tommorrow the Ittarwali Mahotsav begins...I think you two should stay for that too"Mahasaid excitedly..."But Maha.."G stopped Rj.."Sure Maha..we will be there"Guddu said..Rj gazed lovingly at him...Glnew thathiswifenever asked for anything...so hewanted to give all happiness to her unasked for...but little did he know what was in store for them
Sandrav thumbnail
Wow loved that now guddu u'stand runjun both share a beautiful bond which I think is unbreakable nida pls continue...
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwesum prt
updt sooon yaar
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
srry havent had a chance to read ur ff for so long... busy with school
but now wen ive read all teh parts i hvae no words!! the last few parts are like my favrouite from teh whole ff!! love to see Guddu's love for Runjhun! soo sweeet... cant wait to read on,, continue soon :D
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Guddu is a total sweetheart. He is so caring. update sooon 😊