Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Chapter 12.................................................................... RJ was in the kitchen musing over how to convince her family especially Amma to conduct her bidaai......she was still hurting from the revelation......and was in a dilemma wether to go or to remain.....she understood the reason her family wanted to keep her was her taqdeer.......the very same reason for which her Amma wanted her to go from this house.......Her Mama&Mami's wanted to use her to the maximum level they could to gain profit.......she didn't have any problems with that.....she wanted everything to be good for her Amma and Maha who was absolutely heart broken at her parents nature's revelation........so she wanted to remain to give her luck to them...........but on the other hand she was so unlucky that her monster of a husband was staying in the house as a Ghar Jamai........he was rampaging the whole household on daily basis..........it was true that because of him now her work load was light......he was making her Mami's work but she didn't approve the way he treated them by shouting and screaming at the top of his lungs........he shouted at her too........she felt like murdering him for ruining the peace of the household............but she mostly bit back her retorts knowing full well that she cannot win a verbal spat against him.......this was why she wanted to leave the household........for now he was only wrecking the house.......she had heard him threatening her Mama's about wrecking their respective jobs too.............................................. Guddu was super pissed off at the Pandeys......they were showing no signs of giving the money.......he was relying on that amount to put in a new business of floorings he was starting in Delhi........he was planing to leave behind his old ways and start a new life......one his Amma always wanted him to have......but these Pandeys seemed hell bent on not allowing him to change........and to top it off he had to live in the crazy house daily..........never in his life had he seen such hen pecked husbands or such lazy bossing wives...........he never saw them lifting a pen from the ground.......for each and every job they needed Rhunjhun..........on the first morning he had been woken up by one of them hollering for Rhunjhun......he was going to scream at the girl when he found that she wasn't there in the room or house......in the days that followed he understood that this was a habbit........well he didn't mind her being overworked.......he added his own work sometimes.......but then he noticed that his giving her work made her Mami's happy......this annoyed him so he started making them work too ....giving them a taste of their own medicine............the girl seemed to hate this.....this made him even more happy.......he enjoyed torturing her........she had even tried to run away from home....and would have succeeded had he not stopped her.................................Two nights previously............Silent tears werr trickling down RJ's face as she packed a small bag to carry with her.....she didn't have much pocessions to take except some bitter sweet memories.............she knew that she was hurting Amma and Maha by this disappearance.......but she had no other option.....Amma had downright refused to do her bidaai...........she didn't want to stay here and be hurt by the site of her Mama Mami's......they had betrayed her........she had no idea why they did that(she found out a day later that the Bhagonwali secret was out).................she wanted somehow to get away so she decided on going away under the cover of night...............she glanced once around her room and moved out silently........she went out of the house through the backdoor........she was immediately covered by the night.........she was so lost in thought that she didn't notice the person coming opposite her and bumped into his broad chest....her bag dropped from her hands as she staggered back.......she raised her head to look intoGuddu's eyes.......and for sure got lost in its depth.........he was holding her by her arms.......staring into those grief ridden hazel browneyes.....what is bothering her now.........I am thete to protect her right.......snap out of it you fool....remember you hate her.....do you really?......Guddu broke the eyelock......he checked her out from tip to toe.....she was looking beautiful in a light blue sari with no jewels apart from her mangalsutra and no make up apart from a spot of sindoor......Any man would want this angel who is now yours.......he kicked himself mentally and asked her in rough voice"Where do you think youare strolling off to in the night......planning to run away with someone"he said in mischevious tone...she was conscious of his gaze passing all over her.....she had bent down her head to hide her blush...she snapped it up on his remark"I am not like you......to go away with someone else after ,marriage.......even though i do not accept you as my husband ....i respect marriage and will do nothing to taint its purity" she retorted back....again the same disgusted tone he thought..."Well then why don't you go back home"...RJ bit her lip.....oh how i would like to do that Guddu thought....there you go again came the sarcastic voice......."I will go when i want to"she replied back without looking up at him.....he had noticed her bag and had guessed what she was upto...."Listen i don't have time for chit chat....i know what you were planning to do"RJ made a face at this which made Guddu wanna laugh...but he controlled and continued"I can't have people saying that i did something to you again....so pick up your bag and walk home dharampatniji"he said and walked away from her.....when he saw that she had not moved from her place he stood where he wad and said"Either you walk home or i am carrying you there" she looked at him.....she thought he looked very handsome when he was mad.....she had noticed earlier that he was a handsome hunk......with his rippling muscles and well toned body....what would it be to see him without shirt.....he noticed that she was staring blankly at him....well he was over her games ...he went towards her and swooped her into his arms.......she really light....good thing he had put her mami's to work or she would have vanished into thin air...now why does her health concern you?...."Put me down" she started squirming in his arms.."Ihad warned you....you didn't listen ...now suffer my touch" he said mischeviously.......his scent was senting her senses on an overdrive.....thank goodness he wasn't looking at her...or else he would have seen the longing in those hazel eyes.......Guddu was also waging a war with his carnal instincts
Sandrav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U are doing an awasome job dear. Pls continue soon i m waiting......................
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nidha jaaaanuuuuu awwwwwwwesum prt
Gunjun were awwwwwwwwesum ...luvd d whole scene ....
Luv d way he irritate her ....plezzzzzzzzzzzzz put more scene like this
update sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Eagerlyyyyyyyy waitin plzzzzzzzzzzzz
niya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6

