Guddu & Runjhun FF:U R MyWorld, My Love (C) - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Aaiyhai Nidh...tum bulelo aur hum na aawe aisa ho sakat hai lo aai gaye...bahute miss kiya tum logon ko...aaye to ka dekha...do dil mil gaye poori tarah se...ka ieee night stay ...gunjhun ko mahanga padne wala hai...humko mamiyon pe bharosa na hai ...kucho kar sake hain...bada darr lag raha hai...jaldi update kariyo...

Really missed my angel...but what to do ... not having any other option...love ya...
Originally posted by sur001

Aaiyhai Nidh...tum bulelo aur hum na aawe aisa ho sakat hai lo aai gaye...bahute miss kiya tum logon ko...aaye to ka dekha...do dil mil gaye poori tarah se...ka ieee night stay ...gunjhun ko mahanga padne wala hai...humko mamiyon pe bharosa na hai ...kucho kar sake hain...bada darr lag raha hai...jaldi update kariyo...

Really missed my angel...but what to do ... not having any other option...love ya...
MY PYAARI PRINCESS ...GUD TO SEE YOU BACK JAAN...WELL JON HOGA WHO THODI SAMAY KE LIYE IN KE LIYE BHARI PADEGA...JUST WAIT AND WATCH...UPDATE YOURS TOO

CHAPTER 29

Guddu woke up in the middle of the night to find his wife missing from her usual place on his chest.
"Rhunjhun" he called out but didn't get an answer from the room.He went out  and after searching for a minute or so found her in the kitchen.She was standing near the window looking at the moon
"you are more beautiful to me" Guddu came behind her and said in husky voice causing her to jump slightly and blush
"well i should startle you more often to get that colour" he said while caressing her cheeks "By the way what are you doing here leaving me alone in the room"
"I was just thinking of the old days here..our fight days" Rhunjhun smiled slightly
"mmm You were the most stubborn girl i ever saw and still are" He said giving her small kiss on the cheeks
"Acha what about you...always irritating me and carrying me" she blushed thinking of their first encounter
"Dont tell you didn't like that" Guddu said kissing her neck and ears arousing her desire
He turned her to face him and locked his lips on hers in long passionate kiss.Rhunjhun was running her hand through his hair
They broke apart and smiled at each other looking into each others eyes.
Guddu placed his forehead on hers and said "Shall we go to the room now?"
"Mmm"Rhunjhun sighed
But while moving out Rhunjhun hand struck on glass and it fell down.
"Oh damn" guddu said
Mahadevi woke up at the noise and came out of  her room cursing the cat.She was surprised to find Rhunjhun and Guddu there
"Di ,Jiju..did you guys need something?"
"uh nothing Maha...we just came to drive away the cat"Rj answered hastily
Maha suppressed a smile and said "Okay...you guys carry on your driving-the -cat-off mission..am going to bed...good night"
Maha had missed nothing her Di was blushing furiously and her answer was bit too hasty...obviously they were having a private moment.

Ittarwali Mahotsav was in full swing the day after when Guddu and Rhunjhun along with Pandeys enterd the fair ground. Babli ran off to a childrens ride dragging Guddu along with her.Her Jiju was now her favourite like her Bhaiyya.Guddu was laughing while he took her to each ride she wanted.Rhunjhun was smiling seeing their antics.She and Maha along with Amma were looking at the shops in the ground
Someone pulled Maha's shawl from below.She and Rhunjhun turned to find a small girl smiling up at them extending a bunch of white roses to Maha who smiled and bent down to the childs level asking"How much"
"Didi am not selling this...he told me to give you this" the girl said pointing towards their right.
Rohan was standing there smiling dazzlingly at Maha ,looking dashing in a muave shirt and white cotton pants.
Maha was irritated at this.It was almost five months since he almost drove over her.Ever since that day he was daily apologising to her senting her flowers.She had finally accepted his apology and asked him to stop following her around but he still continued this.
She strode over to him and asked "Tumhari problem kya hain Mr.Arora...I told you not continue this...i don't want your flowers keep them with yourself" she thrust the roses at him
"you know my problem Mahadevi...i want to ask you out but you won't speak to me..so this is the best way...and you look stunning when irritated" Rohan said mischeviously
'For heavens sake Mr.Arora this is a small town not your delhi and i belong to a conservative family..so please stop your antics" saying this she tried to walk away but rohan caught her hand and pulled her causing her to fall on his chest
Amma and Rhunjhun who were till now watching the back and forth with interest gaped open mouthedly at this.
Maha was momentarily lost in his embrace...she had raised her head and was looking into his brown eyes,her black ones showing confusion to Rohan.Then she regained her senses and got out of his grasp saying "Just leave me alone" walking towards her family
Rhunjhun noticed her natkat looking lost and asked "Maha are you okay?'
"Huh..yeah Di am fine" Maha answered with half smile.Rj smiled inwardly .Her little sister was starting the journey of love.She exchanged knowing glances with Amma
Guddu along with Babli came to them.He noticed his favourite sister in law was silent and asked "why my jhansi ki rani sister is quiet" he slightly nudged Maha
"Nothing Jeeju...just tensed about final exams" Maha lied
"Oho...tension vension chodtho...you wanted to enjoy the fest na..then enjoy it dear...come one" he pulled her and Rj along.
Guddu managed to cheer up Maha and they were having fun in full swing much to the displeasure of mamas and mamis.
Whenever they saw Guddu getting intimate with Rhunjhun their blood boiled.
Mamis were cursing by second while the Mams especially Vishnu was getting annoyed by second
"aye hai Pandeyji..look at the bhojarani enjoying with her husband and she has cast a spell on our kids too...they are roaming around her"Mitthp gritted her teeths
"if thsi was Kalsan we could have broken Guddua's legs..afterall am Kalsans graampradhaans daughter"Kalsanwali was rolling her fists
'' Tho...Mittho jiji Kalsanwali..that Rhunjhun took our fortune and look how she is enjoying"Billo added
" We should think of someway to break this love bond before it gets too much out of hand"Vishnu said in a determined voice

