Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Guddu & Runjhun FF:U R MyWorld, My Love (C) (Page 19)

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Chapter 22...*Guddu was standing on a road...moonlight highlighting his disturbed features...where is she...his eyes were craving to get a sight of his angel,his life Rhunjhun...then she came breaking the darkness around him...looking serene and beautiful in white saree...he rushed towards her...Rhunjhun I...she placed a delicate finger on his lips...looking into his eyes through them into his soul which was now alive...you don't need to say it...I can feel your love...his face broke into a dazzling smile*...G jerked up from his dream at the noise from the kitchen...cursing under his breath andstill reeling from the shockof seeing her so close in his dream...he headed to the kitchen...he found his father fumbling for something..."Bauji youshould havejust woken me up...what are you searching for"..."Oh its okay Guddu was trying to make something to ease this acidity...you were sleeping peacefully thought not to disturb you...well i guess i'll do somethingin the morning...the kitchen is a mess ever since..."Dinanth caught himself on time...mentioning R's name lately had unpredictable effects on his son...sometimes he raged up,...but mostly he just walked out of the house...which was not good at this hour...butwhat his son said next surprised him.."You miss her right?" G asked his father calmly..."don't you beta...its like there is a deep hole in our life...after your mother left...this house was never the same...but when Rhunjunwas here it was back to being that old Shukla Niwaas...her smile in the morning was enough to brighten the day...if anything i miss that the most"Dinanth sighed heavily...Guddu was lost for words...he didn't want to stand there being scrutinised by his father so he asked his father what to make torelieve acidity and proceeded to make it...all through the process his mind was fixed on Rj and his latest dream...his condition was worse than Dinanth's because his wife had an irritating habbit of visiting his dreams...from the time she left almost all his dreams contained her...he gave his father the medicine..."You didn't answer my question son?"...questions,questions and even morr questions...he was slowly going mad with finding answers for them...his SIL's question was the prime among them#Would you be able to go alone?# it just kept hovering in his thoughts..."I don't know Bauji...she's left a hole as you said...but why should that bother me so much...what does she mean to me?"...again question..."Look withon your heart son"Dinanth said placing his hand over G's chest for a moment...G headed back to his room...he decided to take a shower to clear his hea...and maybe he'll be able to sleep better...he opened his closetto take out a towel in the process came across a saree which she had left behind...he gently lifted it as if he was lifting her...he remembered how fragile she seemed in his hand after he brought here from the bus stand incident ,the smell of her hair when she was in his arms after falling from the stool,always wanting to hug her,protect her,kiss her,love her...love her...thats it...he loved her...beyond reason beyond measure ...the intensity with which this fact struck him had him reeling for a few moment...he was in a bliss for sometime...but then the bubble broke she is gone...forever...and now i realise that I love her...Its been almost two months since Rj left...Mahadevi missed her sister sorely but never spoke about it to Amma...they had decided not to tell Amma...she called Rj on daily basis...her sister was well off it seemed from her voice but something was amiss in her voice...she was surely not fully happy...Maha got her answer when she met Guddu...or rather he came to meet her at college...Guddu din't have the faintest idea how to ask Mahadevi for help...to make matters worse his nervousness was obvious...he was afraid that his firecracker SIL would probably blast him when he asked her to give her sisters address...but was surprised by her calm response..."Why do you want to meet her?...she gave you the money you needed right?...she told me about the deal...so then whats your problem now"...Mahadevi had noticed her jeeju's agitation...something was eating him.."I just wanted to see if she was fine"he managed to say staring at a wall..."You could just call her i will give you tge number"Mahadevi said taking out her phone..."Mahadevi i want to meet her to bring her back...i need her in my life...i just need her "he blurted out...Mahadevi supressed a smile...her jeeju was lovestruck...she was happy for her Di but still not ready yo go easy on him "Why to hurt her more?...to treat her like you always have...afterall she lodged a rape charge on you" sarcasm was evident in Maha's tone..."I know that i have done wrong and ready to correct them...am just asking for a second chance with my wife"...the conviction in his eyes and voice were unmistakable...he really wanted a chance..."Well i will give you her address...but remember hurt her and you will have hell to pay..." she threatened him...G smiled at his SIL...the girl was polar opposite to her sister...but her devotion to her sister was unquestionable...he knew that she meant what she said..."You miss her too right?" he asked..."Like hell,but i am not risking hurting her again...she never knew happiness in her life...now wherever she is atleast she has a peaceful life...i don't want that to change"she glared at G but gave him the address..."I know and am never going to change it either...i'll just share her peace"he smiled...Rhunjhun was peaceful yet restls,satisfied yet not so...she was loved by one and all in the otphanage...everyone wanted her attention...but yet she felt lonely sometimes...like a piece of her was missing...her thoughts were always wandering towards him...his last words#You are free to go Rhunjhun Mishra# ...he had said it easily,he was giving her freedom,but yet she couldn't enjoy it...she didn't know what love was...but if having someone occupy every second ofyour thoughts was love...then yes she was in love...if missing someone terribly was love...then yes she was in love...she loved her now never to return husband Guddu Shukla...maybe that was the reasonshe never was fully happy...she knew not what to think...she wanted to see him once then maybe her mind could rest...but she also knew this was a wasted wish...they had no future together...he didn't love her...and it didn't matter to him if she loved him...but still Rhunjhun loved Guddu