πŸ˜ƒNids My Heart is in Overdrive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE WORD --> F A B U L O U S 😊. All the chapters are simply magical. I was so bz this week with assignements that I barely had time for entertainement. But when I caught up with your FF, I was like HOLY this is grr88888888888888. WOW WOW WOWπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ plz plz plz plz plz continue soon. N that hard lip kiss right after the marriage was jus HOTTTTTTTTT😳😳😳😳

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nidh.... loved it........totally fab ...............waiting for more

and only one kiss .........yaar bahut naainsaafi hai............he carried her in his arns............My world lies in your arms πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

update soon............if possible today ..cant wait for more
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Simply superb but i want guddu to take runjhun out of that house
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 13............................................................................. Maha was in her room lost in thought.......she was disgusted by her parents revelation.......she always hated their attitude when it comes to RJ........but now she was plain simple disgusted......becoz of her parents her Di had to live with that moron Guddu.....the site of whom boiled her blood......Diamond came into his sister's room with Babli tagging along.."Oye drama queen...kis ke yaadon mein koyi ho" he taunted....Maha jerked and sadly shook her head....Diamond had noticed the change in his Choti di.....she was no more fighting with him or irritating him......he was really sad for both his sister's.....his Badi Di's life had taken a worst turn when she married Guddu...........He was in awe of that man....they way he was terrorising thw whole house......his Mom and chachi's who never before worked were working now.......His Dad and chachu's who before used to be in the house mostly now were out of it all the time except at night..........he knew that Maha was sad for RJ...and he missed his old Di very much.."Cmon Choti di......itna bhi bura waqt nahi hain na........shayad jo kuch bhi ho raha hainache ke liye ho raha hain" he said with a reassuring smile...Babli squeezed Maha's hand....who gave her a weak smile.....Maha was never going to let them know their parents nature....it would shatter their innocent little world....."Chalo Baby"...."Mujhe baby mat bhulao"Babli pouted..."Maan li mari Amma ab chalo...choti di ko akele chodthe hain"......Diamond had an evil grin on his face which made Maha ask.."Now what are you planning?"...."Nothing" he said immediately changing his expression and heading out of her room...."Babli you go and get the bottle of oil from the kitchen jaldi"...Babli raised her eyebrows but proceeded to the kitchen.....she returned with the bottle....Diamond went towards Rhunjhun's room....he had seen Guddu inside it earlier......he poured oil near the doorway.......now let us see what you are going to do Guddu Shukla.....he had seen RJ in the courtyard so was sure that she wouldn't be harmed.....this would surely bring a smile on his sister's face too....he grinned from ear to ear.........he was waiting for Guddu to come out and also to deflect anyone from going there.........but his phone wrang and his attention was diverted.........he didn't see RJ proceeding towards the room carrying a bundle of clothes........exactly at the time she was going to entee her room Guddu came out....he slipped on the oiland fell on RJ who screamed and lost her balance....and both of them landed on the floor.....with Guddu on top of RJ.........RJ was struggling under him to get up.......but Guddu was not moving as he was busy staring at her beautiful features.......Oh God she looks like a princess........those lips and mouth they just keep on inviting me...."Just get up will you" she snapped.....the whole housewas watching the spectacle....Diamond was horrified by his plan going awry......Maha was staring angrily at Guddu.....Mami's werr looking at the scene with amuse..."Aai haye bhojarani......kuch to sharam karo....itna bada room kyun diya hain"....RJ blushed beetroot red....Guddu was brought to senses by RJ's snapping noticed her bludhing.....wow she looks even more beautiful..............snap out of it you idiot he thought......."Rather than standing there and wasting time cjust help me up you idiot"He snapped at Diamond....Diamond scurried forward and helped Guddu up.....Maha helped RJ u......"Now which of you idiots poured oil near my door"he roare.......All the mami'slooked at RJ as if asking her to explain..."Well my Dharampatni........where is your tongue which usually snaps back" he glared at her.....she didn't say anything as she wasstill embaressed by her Mittho Mami's words.........."Well either one of you speakup or i am going to use my hands next" he said...."I poured it to make you fall......what will you do?"Maha challenged him..........Guddu knew that she was lying.......it was evident from her face and tone........but since he did not know the real culprit he decided to punish her......."Well Saali Sahiba........you will do all the housework today including your sister's and these fools"he said pointing at the Mam's...."Gladly"she said in a stern voice....."What a punishment is this....how can she do everything alone....i will help herRJ said defiantly......Diamond was kicking himself for the foolish move....."You wouldn't dare......if you do i wil. carry you to the room forcefully and do whatever your Mami's were earlier indicating"he said in a voice filled with anger..."Di don't...??i got the punishment and i will suffer it.......you go and take rest"Maha said firmly..."But Maha."..."Di you work yourself to death daily....let me do it for a day atleast"Maha smiled at her........Guddu was surprised by Maha's courage and the support she gave her sister.......the girl didn't show an ounce of fear for him.......Maha glated at Guddu and proceeded to work.....RJ was standing glaring at Guddu clenching her fists..........now she was determind to get out of the house and get him out as well
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwwwwesum prt yaaar
Luvd it
More gunjun scene plezzzzzzzzzzzzzz ..i luv wen guddu irritates rj .....
Update sooooooooooooooooooooon yaar plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hahaha.. Great! Cant wait to know how Runjhun will get out together with Guddu.. by the way, good work. πŸ˜›
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
totally fab..........loved it
he should have accepted her lips invitationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
waiting for more