Diamond was chatting with his freinds and Kukkan and Jabbu when the goons gang came in.
"are oo..Kukkan..ee ka sun rahe hum...that your Guddu bhaiyya has stopped gundagardhi...jhoru ka ghulam ban gaya ka" the goons laughed.
Jabbu was about to lung at them when Kukkan stopped him 'Chod de yaar...in BHAINSBUDDHIYON se kya muh lagaana."
"Yes Jabbu Bhai...Jiju doesn't need their sanction to live"Diamond added
Guddu came towards them.He gave the gang a hard look and said to the rest "Its time to head home..its already dark...Diamond your Di is waiting there...go to them...rest of you boys go home"
"Rukko bhai Guddu ...you saala was praising you very much..lets see what more he has to say" one of the goons said dragging Diamond by the hair
Jabbu lost his calm and lunged at the goons and fight broke out.The area was a little removed from the fair ground so no one noticed the fight much.

One of the goons lunged towards Guddu with a knife.Diamond swated the guys hand and picked up the knife when he dropped it.Another one of them lunged at Diamond from behind and he was pushed into the goon standing in front of him,the knife was plunged into the mans abdomen
The fight diffused and all should shocked for a moment.then the goon in charge shouted "MURDER! MURDER!..." before he could shout more Guddu pushed him and took the knife from Diamonds hand .
He knew that the Goons would never tell the truth that it was accidental,they held grudge aginst him.He didn't want Diamond to fall in trouble,the boy had a future.This was the only solution he saw.Plus they were in a secluded area no one could tell what happened really
He just hoped that Rhunjhun wouldn't loose her trust in him.

Nidh ka update hai...billi maro abhiyaan ya billi pakro abhiyaan tha...Ee mahadevi ka Mr .Arora toh bahut fast aur flirty hai...ka chote sahron me pyaar ki ee badi baat hogi Sanorita...😆...Aur diamond to fear se less ho gaya...Guddu ne khoon ka ilzam apne sar pe le liya😭😭...ab ka hoga Runjhun ka...kaun jeetega Runjhun ka pyaar aur vishwas ya Mama mami ki sazish...jaldi update kariyo warna hum to eehe sochte rah jayenge ...ka hoga Runjhun ka faisla😕

update soonnn
ooo nidha raniii...
awwwesum updt yaaaro
kya romance tha yaaar ...☺️...im luvin it
mr arora tho bara fast hai ...
but ab ye kya kiya yaar ..guddu in prob ...😭...even i hooope RJ dont loss trust  in him ...finish this prob sooon plezzz n phir se unka romance start hojaye ...
oh, i just hope the misunderstanding clears quickly between the two

Continue soon...
wow. very interesting. i hope Runjhun trusts Guddu. update as soon as you can. 😊
Originally posted by sur001

Nidh ka update hai...billi maro abhiyaan ya billi pakro abhiyaan tha...Ee mahadevi ka Mr .Arora toh bahut fast aur flirty hai...ka chote sahron me pyaar ki ee badi baat hogi Sanorita...😆...Aur diamond to fear se less ho gaya...Guddu ne khoon ka ilzam apne sar pe le liya😭😭...ab ka hoga Runjhun ka...kaun jeetega Runjhun ka pyaar aur vishwas ya Mama mami ki sazish...jaldi update kariyo warna hum to eehe sochte rah jayenge ...ka hoga Runjhun ka faisla😕

update soonnn
Suro...Jab Guddua aur Rhunjhun saat mein hain phir to billi marna hi hoga na...I wanted Rohan to be distinct from Guddu...where Guddu is slow romantic and took time with his feelings Rohan already knows that he loves Mahadevi...anyway its been almost 8months since their meeting during college festival remember...though itna bhi fast nahi hain...Pyaar ke liye ka chotha sheher ka bada sheher...pyaar to ho hi jaata hain...Mama Mamiyo ko iss bhar dhimag nahi chalana pada hain...mauka unke ghodh mein aa gira hain...dekhthe hain who ka kaarat hain..love you
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

ooo nidha raniii...
awwwesum updt yaaaro
kya romance tha yaaar ...☺️...im luvin it
mr arora tho bara fast hai ...
but ab ye kya kiya yaar ..guddu in prob ...😭...even i hooope RJ dont loss trust  in him ...finish this prob sooon plezzz n phir se unka romance start hojaye ...
Tehzee...this is our Gunjhun...they are romantic...Well trust is hard to earn and fast too loose..lets see what happens...love you
Originally posted by newfoundlove

oh, i just hope the misunderstanding clears quickly between the two

Continue soon...
Radha misunderstandings are a part of life...only thing we have to do is don't make it the end of a relation just take it as a bent and cross it...love you