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kanu_nvlkhnewfoundlovevidya_955kinno-salma-xxDaydreameRxxsur001tehzeeb25...Natasha...

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Aay hai...Nidha Rani...hum to loot gaye abhi tak aansoo bah raha hai...tum to full too emotional kar diCryCry...Arrey nidh tumne batya nahi...maha ko jiju kab se raas aane...lage...behna ki judaai ne jerk ko jija bana diya ...waah...waah...lekin intezaar ki ghariyon ko lamba mat khichna warna hamra chota sa dil toot jayega.../aur ihe gaana bajega
                           dil ke armaan
                           aansoon me bah gyaye
                           Gunjhun mil ke bhi alag ho gaye...bahuhuCry

Great update...dhamake pe dhamaka ...maha dhamaka hoga kya...arrey socho mat ...humri  Nidh ka next update...tumre intezaar me baithi tumri runjhuniyaa...ore saawariyaaLOL                         
newfoundlove Senior Member
newfoundlove
newfoundlove

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
just loved your update.
Can't wait for them to meet and accept their feelings for each other.
Update soon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ishana-UmIbrahim

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
nidhaaa meri jaaan ...
Finalyyy they realizd they luv eachothr ...[:D/]

I agree wid sur ...
Intezaar lamba mat khichna ...warna hamara dil toot jayega ...Broken Heart

Ab jaldiii se inko milado ...
Plezzz hooope in d nxt chapter thay confess their luv ... Day Dreaming
Update sooon plezzz
Ab intezaar mat karana plezzz
Eagerlyyy waiting ...plezzz

@ sur: kya comment kiya hai meri jaaan ...wha ..wha wha .. Clap

Bck to nidha ..jaaanuuu plezzz update sooon intezaar nahi hota ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahim

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
LUVED ITT!!!
if u were in front of me i would give u a big hug for this Hug
loved Guddu's realization... its true that u never realize how much u love somoen till they leave and ur ff showed that brilliantly
m sooo happy they realized their love!! and really enjoy the jija-saali moments 2 Smile
now update fast!! or elsee... Evil Smile

Edited by xxDaydreameRxx - 25 April 2011 at 2:58pm

UmIbrahim

Sandrav Senior Member
Sandrav
Sandrav

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Dear loved it hope u continue soon.

UmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur001

Aay hai...Nidha Rani...hum to loot gaye abhi tak aansoo bah raha hai...tum to full too emotional kar diCryCry...Arrey nidh tumne batya nahi...maha ko jiju kab se raas aane...lage...behna ki judaai ne jerk ko jija bana diya ...waah...waah...lekin intezaar ki ghariyon ko lamba mat khichna warna hamra chota sa dil toot jayega.../aur ihe gaana bajega
dil ke armaan
aansoon me bah gyaye
Gunjhun mil ke bhi alag ho gaye...bahuhuCry
Great update...dhamake pe dhamaka ...maha dhamaka hoga kya...arrey socho mat ...humriNidh ka next update...tumre intezaar me baithi tumrirunjhuniyaa...ore saawariyaaLOL
Suro jaani...hamaar galti samjhane ke liye shukriyaLOL...Mahadevi ko ab bhi jeeja jerk hi laagath hain...par humne type karna bhool diya...it should've been jerk jeeja but i just forgot to type jerkD'oh...haamari ee chothi galti sab maaf kar dena...pleeech *baby face*...dariyo math meri bitiya...jyon tum chahath hain woh ho hi jaawenge...
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newfoundlove

just loved your update.
Can't wait for them to meet and accept their feelings for each other.
Update soon!
Thankyou nFL...your comments promote me forward...you can expect one by tonightSmile

newfoundlove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index