Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

what happens if shaurya is bhanupratap's son (Page 2)

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
i know...still there's a lot of time for that...first they gotta finish up the rajveer/kajal track, then maybe amba/ ammaji confrontation, then maybe revealing the truth abt dia/ jhanvi's relation, then maybe they might show some proper SD stuff !! Stern Smile

anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
The dia-jhanvi relation will be revealed the moment Amba meets anyone of the family (i mean older  members)
nidhirocks2234 Newbie
nidhirocks2234
nidhirocks2234

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
it has to go like  this after all it is a hindi serial

now they r not focusing on SD track..!

Edited by nidhirocks2234 - 21 March 2011 at 1:24am
Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkknight007

The dia-jhanvi relation will be revealed the moment Amba meets anyone of the family (i mean older  members)

Hmm yea...i hope it happens soon...i really want to see it but as of now m just eagerly waiting for more SD scenes !!Day Dreaming
Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
If that's what the ct's r planning I really wish they change their minds!!

I don't think Shaurya should be Banupratap's son...I'm sick of serials showing the girl who has been victimised all her life married to someone's who's taking revengeAngry... it's been done to many times!! Ouch

I want a new guy to be Banupratap's son and be the love interest of Jhanvi... I'd love to watch the guy trying to take revenge on Jhanvi and her giving it back to himClap...

The Dia/Shaurya storyline should be of him first being accepted by the family and marrying herBlushing....and then him helping her overcome her fears by making her standing up for herself and realising the beauty of lifeDay Dreaming... which she's been missing out on living with Ammaji

Rani x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahana-

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
i wish what ur saying happens but i guess its never gonna happen.
shaurya is surely going to be Bhanupratap's son..even an article stated it and this will create a lot of problems. in every hindi serial they show the lead couple going through a lot of difficulties but they overcome them. its going to be the same with Shaurya - dia. Stern Smile
They r going to drag the story. i think they might show bhanuprataps entry and then shaurya telling him his love for dia and then he promises shaurya to get him married to dia and when he will get to know abt dia's family he might just say no, shaurya asking him questions and all..they might show it like this...its gonna be a typical hindi serial love story but i'am waiting to see it !! Day Dreaming
luv_kriya Goldie
luv_kriya
luv_kriya

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkknight007

i think this will be shown after amba's exit...............
is amba going to quit laado or wat???
nidhirocks2234 Newbie
nidhirocks2234
nidhirocks2234

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
ya i think amba is exiting because of her marraige!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index