Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Guddu & Runjhun FF:U R MyWorld, My Love (C) (Page 14)

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhsara

Both are wrong hun...bt thats okay..its Malayali and Malayalam....yep me a mallu....studying under Calicut uni for MBBS...bt hw come you are stdyng there..you are at UAE right?

Yeah im staying in UAE abu dhabi ....i did my 11 n 12th in india .....n then i cam bck here ....im doing calicut uni frm abudhabi ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Okay my sweeties here is a short update...i know there is no Gunjhun....but be patient...i am working on them confessing theirfeelings to each other.......after which you may get some passionate GunJun moments...leave your comments and hit the like button if youlike it..critivise too if you were bored
newfoundlove Senior Member
newfoundlove
newfoundlove

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
great story
To tell u the truth though, i kept comparing this mahadevi to the one on tv, hoping she will beome more like this one!

niya_s

niya_s Senior Member
niya_s
niya_s

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Nids SmileBig smileSmileBig smileSmile meri jaanEmbarrassedHeart

I loved it .....hehe.....Runjhun checking her hubby outttttttttttttt......whoot whoot whooot whoot whooot.......I jus wished I was able to whistle cuz I would have done a big one when she blushed at being caught by her sis for openly admiring her hottie. Now thas a sight to behold....sweaty Guddu lifting weights and Runjhun secretly giving him the top-to-bottom check up.Big smileLOLMissed your update love, I would check everyday to c if u updatedWink How did your theory exams go? I hope they weren't that bad and hopefully u'll soon tell us u got an A+ Star Love u n update soonSmileBig smileTongueDay Dreaming

Edited by niya2121 - 20 April 2011 at 1:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87tehzeeb25UmIbrahim

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
nidha meri jaaaaaan ..
Wat an amazing surprise yaaar ...
Awwrsum prt ..
Oooooooo RJ checkin out her sher while hes working out Wink noughty sherni ....
Update sooooooooooooooooon yaaar
Eagerlyyyy waiting

Edited by tehzeeb25 - 20 April 2011 at 3:58pm

UmIbrahim

stars1234 Groupbie
stars1234
stars1234

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Hey omg you are a malayali. Omg me too. I live in Singapore though. That's so cool. I am so proud that a fellow keralite is soo talented and can write such great FFs. Good luck for your extremely hard exams. I hope you get a 1 for it. My cousin is struggling with bds and you are doing mbbs so you must be like super smart. I love your FFs. Haha I know I am blabbering. Sorry

UmIbrahim

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
NidNidh.......meri jaan.....dil khus kar diya.....
Hamari sherni badi ho gayiLOLLOL.......mere aankhon me to khusi ke aansoo aa gayeCrySmile........Go Sherni get your hatta katta handsome but still jerk sher.....
Totally loved it.....you didnot let our wait down......dhamakedaar update.......No comments on Mahadevi just prayer she gets some sense and becomes like the Mahadevi of your FF........
                       Yaar Doctor........haan......so when you gonna treat us as here all  are suffering from Gunjhun FeverLOLWink 

UmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stars1234

Hey omg you are a malayali. Omg me too. I live in Singapore though. That's so cool. I am so proud that a fellow keralite is soo talented and can write such great FFs. Good luck for your extremely hard exams. I hope you get a 1 for it. My cousin is struggling with bds and you are doing mbbs so you must be like super smart. I love your FFs. Haha I know I am blabbering. Sorry
Hey there....gud to meet a keralite.....but am sure there are many talented mallus out here in the forum....only they may not be reavealing their identities....and definitely not super smart......but not a dumbo eitherLOL.....thankyou for your appreciation....it is the drving force for new ff writers like me............love youHug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index