Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Guddu & Runjhun FF:U R MyWorld, My Love (C) - Page 11

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Chapter 18................................................................................. It was a week since RJ and Guddu shared the close moment.......now it was hard for them to keep their eyes of each other.........one looked at the other when they thought the other was not looking.....Dinanth had noticed this change in their behaviour and was secretly glad.....he just needed to make his DIL stay back for little longer....then maybe they would fall in love.............Mahadevi was on her way to Guddu's home.......she had foung out from Kukkan that RJ was staying there.........she enterd the courtyard of G's house............she was surprised to see Professor Shukla...sitting on an armchair on the verandah...he was one of her favourite teachers at college..."Pranam Sir....do you remember me ..i am Mahadevi sir..from BA English batch"she said smiling at Dinanth......"Offcourse my child...you are the most natkat in my class right"DInanth smiled good naturedly at Maha..."Sir is this your house....i um....i actually came here looking for my di"..."Maha"she heard RJ's soft voice from behind her...Maha turned sharply and almost screamed "Di.....oh god do you know how happy am to see you.......Di i missed you"Maha's voice was choking with tears..."I missed you too meri nanhi natkat.........its good to see you haven't forgotten your di"....."Forgotten....Di do you have any idea how me and Amma have been since the dayyou wentaway with that jerk"Maha's voice was furious......RJ was trying to warn her with her eyes not to bad mouth G here...."Bahu why don't you take your sister inside"Dinanth said.....Mahadevi looked dumbstruck"Di is Shukla Sir""Guddu's father..yes beta i am.......don't feel bad about calling your jeeju a jerk...yes my son is s jerk at times..isn't he Rhunjhun"Dinanth askec RJ who just smiled in response........RJ took Maha inside,........"So Di how is life here.......my jerk Jeeju is not troubling you na...i am a bit relieved to find you are in Shukla Sir's house...he is good man.....i liked him a lot when he was my Professor........waise Di ilike this house....also you seemto be a littile healthier...i guess you have not much work here right Di....."she looked at RJ to find her sister staring at a place behind her....Mahadevi turned to look.......what she found surprised her......G was working out in a roomin vest and jeans....and her sister was openly staring at her husband seemingly lost in his physique......."Ahem Di......aap kise ghoor rahi ho"Maha asked pretendingshe hadn't seen anything..."What....tumne kuch bola Maha"Rj said coming out of her trance....she saw her littile sister smiling mischebiously at her and blushed..."Mein tumhare liye chai laati hun"sayingthis Rj scurried into the kitchen to hide her embarassment..........Maha let out a chuckle....but then she became serious in thought.....was this just mere physical attraction?..Did her Di's and Guddu's relation actually change? But how come...G was not the type who gave commitment? Was her sister being foolish or living in some dream? Why wasn't she thinking of her future...G could leave her anytime ? Is she planning to run headlong into a heartbreak"?Maha had lot of questions for her sister........for which RJ was still to find answers.........................................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nidhsara

Both are wrong hun...bt thats okay..its Malayali and Malayalam....yep me a mallu....studying under Calicut uni for MBBS...bt hw come you are stdyng there..you are at UAE right?

Yeah im staying in UAE abu dhabi ....i did my 11 n 12th in india .....n then i cam bck here ....im doing calicut uni frm abudhabi ...
NidhaA thumbnail
Okay my sweeties here is a short update...i know there is no Gunjhun....but be patient...i am working on them confessing theirfeelings to each other.......after which you may get some passionate GunJun moments...leave your comments and hit the like button if youlike it..critivise too if you were bored
newfoundlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great story
To tell u the truth though, i kept comparing this mahadevi to the one on tv, hoping she will beome more like this one!
niya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
Nids 😊😃😊😃😊 meri jaan😳❤️

I loved it .....hehe.....Runjhun checking her hubby outttttttttttttt......whoot whoot whooot whoot whooot.......I jus wished I was able to whistle cuz I would have done a big one when she blushed at being caught by her sis for openly admiring her hottie. Now thas a sight to behold....sweaty Guddu lifting weights and Runjhun secretly giving him the top-to-bottom check up.😃😆Missed your update love, I would check everyday to c if u updated😉 How did your theory exams go? I hope they weren't that bad and hopefully u'll soon tell us u got an A+ ⭐️ Love u n update soon😊😃😛😍
Edited by niya2121 - 13 years ago
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nidha meri jaaaaaan ..
Wat an amazing surprise yaaar ...
Awwrsum prt ..
Oooooooo RJ checkin out her sher while hes working out 😉 noughty sherni ....
Update sooooooooooooooooon yaaar
Eagerlyyyy waiting Edited by tehzeeb25 - 13 years ago
stars1234 thumbnail
Hey omg you are a malayali. Omg me too. I live in Singapore though. That's so cool. I am so proud that a fellow keralite is soo talented and can write such great FFs. Good luck for your extremely hard exams. I hope you get a 1 for it. My cousin is struggling with bds and you are doing mbbs so you must be like super smart. I love your FFs. Haha I know I am blabbering. Sorry
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
NidNidh.......meri jaan.....dil khus kar diya.....
Hamari sherni badi ho gayi😆😆.......mere aankhon me to khusi ke aansoo aa gaye😭😊........Go Sherni get your hatta katta handsome but still jerk sher.....
Totally loved it.....you didnot let our wait down......dhamakedaar update.......No comments on Mahadevi just prayer she gets some sense and becomes like the Mahadevi of your FF........
                       Yaar Doctor........haan......so when you gonna treat us as here all  are suffering from Gunjhun Fever😆😉 
NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stars1234

Hey omg you are a malayali. Omg me too. I live in Singapore though. That's so cool. I am so proud that a fellow keralite is soo talented and can write such great FFs. Good luck for your extremely hard exams. I hope you get a 1 for it. My cousin is struggling with bds and you are doing mbbs so you must be like super smart. I love your FFs. Haha I know I am blabbering. Sorry

Hey there....gud to meet a keralite.....but am sure there are many talented mallus out here in the forum....only they may not be reavealing their identities....and definitely not super smart......but not a dumbo either😆.....thankyou for your appreciation....it is the drving force for new ff writers like me............love you🤗
NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niya2121

Nids 😊meri jaan😳❤️

I loved it ...hehe...Runjhun checking her hubby outtt...whoot whoot whooot whoot whooot...I jus wished I was able to whistle cuz I would have done a big one when she blushed at being caught by her sis for openly admiring her hottie. Now thas a sight to behold...sweaty Guddu lifting weights and Runjhun secretly giving him the top-to-bottom check up.😃😆Missed your update love, I would check everyday to c if u updated😉How did your theory exams go? I hope they weren't that bad and hopefully u'll soon tell us u got an A+ ⭐️Love u n update soon😍

Thankyou Niya...happy to know you liked it😊...its something i want R to do in the show...honestly if one of us were in her position...we would have drooled😆,...i like it when siblings tease and be playful with each other...thats the relation i want between Mahadevi and R...so since we don't have it on the show thot to make it so here...now am waiting on needles for your nxt update...my sarre is ready😊...exams were okay hun...and am just hopng to pass thats more than enough for me...love you too hun🤗Edited by Nidhsara - 13 years ago