Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Guddu & Runjhun FF:U R MyWorld, My Love (C) (Page 13)

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Its OK..........yaar........waiting for good things is good...........
ALL THE BESTThumbs Up

desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Good Luck for your exams. waiting for your update. I enjoy writing but i cannot write like you. Thanks for sharing. Smile

Edited by desisweetheart9 - 19 April 2011 at 9:17pm
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Hello my sweeties....finally after long wait my theory xamsare over.....i have practicals too but thnkfully after two weeks....i promised you people an update from systembut as i am still stuck in hostel i will have to cntnu frm my phone.......i will hpefully be able to do an update by 22nd as i am a lil busy tomorrow....thankyou from the bottom of my heart for your immense support..love you allHeart
tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
gr88888 ur xams r over ,,,,
Eagerly waiting for update ...

nidha where do u stay i mean where is ur hostel n ur hometown ...
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
@tehzeeb...am a South indian...a Keralite to be exact....iam studyngat Palakkad a place almost 3hours away from my hometown Thrissur......
tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
nidha ur malyali ...
U speak malyalum ?????(i hooope i spelld both d words right )
Im studing in calicut univrcity
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Both are wrong hun...bt thats okay..its Malayali and Malayalam....yep me a mallu....studying under Calicut uni for MBBS...bt hw come you are stdyng there..you are at UAE right?
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Chapter 18................................................................................. It was a week since RJ and Guddu shared the close moment.......now it was hard for them to keep their eyes of each other.........one looked at the other when they thought the other was not looking.....Dinanth had noticed this change in their behaviour and was secretly glad.....he just needed to make his DIL stay back for little longer....then maybe they would fall in love.............Mahadevi was on her way to Guddu's home.......she had foung out from Kukkan that RJ was staying there.........she enterd the courtyard of G's house............she was surprised to see Professor Shukla...sitting on an armchair on the verandah...he was one of her favourite teachers at college..."Pranam Sir....do you remember me ..i am Mahadevi sir..from BA English batch"she said smiling at Dinanth......"Offcourse my child...you are the most natkat in my class right"DInanth smiled good naturedly at Maha..."Sir is this your house....i um....i actually came here looking for my di"..."Maha"she heard RJ's soft voice from behind her...Maha turned sharply and almost screamed "Di.....oh god do you know how happy am to see you.......Di i missed you"Maha's voice was choking with tears..."I missed you too meri nanhi natkat.........its good to see you haven't forgotten your di"....."Forgotten....Di do you have any idea how me and Amma have been since the dayyou wentaway with that jerk"Maha's voice was furious......RJ was trying to warn her with her eyes not to bad mouth G here...."Bahu why don't you take your sister inside"Dinanth said.....Mahadevi looked dumbstruck"Di is Shukla Sir""Guddu's father..yes beta i am.......don't feel bad about calling your jeeju a jerk...yes my son is s jerk at times..isn't he Rhunjhun"Dinanth askec RJ who just smiled in response........RJ took Maha inside,........"So Di how is life here.......my jerk Jeeju is not troubling you na...i am a bit relieved to find you are in Shukla Sir's house...he is good man.....i liked him a lot when he was my Professor........waise Di ilike this house....also you seemto be a littile healthier...i guess you have not much work here right Di....."she looked at RJ to find her sister staring at a place behind her....Mahadevi turned to look.......what she found surprised her......G was working out in a roomin vest and jeans....and her sister was openly staring at her husband seemingly lost in his physique......."Ahem Di......aap kise ghoor rahi ho"Maha asked pretendingshe hadn't seen anything..."What....tumne kuch bola Maha"Rj said coming out of her trance....she saw her littile sister smiling mischebiously at her and blushed..."Mein tumhare liye chai laati hun"sayingthis Rj scurried into the kitchen to hide her embarassment..........Maha let out a chuckle....but then she became serious in thought.....was this just mere physical attraction?..Did her Di's and Guddu's relation actually change? But how come...G was not the type who gave commitment? Was her sister being foolish or living in some dream? Why wasn't she thinking of her future...G could leave her anytime ? Is she planning to run headlong into a heartbreak"?Maha had lot of questions for her sister........for which RJ was still to find answers.........................................

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anovaniya_snewfoundlovePrabhkallutehzeeb25raaspach...Natasha...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index